Sign in to follow this  
rainbow

New screens

^^

Looks like it, i just hope they improve the head gear, the scarf and cowboy hat seem a bit...strange confused_o.gif .

Perhaps just a random screenshot of the game?

The boonie hat is more or less a dead on model of how Clint Eastwood wears his in Heartbreak Ridge, ie turned up at the back. smile_o.gif

Hmm...I'd be guessing thats the mission where that special forces and your usual west guy return to everon to get the papers from the resistance.

EDIT: don't gimme any grief about forgettin their names >.o been up all day n all night doin addons nonstop n right now I feel ready to fall out..okay I think ones Kovslaksi or somethin like that..I dunno..*fump*

dern lousky names,easy to confuse...hm...looks like Armstrong's changed quite a bit eh.

That does look like the mission where you get off the PBR run up to the castle talk and then run back.

I actually really like the new graphics. The Boonie could use improvement, but that's it. I hope you can use sanctuaries animations from the get go, all the screen shots I've seen have weird bow legged stances and they look like they are going to drop their guns.

Guest Ti0n3r
That does look like the mission wear you get off the PBR run up to the castle talk and then run back.

I actually really like the new graphics. The Boonie could use improvement, but that's it. I hope you can use sanctuaries animations from the get go, all the screen shots I've seen have weird bow legged stances and they look like they are going to drop their guns.

Take a look at this, it's not the old animations. wink_o.gif

561091_20050519_screen008.jpg

I think that they were working on the animations when E3 occured, as on some screens they use the old ones and on some screens they use new ones.

And btw, why the hell did they change the faces of Armstrong, Gastovski etc etc? Sure, they use another head model now, but I sure as hell hope that they will look like in OFP when Armed Assault is released.

Who knows,maybe somethin happened? *shrug*

Besides people your forgetting that things in AA should (if they keep to it like ofp) be changeable,yaknow,FFUR,Y2K3,EECP,ECP all that stuff could probably be put into AA,seriously when in combat what are you gonna be doing? Lookin at the way a soldiers wearing a hat or scanning for enemy troops?

And btw, why the hell did they change the faces of Armstrong, Gastovski etc etc? Sure, they use another head model now, but I sure as hell hope that they will look like in OFP when Armed Assault is released.

Wasnt Gavtovski voice done by a Codemaster Voice Person and lot of faces are from Codemasters. Wouldnt they change becuuase of the split huh.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

Wasnt Gavtovski voice done by a Codemaster Voice Person and lot of faces are from Codemasters. Wouldnt they change becuuase of the split huh.gif

That's true. I forgot about that. whistle.gif But it's still a shame.

I cant imagine a new Gavtovski or Armstrong. sad_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

Sooner or later someone will convert the faces and voices from OFP over to Armed Assault. I might even take a look at it myself. And hopefully BIS wont replace the ingame voices (Cutsceenes etc etc) with new ones.

and kozlowski and Foley would leave. The original campagin is ruined sad_o.gif

The voices would be no problem. I'm sure the voice actor doesn't work for Codies exclusively but can be hired by anyone willing to pay him.

AA won't be a 1985 cold war it will be a modern war in the year 2000 wink_o.gif

The XBox version will be a 1985 cold war go buy a XBox and OFP1 XBox if you love Armstrong, kozlowski or Foley leave the old behind I dont want another 1985 CW campaign and characters it must be something new for AA.

And you would know this as a fact how? sure your not just confusing AA with OFP2.

No more I spy sad_o.gif

I spy with my little eye... something beginning with... G

Gun?

No it's not gun!

It's gun! I saw you looking at it Kozlowski. Jeeze, you're even cheating in I spy!

It's not gun, it's jeep.

Jeep doesn't stat with G you meathead!

Nonononono, I ment ... grass!

Gras?!

Heads up guys, here comes Berghof....

rofl.gif

Sorry, but I had to say that, I still can remeber the good old conversations *g*

The XBox version will be a 1985 cold war go buy a XBox and OFP1 XBox if you love Armstrong,  kozlowski or Foley leave the old behind I dont want another 1985 CW campaign and characters it must be something new for AA.

I thought it was supposed to include the previous stuff plus the new island (Sarah) and campaign, meaning 1985 and Res campaigns would be included wink_o.gif .

I dont care if BIS changes the characters, voice acting and dialogues, im positive they are capable enough of replacing these with something better plus it would be better to hear new dialogues while replaying 1985 instead of the lines we have grown so familiar with, i wouldnt even mind if they "twisted" the missions a bit so we could play it diferently wink_o.gif .

The XBox version will be a 1985 cold war go buy a XBox and OFP1 XBox if you love Armstrong,  kozlowski or Foley leave the old behind I dont want another 1985 CW campaign and characters it must be something new for AA.

thats wrong, AA is going to be 1985 with the org campaigns and island except desert.. but AA is also going to have Sarah which may or may not be modern...  smile_o.gif we have to wait for more information  yay.gif

i also love this picture.. it must be a town next to the sea but since u cant see the sea the lighthouse looks strange to be in the middle of the town lol  rofl.gif

AA2.jpg

Yeep...its a perty piccy alrighty no doubts there,more interested in the bump maps on that one tounge2.gif

I have read from an interview that AA was a story with modern storyline wink_o.gif

Modern storyline could vary from the 80's till now smile_o.gif

I don't think the campaign on Sarah will be that modern, judging that the soldiers still wear ALICE gear whistle.gif