Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ti0n3r

How often do you (still) play OFP

I don't play it atm.

Little time (diploma) and I'm tired of rebooting the box to start up Win98 just to play OFP...

At least 2 times a week for coop.

Had a little offtime from mission - making lately but started again a month or so to create a mission for the coop nights.

I guess I tasted blood again as I noted a lot of ideas throughout the last days.

Impressive though....

4 years addiction to one game and still on track.

Thx to all of the work the com has done, especially to FDF team and all those little improvements we have seen over the years. If someone asked me 4 years ago if I could imagine playing a game for 4 years I would have laughed him to the wall.

Here I am. 4 years later , still playing that polished "oldtimer".

Thx to BIS aswell.:notworthy:

COINCIDENCE !!!!

4000 posts !

Champagne ! yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

In the last 4 years, at least 3 days in a week. Only in 2003 I hant played cause of to much work.

Looking at the poll results, alot of OFP whores.

Pretty much everyday for me, mainly MP (co-op and co-op CTI), some mission editing also.

checking out the ofp.infio site , official forums and ofpec site every day but playing maybe once or twice a week. but then ofp mission editing and testing i can do 2-7 times a week biggrin_o.gif

i haven't find any other game that has a editor that is so easy and gets me creative notworthy.gif

I play in the editor about every day, I will proly play MP a TON more once I get an internet connection in my room (Sometime this week) and I play missions rarley, now that CSLA's been released I play that campaign, I dont really play original BIS missions/campaigns much (resistance campaign more than anything)

Check the sig... pistols.gif

Aww, & I remember Gadger when he was just a baby Dragon Knight smile_o.gif How goes it Gadge mate!

I'm still in the Platoon clan, but I don't really play anymore due to other commitments. This new game will get me to clean the rust of my G36 though!

Straight away I recognise some old names on here & ones I've personally fought against! Mr Wiggum is defo one of those!

Started off in BWF, then DK for a while....remember me anyone from the dark days of 2001-04?

At the moment, daily. If i dont play OFP, my day is not full filled. smile_o.gif

Never play it anymore.. I had a 3 month absence from the game, got 100s of emails asking where the hell I was... after re-installing to see if I could get back into the game, I took one look at the stock graphics and went "yuk" - they look pretty crap nowadays!!! huh.gif

Only reason I'm on here is to see how many people are still using the zombie mod... that's it.

I will of course buy flashpoint 1.5, if it's any good. If it's not, I can see me giving video games up for good. Which might not be a bad thing biggrin_o.gif

I check the bi forums 5 times a day,ofp.info forums 5-7 times a day,go into OFP for beta testing of addons I'm workin on and with 7 times or more and normal games of OFP about 2 or more times a day whic lasts hours.......so........I'd say......everday I'm a OFP addict @.@ AAAAAAUUUUGH ARMED ASSAULT *grabs inhaler ting*

Played less the last month and overall only a few times a week, and then only to make some desperate trys with the editor.

I dick about in the editor for a while each day not really doing anything serious. I'll play seriously every couple of weeks: try out a mission or two or have a crack at making my own (though I rarely come close to completing one).

I may look in to having a go at Multiplayer now that I've installed ADSL. Though I'm not confident I'll find what I'm looking for in terms of MP very easilly.

I play OFP 2 - 4 times in a Week.

You play OFP 2? biggrin_o.gif Just joking.

I almost don't play OFP. Only rare. confused_o.gif

Few times a week, was tempted to post every day but its not always true. Sometimes its a week full of stuff, sometimes its only a few things.

Its usually something though, i am 2IC of an online coop squad so besides admin, usually theres training or operations to play. wink_o.gif

I play a few times a week, mostly MP (and mostly cause WackyIraqi forces me :P). Most of my time related to OFP are spent in other aspacts of OFP. Although I like to mess around in editor alot. icon_rolleyes.gif

I play it everyday, mostly multiplayer and mission editing. pistols.gif

Guest major gandhi

I'm not playing ofp so much anymore, mostly starting the game to check new addons or test own stuff. So real playing perhaps 1-3 times a week. But doing ofp-related stuff at least half an hour per day, means checking the forum and stuff.

Now few times because it's unplayable.

too much cheaters and the game it's not supported since 2002, cheaters can do what they want without any kind of problems.

i mess around doing pictures, movies and testing daily for a few hours and thats about it..

Got the game the week it came out in the uk! Played with it every day since (apart from family holidays funerals partys ect ect) If i am not playing with it, i.e changing configs tweaking and the like i am reading about it in all the forums! inlove.gif I guess you could say it as affected my life a little bit yay.gif And before anyone says get a life i am 42 married with two kids and do a lot of other things besides play about with OFP. It's just that in the evenings i can escape and chill out with my beloved game