Sign in to follow this  
mattxr

Stargate Mod Released

STARGATE 3.0

Quote[/b] ]Here the stargate MOD : MiniMod folder. I've added in all SG MOD addons (see list below) and required addons. I've added too a demo pack of my units and weapons, Horus guards, new F302... I know that there is not much of addons, but others aren't ready for release.

In this pack you will found :

- Units and weapons demo

- Stargate Worlds

- Needed addons for StarGate Worlds

- BXBX and DSF Gates (v1.3 RC4)

- TatooÄne objects

- Stargate FX & Audio

- Stargate monitors

- Bierrolt pyramid

- StarGate MOD Game Interface User

- JAM 2

- Walmis jaffas

- ICP/ORCS Weapons

- Horus Guards

- StarWars Platform

- New F302

- Editor update and upgrade 102

- Dragon Warrior (Beta 4)

- Lord Horus DeathGlider

- CRDS Effects

- Big Dawg Chaos Grenade Pack v3.2

- Llaumax sky

- Some missions examples

- All documentations

- Some pictures

- New sound pack

- Sanctuary anim pack

These addons are a little parts of our work. We will release more in the incoming weeks. To show you the units addons, Matt SG-3 and me have make two missions... (play it and enjoy )

Stargate Worlds V3.0 / 19.0 MB RAR

So Far Works Great .

Very IMPRESSIVE !

Working it into my MP mission to see if it works in MP tonight! If it does....HOT DAMN SAM. Will have Storm Troopers & Droids Swarming out O it ! or Entering the Tatooine City thats full of Storm Troopers & Droids.

Will report later how it goes.

i think ur thinkin of star wars, not star gate wink_o.gif

great work biggrin_o.gif

rofl.. but we dont have aliens yet..

It is very nice, excellent work. Can't figure out how to go to other planets thought, need to readme more. (Im parallel when it comes to scripts) icon_rolleyes.gif

My god this is some awesome work!! smile_o.gif

If the SG community could see this more copies OFP would be sold overnight.   My hats off to the men who brought this mod this far and actually released their work.  Thats dedication.

Can't wait for more smile_o.gif

PS: an SGC TEAM was released long ago would anyone have a link to it that still functions?

Works great in SP but in 2 player MP we get 2 gates and only one player can go thru. The other Gate is buried half way in the ground and not enterable.

In mission 2 with 2 player still 2 gates with 1 half way in ground but the damn spez still come thru the one still standing.

Hope you can get it working in MP soon. I LOVE IT!

And yes its an admix of all types of addons..Purist can buy a boxed hasbro Game. smile_o.gif

hey! B17G Flying Fortress: the Mighty 8th! was an awesome game by hasbro.. im offended tounge2.gif

second off: these stargates are amazing! so easy to use! no external scripts required smile_o.gif

i placed 8 of them around one of them custom nogova maps... i travled to all 8 corners of the map in the blink of a stargate. that was after i figured out which was whih and used markers to remind me tounge2.gif

you wanna see something cool? make the trip at night... mmm beautiful. especialy if the stargate is in a building like a hanger or something.

thanks again for making it easy to travel halfway across the map smile_o.gif

this realy is cool as i am a stargate fan i am going to use this in play with bambi's new black ops (if they work alright that is )

thanks for this fantastic gates i realy enjoy using them

hmmm im wondering maybe a new small campaign where you as a black ops soldier are transferd to the stargate project after they found one in a hangar on a island and their renegade general (guba's son maybe:P ) has gone true it it will be your job to find him and kill him biggrin_o.gif

Shouldn't we be able to travel back to the point of departure while the gate is still active? Meaning, when I leave Earth for Abydos (sp?), while the gate is still active, shouldn't I be able to return to Earth?

notworthy.gifyay.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Shouldn't we be able to travel back to the point of departure while the gate is still active? Meaning, when I leave Earth for Abydos (sp?), while the gate is still active, shouldn't I be able to return to Earth?

notworthy.gif  yay.gif  biggrin_o.gif

In the series, I think they never done that before because something about the wormhole being like a one way street....  whistle.gif

good job, SG Mod team!!!  yay.gif

lol ,Just had a fun idea and pulled it off. It's called threading the needle.   Set up the gate on the landing strip of nogova and had the X301 (Stargate death glider) near by.   Started up the gate and took off came back and flew into the gate, and it worked. I poped out of the other one.......  Even though the x301 is bigger just slightly than the gate smile_o.gif

Maybe we can steal a puddle jumper from SG Atlantis!

ps: I found the file I was looking for ,the old SG units!  But it's on a scratched cd it was called (SG Black Camo Uniform beta 1)

Gona try to get it working and Ill try to post it if it's ok.   Can't find it anywhere else yet.

update: ok I found them on another cd from 2002 and they show it sad_o.gif Think I'll wait for the SGC Team units.

Coulda swore the old units looked better, but I was wrong. They didn't even have hats.

absolutly hands down the most innovative internally scripted thing for ofp ever.

bar CoC arty biggrin_o.gif

As a stargate nerd the official cannon about stargate travel is that matter can only pass through one way. only something like a radio signal can travel both ways.

As a stargate nerd the official cannon about stargate travel is that matter can only pass through one way. only something like a radio signal can travel both ways.

Yes, although they broke that rule in the very first episode if you remember, Apophis and his Jaffa come through the gate and go back without re-dialing, however later on they determine that matter can only pass one way through a wormhole tounge2.gif .

huh.gif *|backs slowly away|* crazy_o.gif

what is it about sci-fi shows n movies that attracts such a strong following? from star wars to star trek... from Stargate to X-Files... no other series or genre can attract such a dedicated obsessivness that sci-fi can.

speaking from first hand knowlege as a low-level Star Trek geek.... a mid to high range star wars geek.... and a high to extreme range X-Files geek icon_rolleyes.gif

Dunno... after watching many episodes of SG, I started thinking about the show... and it's actually pretty... dumb. But nevertheless I still watch it time to time.

Oh, and... Cool mod! Gotta try it! How does F14 behave with the gate...?

Remember to make the SG team and give 'em P90's... and (maybe) add Iris to the gate. Well, if you make the US owned gate...

Science fiction... maybe you have use for something i've just discovered while mission editing. smile_o.gif

If you use the "kouleSvetlo" shape at night with General Barons generic fire script (ofpec.com) it looks like somekind of alien plasmafire. Should look the same with all firesimulating drop scripts. I just don't now if it's visible at daytime.

Never liked science fiction, but Stargate has always been an exception smile_o.gif

Great job guys, now we only need Goa'uld's and SG teams icon14.gif

It would be cool if we had a UGV i think thats what there called..

UGV [unmanned Ground Vehical]

maybe have one with a machine gun on.. we have UAVs so why not lol.. same concept but Quad Sized..

it would be cool lol  tounge2.gif