Sign in to follow this  
R0adki11

Liberation 1941-1945: Barbarossa

Quote[/b] ]Added:

- German language in stringtable.csv

- 2 single missions

Go into single missions and they are in a seperate folder.. smile_o.gif

Yes thats what I thought too but I have searched eveything in my single mission section.

When I did the update patch, at the bottom after I

check to over-write files it is a red line saying:

rock.gif??? CRC ? libmod\lib_models\Lib_T3476.p3d

rock.gif?rock.gif?rock.gifrock.gif?? rock.gif???

I dont know if this is something that messes up the patch.

Just put a few missions on a MP server. Apparantly they don't work. There is something wrong with the textures.

Will this be fixed in the future? or will this be a mod that only works in SP, but has no campaign?

Guest major gandhi

very nice mod!!! i just love the mosin sniper rifle, the scope is " biggrin_o.gif "

I like this mod alot but the problem i have is that he units cause way way way way to much lag, two group of tanks and two groups of anti tank infantry caused lag too, and i am on a reletivtly fast computer... sad_o.gif

I have a question, I'm not too knowledgable about WW2. When did the Germans start using rocket launchers (called Panzerfausts or something...)? I was just supprised not to see any in the mod.

Also, will we be seeing some Axis planes in a future release?

I think the german didn't use Panzerfausts till 1944. As for Axis planes, some other addon makers have made some nice fighter and bomber addons, such as from AIA. But because of the side problem, they can't be used in Liberation Mod. Really a pity!!

No, Panzershreks were released in 1944. Panzerfausts had been used long before that, although at the very start of Barbarossa, they were not avaliable.

And to fix the side problem: Just put a unit of the enemy side in charge of the units you want to be on that side, and set the enemy unit in charge to 0% probability of prescence.

the unit's dont lag at all (i've a 800mhz ;) ).... the things that make your computer lag as hell the weapon scripts... i mean "big grenades" one.

[And to fix the side problem: Just put a unit of the enemy side in charge of the units you want to be on that side, and set the enemy unit in charge to 0% probability of prescence.

Hi,man, could you give more explanations of doing that? What does it mean by " setting the enemy unit in charge to 0% probability of prescence"? Does it mean let the unit in charge of the squad not to be seen? Now I take a german soldier from Invasion 1944 Mod to be the squad leader of Liberation's german squad. In that way, the whole Liberation's squad will be on east side. But it's annoying every squad leader seen in mission has to be from Invassion1944 or AIA addons to keep such east side. Is it possible to let them unseen in squad?

That's what the Propability of presence is for. You can also use deleteVehicle this for 'em, but I find setting the propability of presence to 0% quicker. Especially if you just create one squad and copypaste them to match your needs.

But hey! With these sides, we can use the Liberation Mod easily with the upcoming FDF WWII Expansion! The day is saved, at least for us finns who wanna play winter/continuation/Lapland war smile_o.gif

That's what the Propability of presence is for. You can also use deleteVehicle this for 'em, but I find setting the propability of presence to 0% quicker. Especially if you just create one squad and copypaste them to match your needs.

But hey! With these sides, we can use the Liberation Mod easily with the upcoming FDF WWII Expansion! The day is saved, at least for us finns who wanna play winter/continuation/Lapland war smile_o.gif

I think FDF will make own russian troops and also some germans too... And the vehicles too... wink_o.gif

smile_o.gif

But where shoud I set the "propability of presence"? In waypoint or in initial script?? How to do that?

Awesome mod! Finally got it working after re-downloading the patch 2 times. Looking forward to more missions and in english.

*back to the battlefield*

Quote[/b] ]

But where shoud I set the "propability of presence"? In waypoint or in initial script?? How to do that?

In editor in the edit unit screen. possibility of presence, if 0%, the unit is in charge but never get in mission. But his team fits the LIB standard. Also nice to use with 50% settings if u want a little variety in squadsizes.

cu

scars

awesome stuff have to admit but it seems to be quite targeted to the russian players rock.gif lots of things there are in russian and the missions that came with patch have like no subtitles and the other mission has a russian briefing... ok I CAN figure out what to do but if they release a campaign that is only in russian then I might just forget about it...

awesome stuff have to admit but it seems to be quite targeted to the russian players rock.gif lots of things there are in russian and the missions that came with patch have like no subtitles and the other mission has a russian briefing... ok I CAN figure out what to do but if they release a campaign that is only in russian then I might just forget about it...

It will be in Russian and German with English subtitles as far as I know.

I read somewhere that if a good voice actor comes a long that they`ll give it a try.

Hi,

does anyone has a clue about getting the course machine gun of e.g. pzIV or T34 to work? I can neither mount such a tank position by myself nor can I command my men to board this position !?

The 1.01 patch should have fixed a bug here:

"[...] fixed bugs with course mashine gun. Now it is available on pz3E, pz3E late, pz4 and T34 [...]"

thanks in advance

greetz

What's next on the Lib agenda? I know it's early to be asking, and I have by no means worn out Barbarossa's units, but I'd like to know when we can be getting some middle- or late-war addons, like Tiger tanks, MG-42s, BF-109s, and some of those sweet Russian heavy Tank Destroyers. Especially Tiger tanks, not just because of their popularity, but because the Germans in Lib really don't have much to stand up against KV-1s or numerically superior T-34s. I know that's how it was in 1941, but the German tankers generally had more skill, yet that can't really be reflected as well in OFP.

Quote[/b] ]Hi,

does anyone has a clue about getting the course machine gun of e.g. pzIV or T34 to work? I can neither mount such a tank position by myself nor can I command my men to board this position !?

The 1.01 patch should have fixed a bug here:

"[...] fixed bugs with course mashine gun. Now it is available on pz3E, pz3E late, pz4 and T34 [...]"

thanks in advance

greetz

Hi

Get in editor, place a axis pz3 of your choice, place your player beside the tank and join the group (F2). Write in init of tank kursmg=true and set your player from "in formation" to "in cargo".

Then preview. You will be the gunner of the mg. (maybe it work also with in formation, but i didnt tried it yet)

The Gun position seems to be few meters above the tank cause i had a ai gunner falling from the sky smile_o.gif

have fun

Scars09

P.S.: U had the gunner disembark before you want get in the course mg?? was my error first time i tried as commander of tank.

I searched the forums for an addon named "russian fonts.pbo". This addon is supposed to make it possible to see cyrillic letters in OFP, but all the download links I found are dead links. Does someone have a direct DL link to russian fonts.pbo that works?

deathsai

I guess you know that Tigers never met KVs on the battlefield ;)

And even early T-34-76 were not used when Tigers appears - they were replayced with T-34-85

Just a couple of critics: as mentioned it would be really nice if atleast briefings would be in english. Hopefully you do this in the upcoming missions. Secondly, as a Finn that liberation stuff and great patriotic war things kind a bothers me as the Soviet union tried to "liberate" us too in the WWII. Then one thing about the models, often when I'm going to a tank as a gunner or something my soldier goes through the tank and suddenly it's under that tank. Hope you get what i'm trying to say here.

But these are just minor things, other than that great work.

nominesine

I guess you speak russian ?

Here's a full russification ( including campaigns ) - fonts included ;)  

http://redhammer.h14.ru/rusOFP.exe

Ya ne gavario pa ruski  sad_o.gif

Thats the problem. I can ask locals about the way to the beach or order food in restaurants, but thats as far as my knowledge of the russian language goes. But thanks for the link. I will try it out ASAP

EDIT: That was too complicated for me.Can you direct me to a direct download link? confused_o.gif

nominesine

If you don't actally speak will the fonts be usefull for you?

That link is direct - just use download managers like Flashget/reget so on.

While installing select the second item only ("ĘÄÄ‘ÄëÄ÷ĺńęÄĺ řđÄôňű") or your game will become full russian.