Sign in to follow this  
rainbow

New screens

Heh yeah,we all wish AA was OFP2,be hilarious if it turned out to be and at the same time overwelming but I doubt that.....ah well.....next year banghead.gif

Heh yeah,we all wish AA was OFP2,be hilarious if it turned out to be and at the same time overwelming but I doubt that.....ah well.....next year  banghead.gif

Anyway lets hope for the best smile_o.gif

Heh yeah,we all wish AA was OFP2,be hilarious if it turned out to be and at the same time overwelming but I doubt that.....ah well.....next year banghead.gif

smile_o.gif Lets hope it will be just ArmA. "Game2" is just too detailed yet =) I bet my pc can't handle 1500 viewdistance in "Game2".

For now i am more interested in ARAS than Game2, mostly because ARAS will be a very improved OFP with new toys while game2 will be something completely new. I think OFP is worth a updated, improved version untill the next game arrives smile_o.gif .

smile_o.gif Lets hope it will be just ArmA. "Game2" is just too detailed yet =) I bet my pc can't handle 1500 viewdistance in "Game2".

Heck many computers can't handle even OFP at full visual distance.