Sign in to follow this  
raedor

RHS releases: GRU, SOBR, RFMI, GAZ66, Weapon Pack

these units are great! i especially like the GAZ-66, now i can finally replace the ancient one from schackal. any chance of getting one with soviet markings in a future update?

Acecombat if those pictures are crap than I am a idiot  wow_o.gif

Well they are sort of , i couldnt get an good angles and wasnt impressed with what i got , some pics which were good didnt have proper lightning they were too dimmed i hate it when that happens.

They arent that bad ofcourse but i dont like them that much.

So anyone know about that head question i asked before? I want to know how to get those goodlooking faces on these units? They dont appear by default ...

Has anyone got any good linsk to websites about the SOBR?

I can't find anything about them except that their part of the MVD.

Are they very different to OMON?

OMON is more like crowd control / police work

SOBR - is more like special forces / army stuff

What I really want to know about these units, especially the motorized infantry is: Wich one is more friendly to fps, ORCS 256 MI or RHS MI?

I couldnt care less wich one I use because, lets face it both are Russian Federation infantry. wink_o.gif I just want to know wich one gives more fps?

Well ORC's has 3 different resolutions, so their low-res troops probably have the best FPS.

I think I like the RHS model better though.

Some pics for the folks that complained about the modded Aks

6673Picture_203.jpg

pkaak74.jpg

GP30_1PN51(2).jpg

ak+tracer+30mm_rt.jpg

ak+tracer+pvs4.jpg

Also some word about this release, yes it has bugs, time ran out and we had to release.

Many bugs were known but couldnt be fixed before release, especially the holes in the hoods are a pain in the ass ( they dont appear with original BIS anims that Laser used when making the units ).

Also some weaps are more or less too big, yes i absolutely agree.

Now we got less stress we can begin to fix up all that stuff and make updates availeable soon.

Thx for the support everyone.

Oh and... i wanna see more pics of the packs in the combat photo thread guys, alway nice to see the units in action

Could you guys please include groups for the GRU and SOBR guys on the fixed release?

I hate it when groups aren't implemented.

Otherwise though, great work! Love the GRU guys.

soldiers, what are working well are great, but most of them were "no model entry" or something like that...

who said that AKs are just moded? You saw all AK (aftamat Kalashnikova) modefications to claim that? hm... as i remember, it's so huge, that even I can't remember all of them (easyer to know what us, nato and russian military use vehicles, aircraft and ships...).

That V-94 or something(like huge handcanon) smile_o.gif is defenetely too big!!!

well, unique things just can't be created from the first time...

so now you can make this even better...

Gaz66 is da best! biggrin_o.gif Long waited "MORE" trucks in OFP, than CSLA Ural repaint and Our Weapons beta zils(when they will be not beta?).

you have to make sure that you delete/overwrite the old RHS_Weap.pbo and the old RHS_weapscripts.pbo.

I had them in my Res/addons-folder and put the new ones in the normal addons-folder, caused a lot of model.special-errors

I think I tried all units now and and I didn't get any error-messages.

Even the Jam2/MAAM-bug is non existence for me and I only have JAM2.

must be a folder bug then, or I'm simply lucky biggrin_o.gif

Just dont pay attention to all those lamers who complain about non-existing weapons' modifications. smile_o.gif

Hi

1- Great job RHS!

2- GAZ-66 addon bug report

GAZ66.JPG

No back light and no roof light.

Great job again RHS...   biggrin_o.gif

for the next release, plz keep the original sights from S&E's weapons, those new ones are reducing my FPS by half.

@peanut: right, that's a nasty mistake.

@ThePara: sure, more groups will be included.

I think the PK has a bug...it zooms a little bit too much I think.

And please correct those muzzle flashes when shooting with the SVD through Scope smile_o.gif

But besides that: A really great Job!!!

this is by far the best Russian soldier addon out there.

btw i have a question at anyone who knows this:

in the addons, is the head model a seperate file inside the addon or is it just put into the p3d of the soldiers?  Because I would like to know how to put that head onto other soldier addons...

I would just like to say one thing about the PK, the handle of it is kind of sticking out to much and looks like the soldier doesnt have a good grip on it, if you know what I mean?

great work RHS, I salute you.

The head andhands were taken from the OurWeapons pilot pack ( with permission offcourse )

Just a quick question to RHS:

What island are you taking these pictures on?

This addon is great wink_o.gif

I will be very pleased to see some extremely modded AK-74SU for GRU and please finish those AK74 witch red dot and NV sight and make a version without GP equiped with those sights .

Sorry for my english :/

Just a quick question to RHS:

What island are you taking these pictures on?

our shots (see 1st post) are taken on nogova. (correct me if i'm wrong, ShadowNX wink_o.gif )