Sign in to follow this  
Cpt. FrostBite

OFP2 and "armed assault" - what's up?

A LOT!! of new screens from Opf Xbox on Gamespot.. check the link!

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox....ex.html

WTF crazy_o.gif

It says Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis, publisher: Codemasters, guess they just throw the new pics there and havent updated the rest of it rock.gif .

They are slow, same on Operation Flashpoint 2. They haven't even posted new pics there crazy_o.gif

ADDED:

dont know if anyone spoted this before its a video with the channel 3 pictures, and of course the title is ofp2 lol well see it tomorow

The Promo Video

Old news wink_o.gif

Good music on the movie by the way smile_o.gif

Anyone else see these pics from Gamespot?

Looks like Russia is back.

There is a picture of US Soldiers around a crashed Russian (Milkman says its an Su-37).

A bunch of russian pics actually.

Also a picture of a wheel rolling around on the ground

I was expecting to see a Armed Assault ingame movie today sad_o.gif , or more pics, i cant wait to see more articles and previews about BIS future games, if armed assault only comes by the end of the year the wait will be very long.

Anyone else see these pics from Gamespot?

Looks like Russia is back.

There is a picture of US Soldiers around a crashed Russian (Milkman says its an Su-37).

A bunch of russian pics actually.

Also a picture of a wheel rolling around on the ground

Wow, niiiiicccee biggrin_o.gif

New pics!

Acecombat, you were right it is a Mosque.

Bad, good, no problem?

EDIT:

At this pic you can clearly see that they still have the shot beam and the regular... wheel.. rolling by.. rock.gifcrazy_o.gifwow_o.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

JUST GREAT!

*EDIT*

There are still some glitches but nothing that cant be corrected until final version.

Congratulations BIS! Your new graphic engine is fantastic!

If thoose 51 pictures are ofp2

when its full worked on, it will have the better grafics i have saw notice the terrain it havent been worked on and it already looks great, lol this pics should have passed trought the Anti Alising filter :P

Though i still hope its AA ;)

They look different than the other AA pics though....

If thoose 51 pictures are ofp2 lol it realy needs to be worked on :P

You have to be joking, that nothing like AA, thats breathtaking, it puts Far Cry to shame wow_o.gif .

I cant believe my eyes!! wow_o.gif , man this will have wild system requirements when it comes out crazy_o.gif , but it looks fantastic, and its only early code, im going insane here crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif ...

If thoose 51 pictures are ofp2

when its full worked on, it will have the better grafics i have saw notice the terrain it havent been worked on and it already looks great, lol this pics should have passed trought the Anti Alising filter :P

You still hope its AA? Are you crazy your what? Ah forget, meio maluco means half crazy.... tounge_o.gif

lol i was for a moments than i saw other pics and edited the post :P

it looks nice mostly cuz of the new ligthing effects but too mutch effects and it will look too much digital and less analog(like movies or our eye).

Though its a great work, : biggrin_o.gif

It looks absolutely smashing!

And.. Russians ! wooo wink_o.gif

Just one point of criticism, faces need to be fixed up a little, for the rest absolutely great!

very nice work, as this is alpha or beta alot of stuff to be done but grafics are already wicked biggrin_o.gif ,

perhaps later we will have new pics of the map features, such like grass movement and not like xbox grass, underwater, stuff like that

Maruk :P

Maybe on ofp2 is out we can arrange some coops with BIS :P

Or CTI if you can make that smile_o.gif

Maruk, you don't suppose that you can give me a copy of the game you have there and send it to me? xmas_o.gif

EDIT: Must sleep, school tomorrow......... must stay awake, new pictures to study... zzzZzzZzz

Night all smile_o.gif

The only problem I've seen so far when it comes to graphics is the shadow casting. It doesnt cast shadow over rocks and grass and this shadow system is not yet complete, like colossus showed in one the pics.

Anyway, if the shadow bugs can be corrected it will be perfect. And yes I love the faces. I think they are just better, more real, you can see the bones silhouete on the soldiers face. Much better than those of VBS1.

Now after the graphics, I wanna see some other stuff like animations and physics.

LMFAO at codemasters, they lost their chance of publishing this biggrin_o.gif , how stupid of them, though if they really are being taken over by EA i am actualy very happy biggrin_o.gif .

This is behiond my wildest expectations, i mean i never expected BIS to work so hard on the graphics, now lets just hope rendering power, size and features will still be there.

Damn, it looks insane, its a shame it wont come out in time to compete with BF2. I cant wait to play this game wow_o.gif .

Hi Guys

Look at the trees crazy_o.gif

Is it me or are they all different?

And they look like they are all at slightly different angles

Kind Regards Walker