Sign in to follow this  
R0adki11

Liberation 1941-1945: Barbarossa

Although the lag is made by fragments of explosion, I won't change the original setting of fragments of the MOD. Because that will decrease the grenade killing function. Anyway, I don't want to degrade the resolution of my game and still keep it at 1600 x1200.

Whether you guys try to put AIA's german face pack to those WAFFENSS soldiers? I have tried and promise you that's really cool to let LIB's soldiers have those faces! wink_o.gif

Not sure this would interest anyone, but I just came across this image and I thought it might be useful as a face texture for a German sniper?  

I honestly never knew these things existed in WWII:

Sniper Face Mask

As far i know stuff like the mask were never officially given out to troops(as snipermask). But fact is that the german snipers learned alot about camo and hiding themself. The mask doesnt have any marks wich would identify it as original troop equipment, so i guess its selfmade front stuff. What i find a little unusual is that its actually made like a mask for winter (kälteschutzmaske), wich exist quite similar in the german army today.

That may be closer to the truth then. Looking at it now, it seems all too clean to be of 1940's vintage. Hard to say.

Theres a new DID action figure out which is a German sniper and he's equiped with the mask...

mask6dg.jpg

Oh and i've made a quick scenario with units from this mod where i command four 88s and where being assaulted by eight T34s from 1.5km away. It's bloody brilliant biggrin_o.gif

Hey Reality, can you make a link for this mission - would love to have a go.

Re. the mask, yep, that sure looks like it.

Cheers

Do you know the Flak 88 has two different weapons of two different shells? So in other words, you can fire one shell, hit spacebar and fire another different type of shell. Bug?

yeah, there is no reload time when you change weapon/ammo on the Flak 88

there should be (and it schould be a bit longer then when you just reload since you´d have to remove the shell that is currently loaded and then load the new ammo, though irl im pretty sure you´d have to shoot out the loaded shell if you wanted to change ammo)

Has anyone created any Missions or Campaigns for this MOD as yet? If you have, could you please point us to them? I'm sure I'm not alone in saying we'd love to give them a try.

Thanks in advance!

Do you know the Flak 88 has two different weapons of two different shells? So in other words, you can fire one shell, hit spacebar and fire another different type of shell. Bug?

I thought there was only a Flak 18 in this mod.

I thought there was only a Flak 18 in this mod.

That AFAIK is a typo, but i could be wrong. Maybe the Russians called it that, who knows.

Has anyone created any Missions or Campaigns for this MOD as yet? If you have, could you please point us to them? I'm sure I'm not alone in saying we'd love to give them a try.

Thanks in advance!

Hrrmmpf..

Island + Mission

wink_o.gif

@sweofp

I've just played your mission. I found the enemy but my gunner wouldn't engage and i had to drive because my driver was way too slow. The island looks very promising. I'll look forward to when you finnish it...

@ sweofp: Thanks for the link!

@ Mr Reality: Any chance of gaining access to your mission?

@ Mr Reality: Any chance of gaining access to your mission?

I sent it into OFP.info yesterday so depending on how long they take to upload it is anybodys guess. Hopefully soon. Don't get too exited though as it started out as a test for Lib mod units, but it was fun  smile_o.gif

I'm in the process of making another mission with Lib Mod units so stay tuned biggrin_o.gif

when ppl say to "flak 88" they meen the 88mm flak, wich came in different versions, amongst others flak 18, flak36 and flak 39, all these where refered to as "flak 88", the different versions where just upgrades of eachother and the flak 18 was afaik the first version used in the beginning of the war.

so it´s ok to refer to flak 88 when you meen the flak 18.

I'm in the process of making another mission with Lib Mod units so stay tuned  biggrin_o.gif

That's great - looking forward to it!

This MOD is great!

Only the long time, wich the intro needs is to long sad_o.gif

@seminara

Sry, your avatar and your Signature are disgusting wow_o.gif

This MOD is great!

Only the long time, wich the intro needs is to long  sad_o.gif

@seminara

Sry, your avatar and your Signature are disgusting  :0

download the patch wink_o.gif

HERE

Is anyone else getting this error when they use "Deletevehicle" in a trigger or waypoint for example.

error7sv.jpg

I'm trying to reduce the amount of units on the map as the mission progresses. The units are deleted but this error strip appears  huh.gif

Forgot to thank you for actually have written a installation guide and links to the other add-on. Some mod/addon makers seem to believe everyone knows what to do. But I dont! So thanks for that too, very professional.

Forgot to thank you for actually have written a installation guide and links to the other add-on. Some mod/addon makers seem to believe everyone knows what to do. But I dont! So thanks for that too, very professional.

No problem! smile_o.gif