Sign in to follow this  
R0adki11

Liberation 1941-1945: Barbarossa

okay, this is an awesome mod, BUT, pardon me for trying to delete part of it, but HOW the hell can i get red of the splash screen & everything that comes up after you load the game, load an island, unload anything. it's nice, but after you see it once, it gets VERY, & i do repeat, VERY annoying. i'm just curious as to what the name of the file is so i can promptly rid my hard drive of it smile_o.gif

Before this turns nasty, let me put it like this-the Soviets had the most to lose out of all the warring powers in World War Two.

If Hitler had won in the West, the worst which could happen (and God forgive me for putting it like this) was the Jews would disappear, as hell as Homosexuals, Gypsies and certain unfortunates. That was bad enough.

If Hitler had won in the East, the entire stretch of land east of East Prussia would have become one vast German colony with Germans settling everywhere all the way to Vladivostok. Every surviving man, woman or child who had not died in the campaign and had survived the Einsatzgruppen and escaped the Death Camps would have been enslaved by their new German settler masters, toiling on the farms of the new greater Reich.

It was an Allied campaign which overthrew the Germans, and let's just leave it at that.

I can't wait to play this, can't believe I have to wait a week to do so sad_o.gif

OMG, this is amazing, I just absolutly LOVE IT! The quality is superb, and the enviroment is great...now I gotta do more testing! AMAZING work though! I LOVE IT! biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif The car under civil - broken has missing textures on the window in the back...

Try adding parameter -nosplash after your shortcut icon.

obviously you havent tried these yet, lol, i've done that. its not a normal splash screen, it comes up after you leave the editor, everything, its soooo annoying, but otherwise the greatest mod out ! the groups are even realistic.

find out where the intro mission lurks and delete them (the missions that get loaded in the background of the menu when you load desert island).

EDIT:

And if that czech republic comment was aimed at me, I could surley start a nice big political debate, but I don't want to turn this into a locked topic.

I just told you you might think about your "press releases" to be written a bit more neutral. If you don't want to, you don't have to of course. You have freedom of speech and opinions.

yes. it wasn't a normal folder, lib_intro. it creates an error loading the game when you remove it, but i consider that far better than waiting for it to load after exiting desert island smile_o.gif people just seriously shut up about what it says. i don't care if you're for or against it. it's their mod & that's what they wanted to say, tough it out, keep your opinions to yourself, whether they are good OR bad. it's their mod & they can say whatever the hell they want to. it's a WONDERFUL mod, so do everything a favor & chillllll & play liberation smile_o.gif

in the LIBMOD folder, you can find a DTA folder

inside of it , there is a file named anims.pbo (do not confound with Anim.pbo) , it contains all those island cutscenes playing when you go back to the main menu

unbpo this file, go into the Intro.intro folder, here is the intro mission played at the OFP main menu .

Replace it by your own and you will not have again this problem of having to wait each time you just want to access the main menu.

While waiting for a better solution from the dev team of this awesome mod , here is a quickly edited anims.pbo , that you can use to replace the one in LIBMOD\DTA\...

Remember to back up the anims.pbo that is already there in the case you want to watch again the photo slideshow.

http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3UO22QQUIJ87D1417UCK6AO0FW

instead of playing the very long photo slideshow, it will just be an immobile view, speeding up the main menu a very lot.

A bit of shame to do it, as the intro is really superb icon14.gif. I hope a better solution will appear.

Great mod, I love the amazing detail. However, i was wondering if anyone else is having a problem trying to play the game online. Everytime i start up the server, so that me and a friend can play, and pick or make a mission to play, the game freezes up. I also had this problem of freezing when i tried to start one of the single player missions. But, if I go into the mission editor and place a few units to just fool around with, the game works fine.

Good job Sanctuary smile_o.gif

This is one hell of a mod, I am very impressed with it. This was well worth the wait.. Again.. Lib 41-45, you have done an extraordinary job.

the units are absolutely amazing! I like the new toned down effects, gives it a more realistic feel. Has anyone made a good mission that they're willing to share yet? smile_o.gif

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

This is one of the best mod ever made for OFP , OMG , the textures are so well done...they're ...so...soooo..beautiful !! and the first cutscene's well made too. it gives a cool touch to OFP , Great job guys wink_o.gif

I hope that you're expecting to bring us a campaign...then it would be PERFECT smile_o.gif

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

Good job and thanks.. smile_o.gif  However, it seems the Flak 18 is little underpowered against the T-34.. biggrin_o.gif

Coming back from one hour toying and making skirmirsh in the editor with the different units.

And after this, i think this mod is really superb : the detail, the textures, the effects, all of that is making this work one of the finest mod i played.

The amount of work in this mod deserve this : icon14.gif

Another must download for every OFP users.

OFP is really a dream engine for a vast array of different battle context.

Downloading, pitty there is no campaign but it looks very promissing, thank you Lib. 41-45 mod smile_o.gif .

Is there a list of the unit and vehicles names somewhere, i can't find any ?

after you've played this mod for awhile doesn't it almost seem like a totally different game? also, @ sant. i looked for one as well & couldn't find one.

damn gonna wait for the 15th before I download them becuase I'd go over my download limit for month. Then there's CSLA...............Why are you punising me God sad_o.gif

Here's a list of what's included:

INFANTRY

1. USSR

1.1 RKKA Infantry (1940 uniform)

1.2 RKKA Infantry (1941 uniform)

1.3 RKKA Infantry (1941-1942 field uniform)

1.4 Artillerymen (1941 field unifrom)

1.5 Artillerymen (1941-1942 field uniform)

1.6 NKVD Borderguards

1.7 NKVD infantry

1.8 RKKA Air Force Pilots

1.9 Tank crews (1941 uniform)

1.10 Tank crews (1941-1942 field uniforms)

1.11 RKKA Motorized infantry

2. GERMANY

2.1 Wehrmacht Infatry

2.2 Motorized infantry

2.3 SS Infantry

2.4 Motorized SS Infantry (spring and autumn camo)

2.5 Wehrmacht Anti-tank infantry

2.6 Wehrmacht medics

2.7 Field gendarmerie

2.8 Wehrmacht tank crews

2.9 SS Tank crews

2.10 Wehrmacht Recon Infantry

ARMOUR

3. USSR

Heavy tanks

3.1. KV-1

3.2. KV-1E

3.3. KV-2

Medium tanks

3.4. T-34-76 (summer 1941)

3.5. T-34-76 (autumn 1941)

3.6. T-34-76 (spring 1942)

3.7. T-34-76 (spring 1945)

3.8. T-34-57 Tank Destroyer

Light tanks

3.9. T-26 1933 model (commander)

3.10. T-26 1933 model

3.11. T-26 1939 model

4. GERMANY

Light tanks

4.1. Pz-II ausf C

4.2. Pz-II ausf C (commander)

Medium tanks

4.3. Pz-III ausf E (37mm gun)

4.4. Pz-III ausf E (50mm short barrel)

4.5. Pz-III ausf J (50mm long barrel)

4.6. Pz-IV ausf F (75mm short barrel)

4.7. Pz-IV ausf F2 (75mm long barrel)

4.8. Pz-III ausf E SS 1942 (50mm short barrel)

Other

4.9. Stug-III ausf B

4.10. Sdkf 251\1 (SS and Wehrmacht)

4.11. Sdkf 251\8 (SS and Wehrmacht recon)

4.12. Sdkf 251 (medic)

ARTILLERY

5. USSR

5.1. 45mm Field Gun

6. Germany

6.1. 37mm РАК-36

CARS

7. USSR

7.1. GAZ-M1

7.2. GAZ-AA

7.3. GAZ-AA (medic)

7.4. GAZ-AA (fuel)

7.5. GAZ-AA (ammo)

8. GERMANY

8.1. Opel Blitz

8.2. Opel Blitz (fuel)

8.3. Opel Blitz (ammo)

8.4. Opel Blitz (medic)

8.5. Opel Kapitan (SS and Wehrmacht)

8.6. Kybelwagen (with MG-34)

8.7. BMW R-12 (heaps of versions)

8.8. BMW R-71 (heaps of versions)

AIRPLANES

9. USSR

9.1.PO-2 Recon Plane

9.2 Several modifications of La-5 figher

Not that kind of unit name, By list i would mean the unit names for the scripting work .

The unit names you use when you create a spawning script by example.

Having a problem with mine sad_o.gif

When I install it, after it is installed I get a message saying 'Windows could not find 'Operation'. Please make sure you spelt it correctly'

I didn't write anything rock.gif

Anyway, then when I click on the link, it says 'resitance.exe not found'

I'm pretty sure thats happened before, but I don't know how to fix it. crazy_o.gif

Shame because I was really looking falward to this mod, and now its come out I can't even play it tounge_o.gif

Great mod, I love the amazing detail. However, i was wondering if anyone else is having a problem trying to play the game online. Everytime i start up the server, so that me and a friend can play, and pick or make a mission to play, the game freezes up.

This maight happen because at least their T-26 tank has incorrect texture aspect ratio on one texture, Barrel256.paa...

Incorrect aspect ratios crash the server...