Sign in to follow this  
Blackblood

UK Desert(ed) troops = BLEED 1.0

OK, sorry. Just a pre-coffe paranoia... wink_o.gif

sounda familiar whistle.gif

Its nice that over the last few months more people are making kickass british troops as apposed to boring old americans

*Note to mods - watch as I quickly defuse this potentially dangerous bomb.

Jee, it sure is nice to finally have some British troops, for the Americans to fight along side of in defense of Democracy.  biggrin_o.gif

Blackblood - Nice job getting out of work. As an impressionable young man, you have no idea how much you've influenced me.  tounge2.gif

Its nice that over the last few months more people are making kickass british troops as apposed to boring old americans

Sorry for any offence. What i meant was that there is a lot of american soldiers in OFP so its nice to have a change

Update. RMC and PARAS 100% complete.

...and now going in to sorten this shuffled deck of cards called SAS.

-"Mama, i'm afraid. There's too many of them!"

-"Don't worry son. It's just three different p3d's with two tons of chaotic selections. There's no such thing as scary configs..."

btw CSLA Mod 2.10 is out. Will keep you busy (and give me a friggin break from "are you done yet") until this is done.  biggrin_o.gif

Can we use the bergens etc. with other units eg. PUKF. Would be nice for RAAB on those many operations where we miss place our famous para box.

Can we use the bergens etc. with other units eg. PUKF. Would be nice for RAAB on those many operations where we miss place our famous para box.

If you mean the ammocrate bergens. Yes ofcourse. But you cannot pick them up. Works like a standard ammocrate.

*IMPORTANTE*

This will be my last post for a while i'm afraid. I got other duties to attend to (actual serious stuff), so this weekend went to hell as far as using these units in OFP. My life sucks like an industrial vaccum cleaner...

However. If you guys want I can post an 'almost there' version to play around with. After all it's called "light Evaluation Edition". Bear in mind. The SAS displaynames are totally f***ing out there and do NOT represent the final design. Any mirrors? I'm in a f***ing hurry (as usual).

*EDIT* No time. Gotta run. Sorry. confused_o.gif

YEA!

I need it tounge2.gif ... going away for a long while after tonight, so a beta would be ace!  thumbs-up.gif

*edit*: bugger sad_o.gif

Go for it mate I say. That way if any of us find bugs you can iron them out before the final complete release.

*edit* shite, lol, i need to type faster

I say go for it too. It will give us somthing to play around with till u get back. smile_o.gif

If you mean the ammocrate bergens. Yes ofcourse. But you cannot pick them up. Works like a standard ammocrate.

*IMPORTANTE*

This will be my last post for a while i'm afraid. I got other duties to attend to (actual serious stuff), so this weekend went to hell as far as using these units in OFP. My life sucks like an industrial vaccum cleaner...

However. If you guys want I can post an 'almost there' version to play around with. After all it's called "light Evaluation Edition". Bear in mind. The SAS displaynames are totally f***ing out there and do NOT represent the final design. Any mirrors? I'm in a f***ing hurry (as usual).

*EDIT* No time. Gotta run. Sorry. confused_o.gif

nah f**k that m8 keep hold of em till your happy with the finished product...

no point in sloggin your guts out for a few impatient people...

in your own time... if you got real life stuff to do then that comes first ...we come last wink_o.gif

Just before people post again, he said he cant, he's too busy now, we missed our chance, lol

If its just config stuff that needs doing I dont mind lending a hand, you've got my email addy if your interested (will have to change .com to .co.uk though)

Oh dear, this looks so close to release that is a absolutely rabanous biggrin_o.gif lol.

@ Munk, have you heard anything off Virtual SAS, they still off line, aren't they? sad_o.gif

Regards.

@CERO.

I would say wait...

release the best you can. That way the full quality will hit us and there'll be some level of worshiping.

Release a beta/demo/taster/ and always the "shock" value of the quality is somewhat less.

My personal opinion.

i agree with jaguar, but also dont release yet cuz i have 56k and it will take me about an hour to dl' about 15megs which is what i prodict these guys will be in size. biggrin_o.gif

When its done I guess but I would urge Blackblood to hury up because the big, hairy sailor with an anchor tattoo I was talking about earlier is getting ready to "rumble" so to speak. crazy_o.gif

yay.gif Release 'em when you're ready BB

Cant you guys just feel all the love and support in this topic. Makes me all warm inside despite a nasty hangover.

Go Blackblood, make us proud! thumbs-up.gif

*salutes*

*Note : first post in a long while without the dancing banana

when is the latest date for the release of this Add-on biggrin_o.gif.

try to use common sense ?

it could be tomorrow ...it could be next week ...it could be infinity

that was a really dumb question wink_o.gif which there is no possible answer to

thats like asking

Quote[/b] ] how many roads must a man walk down