Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

hi Messiah

thx and i see - np for me; lazy as i am, i took BIS weapons ... a bad decision cos your units looks so good => they have earn better weapons.

Suchey&Earls weapon pack f.e. ...

greetz

no no no, not my units my friend, all Blackbloo'ds amazing work, i just answered on his behalf seeing as we've come to discuss his pack for a long time.

smile_o.gif

oooh, UK Forces collage... if you wait a bit, you'll be able to add one more vehicle into it (baring no hold ups on release)

@Parvus

Nice pics but do feel free to edit the used addon list... icon_rolleyes.gif Believe i spent a couple or 800,000 hrs making it so...

*EDIT*

Hmm...Messiah beat me to it. Still no change tho. whistle.gif

@Parvus

Nice pics but do feel free to edit the used addon list... icon_rolleyes.gif

done

@dabitup

The pic was just fine, I liked it. smile_o.gif

But what happend with the rotorblade on the Hind?

Thanks.

The picture is dark because it's 4:45 in the morning, I brightened it a bit but any more than that and it looked like 6:00AM.

@dabitup

The pic was just fine, I liked it. smile_o.gif

But what happend with the rotorblade on the Hind?

thank you!

the rotorblade is just not visible because of the color of the ground.

smile_o.gif

parvus, those pics are beautiful, but but how do you get those units to look through there binoculars?

@Parvus.

Cool picture but the british army dont use lav 25s. Nice picture though. smile_o.gif

Guys is it okay to post an image that is exactly 100kb?

Dabitup, its ok if they are 100 or under, anything over 100Kb is not allright.

Quote[/b] ]§9)Do not hotlink images over 100kb (102400 bytes) in size

Please do not hotlink (hotlink means using the IMG tags to display an image in your post) individual images over 100kb, this is so that the forum remains a smooth place to browse for everyone, irrespective of their internet connection. If you wish to post an image larger then 100 kb feel free to post the URL instead of hotlinking.

Regards.

@CERO.

It would be nice if pics that are made to show or promote OFP MODs (progress)are done unedited.

Simply because I and alot of others(I hope) would like to see the addons as ingame whistle.gif

Parvus, outstanding pics mate, I'm gonna have to try to get something like that, at the moment I'm just trying to give the impression of old and used cards, but your pics quality is making me think about doing something like that, something that I may not be able to because of my computer specs.

Well done all.

Regards.

@CERO.

agreed with @cero - strangly enough, i love the UK one biggrin_o.gif

how do you all remove the black bar at the top/bottom of screen? (it is what you get if you use camera.sqs)

how do you all remove the black bar at the top/bottom of screen? (it is what you get if you use camera.sqs)

showcinemaborder false  whistle.gif

nice pics ppl smile_o.gif

I'm using Dxdll, so if I press the "application" key with the "U" key, all user interface dissapear, crosshair, borders, binoculars borders, night vission vorders and shaders, menus, even if you press the "Esc" key to stop the game, if you do that in when you see a nice potencial picture, you'll pause the game, right, and if you then change your video setings to maximum, or whatever your pc can take, but don't save it and press the application key at the same time you press the "U" key, all the video menus and vorders dissapear living you with just the picture in maximum quality and wayting for you to take the shot.

Take the picture by pressing the application key and "F8" at the same time, then press the application key togueder with the "U" key, and your video setings menu will come back, cancel setings so you revert to the setings you had two seconds ago, and carry on playing in search for another picture.

Easy peasy biggrin_o.gif

I hope this hellps.

Regards.

@CERO.

why press F8? pressing 'Printscreen' does the same job.

Yeah, true, you know, I never tryed print screen while using Dxdll, do it save the pictures to the Dxdll folder too, or all it do is copy the screen for you to paste it in a picture editor program?

I used to use the print screen key before I install Dxdll, but sens I have installed I allways use F8.

Regards.

@CERO.

Print Screen saves the pictue into the dxdll screenshots folder smile_o.gif