Sign in to follow this  
Blackblood

UK Desert(ed) troops = BLEED 1.0

its also total b*****ks biggrin_o.gif

looking nice there BB, great stuff... and by Rhodite and 'Friends' im guessing you mean our advisors smile_o.gif

Would somebody please tell me wtf is this Bravo Two Zero I keep hearing about all the time?!?!? huh.gif

First of all, i'd like to say "Hello!" to everyone, coz' it's my first post here smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]its a VERY good movie

Yup, it is smile_o.gif Thought about making the mission too :] Probably, even without skins it's possible to make some good missions refering to the "Bravo Two Zero" film.

One question. Did You decided to make some weapons, eg. Minimi? Anyway, stuff looks impressive - can't wait for the release  biggrin_o.gif

PS: Sry for my bad english  confused_o.gif

\Edit: It's a film about one of the SAS missions during the op. Desert Storm [Maybe I'm wrong, I'm not sure - I've watched it 2 or even 3 months ago]

welcome.gif

Yey, finaly a chance to use it tounge2.gif

He is using Project UK Forces weapons, which is good because if he didin't, he'd be remaking them all, which is pointless smile_o.gif

The B20 mission as it happened is impossible to make, but a "If it went right" mission is possible, basicly hunting scuds and blowing up landline (I posted more detail somewhere in this thread tounge2.gif)

- Ben

Bravo Two Zero - An illfated SAS mission sent behind enemy lines during the first gulf war to disrupt the MSR (Main supply route) running from northwest iraq to Bahgdad. They were to blow comms lines etc and other strategic items running along this Route.

basically the team got bumped (contact, compromised, shot at) by a little more firepower than their team was meant to handle (they're not Jon Rambo) and tried to call casevac... their radios didnt work and when help was sent the SAS weren't where the choppers thought they were and never found them.

Andy Mcknob (intentional spelling) led the team on a jolly hike to towards the syrian border, during which one/two members of the team died, one reached the border, and the others got captured.

But if you believe the books and the films, Andy McKnob ran through the iraq desert shooting BMP's with his M203 and taking on the iraqi army with a toothpick... ask any squadie, that man's full of shit.

whistle.gif

as for the weapons, BB has delightfully requested to use our weapons, which we were very happy for him to use... biggrin_o.gif

Full of shit he may be, but that doesn't detract (too much) from the fact he walked christ-knows how far through the desert on his Todd to safety - as far as I know anyway.

Anyway, back on topic (there is a novelty), the units are looking fantastic. I'm greatly anticipating a release.

Full of shit he may be, but that doesn't detract (too much) from the fact he walked christ-knows how far through the desert on his Todd to safety - as far as I know anyway.

Anyway, back on topic (there is a novelty), the units are looking fantastic. I'm greatly anticipating a release.

of course... but he's still a liar in my eyes... I'm sure some of the UKF advisors could share their opinions on the man biggrin_o.gif

[on topic]

Pics pics pics pics pics biggrin_o.gif Quite interested to see where you're getting with these new shiny SAS (one less thing on my list of to-do things now biggrin_o.gif )

Ghost Force: The Secret History Of The SAS by Ken Connor

An insider's history of the SAS and a sensational examination of Britain's true role in international politics over the last fifty years. ...for a more serious approach on the subject. IMO the best book. Cuts all the hollywood bs out of the picture.

Sorry for being offtopic. Still at work.

Quite interested to see where you're getting with these new shiny SAS (one less thing on my list of to-do things now  biggrin_o.gif )

Nope. Put it back on the list, since i'm going BB interpretation on these fellas (clotheswise).

*EDIT* Heard about the recent events in Britain. All my respect. A sad day.

omfg now I really need these guys to virtually PWN those AQ terrorist scums!

edit

confused_o.gif

Omg its time to get back at these terrorist pistols.gif . Good job blackblood nice addons.

I think linking the IED pack here isn't a wise idea...?  crazy_o.gif

Do fill me in. What the heck is the IED pack? And no I reeeaaally don't feel like postin anything today, ok?

IED = Improvised Explosive Device... I think brittish units + afghan rebels + IED pack = going to make some interesting kill-anything-wearing-a-dress mission crazy_o.gif

Yeah, ok. I'm ditching this tonite. See you all soon.

*digs a deep hole in the garden, making a promise to return when the world comes to it senses*

IED = Improvised Explosive Device... I think brittish units + afghan rebels + IED pack = going to make some interesting kill-anything-wearing-a-dress mission  crazy_o.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums....opy.jpg

RAF Tornado GR4 delivers special delivery for Osama in Afghanistan. Triple LGB's!

kill anything wearing a dress mission CHECK!  thumbs-up.gif

Im really sorry lets continue with the topic... Im a bit upset and all. I live in the netherlands but my passport says United Kingdom and Ive been in London many times. damn terrorists!

Allahu achbar  notworthy.gif  banghead.gif

These units have been looking better and better with each screen, though for now I will give the recently released insurgents a run for it with the old beta. Hope all is well..

All the best to anyone that has fallen victim to today's cowardly attacks.

banghead.gif

They just keep banging their head on the same wall.

I think it's been stated before that BB is gonna release it when it's ready. Please do accept that simple fact.

Just noticed the faded DPM, looks pretty fooking good to me wink_o.gif I know configs are a pain in the ass, I had to learn to do them not long ago and I havent even looked into hidden selections crazy_o.gif If you've got any tutorials lying about I wouldnt mind a look...

*digs a deep hole in the garden, making a promise to return when the world comes to it senses*

no offence, dude. But the only way the world will come to it's senses is if the good people work on it. It won't just turn into a nice place by itself. Or as a good man said;

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

So sitting in a ditch is not doing anyone any good. The only thing you can do is live on and show evil that the terror won't stop you from doing what you want to do. We can't give up and let evil prevail. That would be the worst thing we can do for the people that have just died.

So grab yourself togeter and move on. Evil will never prevail.