Sign in to follow this  
Blackblood

UK Desert(ed) troops = BLEED 1.0

Yeah, I hate the song too(although the guy himself is pretty fun, saw him in the show "surreal life", he was okay).

But the bananas really move to the beat of the song. I was watching this topic at work and Ice Ice Baby was on the radio, and it just strook me, the bananas move to the beat of Ice Ice Baby.  yay.gif  yay.gif  yay.gif  yay.gif  yay.gif  

Oh wait, forgot to say something on-topic, here goes : BB rocks!!! Can't freaking wait!  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  

These units are gonna go sooooooo great with the new Landies They bloody well flooking rock!!!!!!! biggrin_o.gif

and looks like that's one of the 10mm.

Straight mag doesn't always indicate 10mm ... but i'm guessing it is.

Please help me with where its from, and if it really is for VBS, then help me find the best HK pack for OFP

Cheers

From the ReadMe:

Soldier of Fortune 2 - MP5

Original models and textures by : Ravensoft

Sounds from : Raven Shield and Global Operations

Compiled, LODs, Optics (maybe not real make your own if you want), invertory pics and added scoped and unsilenced versions by : LSC

I think I downloaded it from OFP.info...

...and I don't have VBS.

We were just discussing the need for some generic black clad SF operatives...Maybe you could make it a standalone addon or something  wink_o.gif

Yes. A very small one. That could work. But it's not going to be called SAS this or SAS that. Just a generic blackop or sumthin. Den dagen den sorgen (free transl: Let's worry about that when it's due). smile_o.gif

Yes. A very small one. That could work. But it's not going to be called SAS this or SAS that. Just a generic blackop or sumthin. Den dagen den sorgen (free transl: Let's worry about that when it's due).  smile_o.gif

Excellent biggrin_o.gif

BTW in Norwegian it's: "Den tid, den sorg" wink_o.gif

Haha, i like your new signature BB

Quote[/b] ]Flee.1.jpg

very ... warner bros.  wink_o.gif

And since when have you had time to make sigs like that?! You should be slaving over the grunts, just to please us folk that can't do it ourselves ... ya bleedin' selfish bastard  mad_o.gif

...  tounge2.gif

Wouldnt Jag like to know what it is.  biggrin_o.gif

Maybe.  tounge2.gif

So many great Brit addons lining up for release.  crazy_o.gif

Yea but they could be months/years from completion, which is invariably always the case sad_o.gif

If they ain't gonna be released soon then at least tell us if a news release is expected anytime soon.

... I shouldn't have come to this bloody forum its agonising confused_o.gif

and looks like that's one of the 10mm.

Straight mag doesn't always indicate 10mm ... but i'm guessing it is.

Please help me with where its from, and if it really is for VBS, then help me find the best HK pack for OFP

Cheers

I reckon it's from that SOF weapon pack that LSC imported from Soldiers of Fortune 2. I can't find the whole pack over at ofp.info, but here's an older version of it.

Cheers mate

And prey tell Blackblood what FLEE is an acronim for!

Haha, i like your new signature BB

And since when have you had time to make sigs like that?! You should be slaving over the grunts, just to please us folk that can't do it ourselves ... ya bleedin' selfish bastard  mad_o.gif

Haha. This pic was made weeks ago...nice try though..

By selfish you must mean a bloke ruining his personal life for no other reason than to make a couple of people happy.  thumbs-up.gif

By selfish you must mean a bloke ruining his personal life for no other reason than to make a couple of people happy.  thumbs-up.gif

... Pretty much, yea  wink_o.gif

Saw your pics with the P:UKF Landies ... Fantastic work mate, you've really acomplished something great  biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Saw your pics with the P:UKF Landies ... Fantastic work mate, you've really acomplished something great .

Famous movieline: It's the car...the chicks loves the car.

*moving out to finish this neverending project*

common ppl lets tink about this

BB's grunts + UKF's new wolf landies + tonal and tonal rebels= well need i say more then a kick ass mission

lots of pistols.gif

afterwards lots of yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifrofl.gif

Tonal is a nice choise, but I prefer Afghan Everon for these guys. First the locals do welcome.gif than the tali's do nener.gif than ther british do mad_o.gifpistols.gif and than two Tali's do help.gif than the british do rofl.gif the locals do thumbs-up.gif and than together they do yay.gif

Now I'm just waitng for some moderater to ban me for overuse of smilies wink_o.gif

Keep on going BB. I'm glad you're ruining you personal life for us and being an addonmaker myself I know what that feels like wink_o.gif

I think you mean CAT's Afganistan + Rabbits & Munk's terrorists/insergents/rebels.

smile_o.gif

Munk's terrorosts/insergents.

Rabbits (with a bit of crap done by munk) rebels... wink_o.gif

Speaking of munks work, any info on those? They looked nice but there has been no info on them for a 1 month?

Oh btw Blackblood if UK soldiers are not released during this week Im going to send a big, hairy sailor with an anchor tattoo to do unspeakable things to you. mad_o.gif

Rabbit just got to finish sorting bugs (he knows what he's got to do) but unfortunatly he's got some personal issues right now. I'll see if I can bum the models off him and do it myself to speed things up. Further question in the old thread or via. PM, topics about Brit kit not whats going to get killed by it tounge2.gif

BB you got any plans for other UK add-ons? Or do you have any in progress?

thumbs-up.gif

These troops are absolutley lush. I cant wait for the release, Im gonna have the CAT afganistatan map with the new jeeps and the rebels.

Cracking Work BlackBlood!! notworthy.gif

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifrofl.gif

Smilie smilie smilie smilie.

These smilies just roxor mang, and it's a perfect way to express my feelings towards these units.

to go with the roll sleeves up and others BB you ever considered doing a take off Smock to reveal a military t-shirt?

Jst thought that it might add a little more realism and would allow bases to seem more realistic with units scripted with thieir smocks off.

yay.gif YAY  yay.gif  YAY yay.gif  YAY  yay.gif  YAY

Haha I think the overuse of this smily is because well the news is soo uber elite that ppl are excited about it allot!

I LOOOOOOOOVEEE inlove.gif  The new landy's!

combined with the new soldiers it would become notworthy.gif Holy!

..just think what it'll be like when they're released.... crazy_o.gifË›

The Landies look amazing (Look at Combat photography thread inlove.giftounge2.gif), but I was missing fitting Desert Troops to go with them (Had to use American HYK soldiers) huh.gif

Modereatly off-topic, does noone else find Afgan Everon buggy as hell in the citys? They look nice, but the LODs are severly screwed, the first building I placed the two playable units next to stoped you being able to fire untill you were about 10m from the building (FireLod streched), and the AI couldn't see you standing there. Other bits I could get shot though solid walls, etc.. It looks amazing, but kinda unplayable sad_o.gif

Anyway, *Stops rambling*

- Ben

I guess the lack of response from BB means that hes hard at work (or the exact opposite) and means that the units will be done soon  biggrin_o.gif These will definetly be the best units for OFP in its whole history  notworthy.gif

God save the queen n' all that ... animated-union-jack-01.gif