Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

I agree , that is annoying.

You see a great picture , showing some addons you don't know and without any hints on what it is (so good luck to find it by yourself) or if it is simply not released (at least making you not wasting time to search for it).

Please, list the addons you use, it is not like it is something hard or long to do.

And thanks to the people that continue to list them, that is helpfull icon14.gif

Indeed - it would be very nice if people could list their addons, it saves a LOT of frustration in the long run.

why does inquisitor never post his used addons? that's really anyoing mad_o.gif

i guess on most of his screens he has modified something so that it will never get released anyway.

but hell yeah it is annoying, also the fact that he doesn't reply to pm and no one has a mail address

why does inquisitor never post his used addons? that's really anyoing mad_o.gif

i guess on most of his screens he has modified something so that it will never get released anyway.

but hell yeah it is annoying, also the fact that he doesn't reply to pm and no one has a mail address

You could have asked me.

Inquisitor has some problems with his PC at the moment, a virus killed his HDD. He tries to get back online soon.

Well, there was no way for us to know that was there?

But the facr remains that he indeed never names the addons used.

It's better if he'll do so in the future, even if they are private addons.

Once again.. new water bumps for bigger waves.

Replace the png in the dxdll\textures dir with this one.. make a backup first

waterbump.png

That's awsome. Does it work w/o DXDLL?

It's not a water texture.. it's a bumpmap that dxdll uses to generate the wave effect.

So shortly: No

@Gordi:

Very nice screenshots!

Those effects are amazing!

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

I'd like to see you're making some nice screenshots with my tanks, I think they'd look extra-amazing ^^

I'd like to see you're making some nice screenshots with my tanks, I think they'd look extra-amazing ^^

At the moment I only take screenshots of fantastic Bundeswehr addons, finding bugs, etc.

MfG Lee wink_o.gif

It is a requirement of posting in the CP thread to name the addons used, it would be rather silly for people to get warning levels simply for not naming addons, but if they refuse to list them then that is what may happen.