Sign in to follow this  
buggs

Next gen pc game Featured in Pc Gamer

i just hope BIS are confident in them selves.

An in the work they are creating.

I think whoever the publisher is, will be very lucky to publish such art as OFP2* wink_o.gif

all OFP community are by your side, go BIS. thumbs-up.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

To not include that feature in Arms would be a BIG mistake.

Im suprised by how good it seems to work. No signs of clipping problems at all! Just excellent! wow_o.gif

And I want to finish myths about TBA,TBD

...Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis

Platform: Xbox

Genre: First Person Shooter

Release Date: To Be Announced - (TBA)

smile_o.gif

I have hope here that this which in Game2 and ArmA will be

VBS1 movie - freely move around on transport trucks smile_o.gif

Rest HERE

I know smile_o.gif It's not VBS1 forum smile_o.gif

There it is, I have been looking for that movie for another thread. Too late now though.

I'm hoping that BIS can evolve this system so that we are much more moveble then in that movie.

Those screens and the whole article look really awesome, although I will have to disagree with whole CQB on page02. I've been posing units for combat photography for ages and until I see CQB in action not in static I won't be so confident. sad_o.gif

These scans are from PC Gamer UK. If you compare the main text (starting on pg 3) to this thread you can see they're the same. But the thread thing doesn't have the little extras or the pictures. PC Gamer (US) already released their August issue a couple weeks ago with no mention at all of OFP. In fact, they didn't even put OFP in their "50 best games of all time" thing, but yet BF42 was 9th.

BTW, I'll DRIVE! biggrin_o.gif

LOL,

you`ve got a volunteer for the gunners seat nener.gif  pistols.gif

Driving tank around the place would be cool, but parachuting the tank from a chopper and then drvinig would be even more cool  whistle.gif

Anyway, I`ve just read and watched every accesible data concerning VBS1, and then again read the article from pcgamer, and...

well.... inlove.gif

edit: BIS you`re great

There's not much left to say other than now you've added more sleepless nights to my life, BIS.

There's not much left to say other than now you've added more sleepless nights to my life, BIS.

well, as they're not in the US, you can't sue millions of dollars and the Game2 alpha code from them because of it wink_o.gif .

rest assured, I've already hired a team to level the development house, in a few weeks there wont be any OFP2 news any more, and you will sleep in peace again.

the other 32089 members of this forum, however... crazy_o.gif

If you look at the right side on nr 6 it says that the "Blue" US army will win eventually ?

Is this something that is pre-determind so the game will always end like that or am I losing something here ?

Nice read though.

Good point. That is kind of dumb but I am sure the player will keep playing until he beats the game so I guess Blue will win at some point.

Guest Ti0n3r

But it would be wonderfull if you could end up outnumberd. 100 US soliders left alive on the map along with thousands of Russians. You would have to use guerrilla tactics. inlove.gif

The Game(s) seems to be turning out really well smile_o.gif Im just worried the Gaming community will ruin aras like the have with OFP sad_o.gif

well, as they're not in the US, you can't sue millions of dollars and the Game2 alpha code from them because of it  wink_o.gif .

rest assured, I've already hired a team to level the development house, in a few weeks there wont be any OFP2 news any more, and you will sleep in peace again.

the other 32089 members of this forum, however...  crazy_o.gif

So... in a few weeks you'll have 32089 guys at your door, pointing at your window with torches and pitchforks. But i wouldn't care, 'cause i could sleep again wink_o.gif

P.S., i live in Estonia

The Game(s) seems to be turning out really well smile_o.gif Im just worried the Gaming community will ruin aras like the have with OFP sad_o.gif

What do you mean by that? How have we ruined OFP?

Guest Ti0n3r

What do you mean by that? How have we ruined OFP?

I think he meant the cheaters, not the community. wink_o.gif

About the E3 stunt idea I mentioned and how it would cost alot of money to buy copies of Battlefield and ghost recon etc to drive over with a T55. They could just photo copy boxes to look like the games and fill them with AOL CDs. I seriously can donate about a hundred AOL cds, I get one in the mail about every other day.

If you got the marines involved that would be cool to. They could drive up a LAV or something and I don't know... do brodies or something.

I'm serious about the T55 thing though, it can be done and for cheaper than people think. If the marines are involved it would be a lot cheaper, because then only the US tax payer has to pay for anything. I'm sure it would be a nice two in one deal though, the marines get a recruitment advertisement and BIS anounces game 2's title.

What ever stunt you come up with, parachuting is out of the question. E3 is held at an Expo center in the middle of Los Angles. You could never get through all the red tape required to paradrop a handkerchief full of skittles little on a vehicle.

The T55 would just be trucked in and dumped off to the side fueled up and then driven like 100 feet out to the parking lot. I'm sure they could afford that much fuel.

*edit* Jeeze I say "though" alot. I need a thesaurus.

And another thing: the marines used OFP1 as a training sim right? Then they should be happy to work for BIS to get another training sim out  smile_o.gif

TBA isn't a publiser lmao rofl.gif

TBA = To Be Anounced banghead.gif

Cool new screens and info thx m8 wink_o.gif

TBA isn't a publiser lmao rofl.gif

TBA = To Be Anounced banghead.gif

Cool new screens and info thx m8 wink_o.gif

Hmmm, the us army publishing Game2... now THAT would be something! biggrin_o.gif

I have hope here that this which in Game2 and ArmA will be

VBS1 movie - freely move around on transport trucks smile_o.gif

Rest HERE

I know smile_o.gif It's not VBS1 forum smile_o.gif

There it is, I have been looking for that movie for another thread. Too late now though.

I'm hoping that BIS can evolve this system so that we are much more moveble then in that movie.

edit:ok saw the rest, deleting stupid talks wink_o.gif

BTW from the video we saw, the chance that you get 2+ mount gun in one vehical (IN MP) is very high

Hooah BIS!

and now the very big next question(sorry if i ask for too much, but damn.........): with all these good looking stuff, is there any better "controlable" parachutes come as standard?

just think, now you dont need to use "eject" on menu or scripts to jump out your flight and land safely...............and more over, you can now (or atless have some chance) land at the place you want!(and different kinds of chutes should have different way to use it)

Here we go:

Page 01

Page 02

Page 03

Page 04

Page 05

Page 06

Buggs.

Ps. I know Info has already been posted regarding this feature. However, it's such a good piece i thought people would like to see the actual Article.

Cheers wink_o.gif

Hi! have you PCGamer's pages in high resolutions? Very good idea is when you give high resolutions pages to pdf format. wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]PC Gamer (US) already released their August issue a couple weeks ago with no mention at all of OFP. In fact, they didn't even put OFP in their "50 best games of all time" thing, but yet BF42 was 9th.

PC Gamer (UK) has their "100 best games of all time" in the Spetember edition, ie. available to buy in August. Last year, OFP was #22 or so (I started a thread on the subject) and I doubt with the recent hype, it will have dropped by many places if at all. - Famous last words!

Didn't OFP have little to no publicity in the States, with the majority of sales in the rest of the world? Hence the lack of mention in PC Gamer (US).

Hi all

If you do not think your favourite game mag is not doing enough about BIS the best thing to do is write them and ask if they know about OFP X box, ArmA and the Next Generation of ArmA for PC. Tell them you saw the article in UK PC Gamer amd it blew away the competition.

Kind Regards walker