Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

thanks Parvus, but does anyone know whether or not you can get good quality pics using GIMP? confused_o.gif

Its possible to create good pics with GIMP. Its just not as fancy and requires a little more patiene and skill. Hell, you don't have any other option so why not just try it? smile_o.gif

ehh, good point. I have it installed I just have never used it. smile_o.gif thanks though!

its 7:30am on in July and I used the sandstorm logic from Mia Iraz island... I was suprised aswell the bradley is meh best screenshot ever imo rofl.gif

Holy shit that a real weapon. I thought it was fake  wink_o.gif  Shows wat you can learn when you stay home from school  wink_o.gif

Nice to see someone is making an M202 - looks good!  smile_o.gif

... i thought to myself - it must be a weapon for Mr. Fubar  biggrin_o.gif

now that i can see your answer i'm feeling confirmed;

- very nice shot Ti0n3r

Guest Ti0n3r

Thank you Parvus! biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Nice to see someone is making an M202 - looks good! smile_o.gif

Thank you Mj. Fubar, on behalf of our DMA modeler Sanctuary smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]A: incoming FFUR .. ah and i'm thinking about a joke in this pic - [left guy is speaking to right guy in front]: *I know u are shocked - but we have to do something - it's our helo!

Nice one Mr. Parvus, made me laugh late in the evening biggrin_o.gif

Nice pics all ...

honchoblack what island is that.. Afgan?

Sluganda, they must be very sliced-up Ninjas, jumping though rotar baldes ins't advised tounge2.gif

- Ben

Sluganda, they must be very sliced-up Ninjas, jumping though rotar baldes ins't advised tounge2.gif

- Ben

biggrin_o.gif

They don ´t jump from cocpit! that ´s some animation bug, when you enter to heli, you sit above helicopter crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]They don ´t jump from cocpit! that ´s some animation bug, when you enter to heli, you sit above helicopter

I have a similar bug with Sebastian's BTR-T when used in conjuntion with CSLAII. For some reason when the gunners turn out they are hovering way up in the air over the BTR-T. Only happens in CSLAII and only with the BTR-T by Sebastian. Any one know what causes it?

Holy shit that a real weapon. I thought it was fake wink_o.gif Shows wat you can learn when you stay home from school wink_o.gif

The main reason I remember it is from playing Twilight 2000 - also made famous by it's use (and misuse tounge2.gif ) in Commando...

It fires 66mm HE and WP rounds from memory - 4 tubes, 1 per tube, reloadable... smile_o.gif

In Steel Panther : Main Battle Tank , in the current conflict era , you can find in the US nation some Ranger Flash teams , carrying the M202A1.

More infos about it there

Holy shit that a real weapon. I thought it was fake  wink_o.gif  Shows wat you can learn when you stay home from school  wink_o.gif

The main reason I remember it is from playing Twilight 2000 - also made famous by it's use (and misuse  tounge2.gif ) in Commando...

It fires 66mm HE and WP rounds from memory - 4 tubes, 1 per tube, reloadable... smile_o.gif

That where I saw it from in Commando. That women fired it backwards biggrin_o.gif

@{SF} Jäger: i hope you don't have right => Christmas is definitly too late for ArmA or? ... xmas_o.gif