Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

If pictures are not to your taste then just scroll down... who is to say what should be posted or not, if it's in OFP/VBS?

Jaguar your pics looking very nice, but there`s a BUT wink_o.gif

Use a high res sky (Llauma sky) plz? whistle.gif

Funily enough its called the "OFP Engine based photography" thread. The word combat isn't even in the title. Noone but the moderators has any right to tell people what they can and can't post smile_o.gif

Correct, I removed combat from the title as even from the start the screenshots were never really just combat, and after all the game is about a fair bit more than just combat smile_o.gif

Limit is still 6, I increased it to 7 temporarily for some technical reason that I cannot remember at this time, I forgot to change it back to 6 so I now have done smile_o.gif

What if theres a post with 7 images in it? Will these stay the same? (And, say, if you edit a post with 7 images, will you get an error about too many pictures?)

Meh, not important really

If you feel annoyed by continuous series of pics that dont differ much from each other then just dont look or politely tell the author to bring more variance and end it there.

I think thats what people (including me) were hinting at.. It's getting very boring checking the thread to see yet-another two/three planes in formation.. Like I said, don't confuse "suggestion" with "order" tounge2.gif

- Ben

What if theres a post with 7 images in it? Will these stay the same?

Yep smile_o.gif

(And, say, if you edit a post with 7 images, will you get an error about too many pictures?)

Most likely, so one will have to become a link instead of a hotlink smile_o.gif

Thanks for your word Placebo. smile_o.gif

I will post more Nature pics in the future.

Raptor smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]after all the game is about a fair bit more than just combat

wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I will post more Nature pics in the future.

Hehe, nice Nature/Urban pics Raptor  tounge2.gif

got a 1024x768 version Parvus? Alittle bit too short height wise for wallpaper without looking distorted.

Unfortunally i have not; but i'm thinking about to make one in usual 1600x1200 => and ignoring DBR's speech ... baeh0001.gif

Daniel @ Aug. 29 2005,17:54)]
Quote[/b] ]I will post more Nature pics in the future.

Hehe, nice Nature/Urban pics Raptor tounge2.gif

thanks smile_o.gif

Your pics are nice too. thumbs-up.gif

Raptor smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Placebo:Chuck. Flashpoint engine based screenshots, not Flashpoint folder based screenshots.

icon_rofl.gif

OMG OMG SOOOOO FUNNY

you didn"t know why i showed the picture so sstt pistols.gif

goodnight.gif BOOOO

Parvus, how about changing your avatar a bit? turn "fighting" into "flying" , and chance the "c" from the "ofp cp winner" into "p" wink_o.giftounge2.gif

/\ kidding, yes....

Chuck, why did you showed the picture? (what picture?)

You mean like this gandalf biggrin_o.gif

ofpcp_parvus.jpg

Just joking so dont take this seriously , ok parvus wink_o.gif .

Oh btw does anyone know of any good no frills image upload websites? I went to imageshack and the HOST IT/UPLOAD button on their page seems to have vanished only the browse button is there banghead.gif .

It worked for me about 5 minutes ago.  huh.gif

EDIT: And it's still there now. Maybe try refreshing and few times?

Daniel @ Aug. 29 2005,21:09)]It worked for me about 5 minutes ago.  huh.gif

EDIT: And it's still there now. Maybe try refreshing and few times?

explain.jpg

I even opened the page in a HTML editor to find out if the code was there for the uload button and it wasnt crazy_o.gif .

Screenshot

No idea mate, but mine works using Internet Explorer at the moment. Maybe using a diferent account might work? confused_o.gif

You mean like this gandalf biggrin_o.gif

img]http://usera.imagecave.com/Fouzan/Games/ofpcp_parvus.jpg[/img]

Just joking so dont take this seriously , ok parvus wink_o.gif .

Oh btw does anyone know of any good no frills image upload websites? I went to imageshack and the HOST IT/UPLOAD button on their page seems to have vanished only the browse button is there banghead.gif .

Shouldn't it be OFP:P? tounge2.gif

http://www.tinypic.com/ - no frills at all. Very basic, but it works smile_o.gif

www.photobucket.com works really well, easy enough to use etc

As for the missing upload button.. Maybe imageshack is doing maintanance and doesn't want anyone uploading new stuff while their doing that. But they should really say if they are..

Dunno

- Ben

Edit : {Damn image tags in quotes}

EditË› : The button is back..?

You mean like this gandalf  biggrin_o.gif

img]http://usera.imagecave.com/Fouzan/Games/ofpcp_parvus.jpg[/img]

Just joking so dont take this seriously , ok parvus  wink_o.gif .

Oh btw does anyone know of any good no frills image upload websites? I went to imageshack and the HOST IT/UPLOAD button on their page seems to have vanished only the browse button is there  banghead.gif .

Shouldn't it be OFP:P? tounge2.gif

http://www.tinypic.com/ - no frills at all. Very basic, but it works smile_o.gif

www.photobucket.com works really well, easy enough to use etc

As for the missing upload button.. Maybe imageshack is doing maintanance and doesn't want anyone uploading new stuff while their doing that. But they should really say if they are..

Dunno

- Ben

Edit : {Damn image tags in quotes}

EditË› : The button is back..?

Yeah my bad it should have been the P not C  banghead.gif  tounge2.gif .

But imageshack seems to have issues with me , just wont work. So anyother good alternatives anyone? Tiny pic is fone but the 250kb limit is a bit off a put-off as i sometimes upload high res pics with high sizes lower then 1 mb obviously (as was the limit with imageshack) and photobucket imo sucks takes too long to load pics for me atleast.

Guess i'll try tinypic for now.

Photobucket resizes images down to 250kb if their over 250kb (Which is annoying, uploading a 3mb image to have it shoved down to 250.. tounge2.gif)

But most images you'll post/use will be under 250, for big files, I suggest the hosting account thing on www.filefront.com unlimited space/bandwidth smile_o.gif

- Ben

maybe it`s a cookie issue..delete it and then visit again.