Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

Great pics Aimpoint! wink_o.gif

I was just about to make pics with the same kinda setting as you but they brobably would not have been so good. Great work I must say.

ok then Parvus, plz put your talent away from the planes.  They are generally the same pictures over and over again.

to say it clearly: i'm not interested in your unqualified comments and i won't go on with this boring discussion;

... to keep in mind for you: after 4 years now - there are mostly the same pictures over and over again (not important who they made)

=> but i like it and i will live out my "WW-stage"!

greetz

Hmm..didn't realize Bambi was still active in OFP wink_o.gif. Glad to see you are still around mate, especially with a new addon biggrin_o.gif.

ok then Parvus, plz put your talent away from the planes. They are generally the same pictures over and over again.

to say it clearly: i'm not interested in your unqualified comments and i won't go on with this boring discussion;

Is it jsut me or does that not quite add up with the fact your latest pictures are OpFrenchpoint stuff? Or is it just a bit coinedence you passed your WW2 spell just after that comment? tounge2.gif

That custom grass looks a bit too.. green tounge2.gif

- Ben

yeah a bit to green

Plus i have not seen that unit before.. looks vbs(nvg etc) with one of paras vbs only M4's?

If i am mistaken, just drop us a line either here or at the vbs boards....

yeah a bit to green

Plus i have not seen that unit before.. looks vbs(nvg etc) with one of paras vbs only M4's?

If i am mistaken, just drop us a line either here or at the vbs boards....

The units are Para's VBS rangers. That grass is also just photoshopped in. The original pic was taken by "Wicked" and posted on the VBS forum

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/thirtyg/75thrangers04.jpg

ok then Parvus, plz put your talent away from the planes.  They are generally the same pictures over and over again.

Is it jsut me or does that not quite add up with the fact your latest pictures are OpFrenchpoint stuff? Or is it just a bit coinedence you  passed your WW2 spell just after that comment? tounge2.gif

That custom grass looks a bit too.. green tounge2.gif

- Ben

oh i tried the WW2 constellations with modern veh. - and it works ...

and unfortunally there is no more WW2 stuff with the Libmod or Hurricane quality sad_o.gif

... I knew that.... whistle.gif

my mistake

Ok Parvus pics is great as always smile_o.gif, but the whole "flying in formation" is getting old. Now, I know this isn't a contest

(I hope it's not) but I just wanted for once to be a bit critical to the pics.

I am getting education in visual media this year and the teachers here is very critical when it comes to pictures, what I and everyone else needs to learn is to make new creative ways instead of holding on to what you can from before.

You understand what I mean? I'm not trying to be mean here, just trying to start some new creativity here wink_o.gif

EDIT: How do you get the pics to nice btw, is it the graphic card or is the colors and shadows adjusted in Photoshop or in a similar program?

I don't mind the airplane pics. If that is what he likes taking pictures of then more power to him.

I might give a little constructive criticism though. The planes need to be spaced out, they are always way to close to one another. Also they tend to look like they are crashing into one another. A lot of times there are just too many planes in one picture also. Basically the pictures are way too cluttered. Just my two cents, trying to be constructive please don't take it as an attack.

EDIT: How do you get the pics to nice btw, is it the graphic card or is the colors and shadows adjusted in Photoshop or in a similar program?

I think it's inpart due to his computer (Try running Flashpoint at 1600x1280 res tounge2.gif), the texture settings being high, and adjusting levels in Photoshop etc.

I'm not sure how much he fiddles with them with changing the content of them (Improving bits, like cloning over ground objects that went to lower LOD etc).. Not that you can see the ground in a lot of the pics.. tounge2.gif

Hmm, out of interesting, Pavus, what spec is your computer? tounge2.gif

- Ben

Hmm, out of interesting, Pavus, what spec is your computer? tounge2.gif

- Ben

sixth' post

and yes im off => watching out for new ideas huh.gif

Can anybody say to me what is vte is it a mod or a addon?? And where can i get it?? Sry but i didn`t know it notworthy.gif

Can anybody say to me what is vte is it a mod or a addon?? And where can i get it?? Sry but i didn`t know it notworthy.gif

It's Vietnam The Experience mod, it's still unreleased whistle.gif

MI_Fred, some of those pictures are great biggrin_o.gif I like the pen-writing, buut.. theres the OFP UI in some of the pictures, use DXDLL's disable UI thing! mad_o.giftounge2.gif

Is the writing a font or did you write that and scan it in? Or hand drawen on PC etc?

Shadow.... Just because the anti-WW2-planes-again-and-again comments were directed to Pavus doesn't mean it doesn't apply to you................ tounge2.gif

Some are nice, but.. there's 15 of them...

(Try running Flashpoint at 1600x1280 res tounge2.gif)

2048x1536*.. crazy_o.gif

Hmm, I'd like to see normal OFP (With no addons) at 2048x1562 tounge2.gif

- Ben

Shadow.... Just because the anti-WW2-planes-again-and-again comments were directed to Pavus doesn't mean it doesn't apply to you................ tounge2.gif

Well expect more to come....soon tounge2.gif

No please not! I don't like planes! Especially WW2 planes! Post pics of tanks, lots'a tanks wink_o.gif

No please not! I don't like planes! Especially WW2 planes! Post pics of tanks, lots'a tanks wink_o.gif

You tank addict rofl.gif

I was just thinking about the attacking of WWII tanks by the planes from all sides nener.gifwink_o.gif

If your gonna do more plane pics, atleast include the ground! huh.gif

tounge2.gif

- Ben

MI_Fred, some of those pictures are great biggrin_o.gif I like the pen-writing, buut.. theres the OFP UI in some of the pictures, use DXDLL's disable UI thing!  mad_o.gif  tounge2.gif

Is the writing a font or did you write that and scan it in? Or hand drawen on PC etc?

The OFP UI is only in one of the pics tounge2.gifwink_o.gif

I think he's used PS for the writing...there's loads of different types there wink_o.gif

If you check them again you`ll see in the first pic the desert texture  tounge2.gif

The AI always fight their way up, all 60 of them.

Viewdistance is aready 2500, but I filtered the pics with ground anyway because it is desert textures with not much objects on it.