Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

Operation Gulf War Crisis

Mmmm i can smell those creamy addons already ...

Just make sure you dont overbake them tounge_o.gif

Anyway you get the idea. That's just my end of things...objects and stuff. If I was able to do it I'd go through those collections of Desert Addons, merge the best/appropriate stuff in with OPGWC, IM:UC etc and bake for 90 mins on 180 C to produce a very nice mod.

be nice to see some-thing in the works Between OPGWC and IM:UC.... i have to say OPGWC have some very Special addons ie. the FX and some vehicles which havent been done yet which quite possibly might be useable....... ie. the bridge layer

Quote[/b] ]I think it's a much better idea to release the beta to another team, rather than publicly. It is NOT in a state that would really satisfy anyone IMO, but naother team with a bit of effort could really polish it nicely. You can see where the whole project was going quite easily, but you can also see what still needed doing ("Missing Track 12" wink_o.gif )

Don't forget about other addonmakers wink_o.gif

IMO it wouldn't be much use for an individual....waaaaay to much work, plus you need some experience in mod making as opposed to addon making. But individual addons could be worked upon I guess. Anyway very soon it will no longer be up to me smile_o.gif

Leone, please don't limit the addon sharing to just the IM:UC mod.  My mod team could REALLY use alot of the addons you guys were working on and likewise could fix them up nicely.

Even alot of the UK stuff you guys were doing, we can use for our Jordanian military units who use alot of UK stuff.  Also our Iranian units use alot of the addons you guys were making as well.  

We'd greatly appreciate it if you could help us out and let us have a wack at working on the stuff you guys made also.  There may also be some stuff the COMBAT and the Bushfires mod might be able to use as well, not to mention DKM and a few other mods who may like to use your stuff as base models and then really fix them up very very nicely.

The best thing would probably be to stick the stuff up on a FTP site somewhere and then let mods PM you or email you if they need any of your stuff.  A list of units would be very cool also.  The AAV-7 model you have (which looks great) is an example of the type of addon that I bet COMBAT could really polish up very nicely. The OFP community has needed a good desert cammo USMC AAV-7 for ages!

At any rate, I greatly appreciate you guys sharing you work with the community and if LoBo uses any of it, we'll be sure to give you guys full credit for your hard work.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

The Lost Brothers Team Leader

Hmm Operation Golf War Crisis mod ? I allmost thought its gonna be some golf competition in OFP :P

Then just PM me Miles. Easy  smile_o.gif Agent_Smith has already had his wishes fulfilled, Hooahman's is being processed. If you want it, just ask.

What I won't do is give away stuff that isn't mine. Since I didn't work on any of the units/weapons/vehicles I don't have access to lists or models. You'll have to talk to the makers and/or Quaker. I've put up a few lists ^^ of pretty much everything I have (there's more, but it doesn't make for interesting reading).

The reason I don't want to give my stuff to individuals is that 90% of what I made (or edited) was designed to work in a mod. Probably the main thing is the skies matching the land textures...this adds such a level of immersion I'm really loathed to break it up. Individual things like a tank or something, sure an individual addon maker could work on those, but that's nothing to do with me  smile_o.gif See where I'm coming from?

quite alot of vehicles.... just getting my/our hands on them as GalcomT had alot of the addons

the majority of addons which are in the Mod BETA so far are mainly Retextured Units.... or Quakers/GalcomT's work (Sorry if i havent credited any one else)

I cant really credit people as im not sure who is in the mod as the website is down

Addon Makers/People i knew where associated with Work from OPGWC

QuakerGamer

Leone

GalcomT

Hooahman

Swift88

Rockape aka RockofSL

Orson

Sandman

HunterKiller

Work to be credited for

Marfy's MTLB and ZSU

Deliltman's Landrovers

Ruffus's Centurion (edited model by Quaker)

AGS industrial Pack

BIS default unis

Malvinas Mod's Scimitar, Scorpion and Westland Seaking

Addon List on OPGWC Beta 1.1

Scripts

Quaker Gamer

UK Units

Scimitar Malvinas

Scorpion Malvinas

Other CVRT's Swift88

FV432 Swift88

Landrovers Deliltmon (newer model Galcomt)

Challenger 2 QuakerGamer (Modified by GalcomT)

Centurion AVRE by Rufus edited by Quaker (textures)

Bridge Layer (Tank model by Rufus) Bridging equipment by Swift88 -not workable yet-

Challenger CCRAV base Model quaker gamer CCRAV equipment by Hunterkiller

UK Troops/SAS troops by GalcomT

US

Special troops unkown

Us troops by GalcomT

LAV by GalcomT

M1A1- rbeni12

M109A6 Quaker

Hummer's Quaker

AAVP by Quaker

FUCHS by quaker

F14 quaker

M60 unknown

MRLS quaker

equipment/Maps/Objects

Tents/Cammo netting by Rockape

Maps and other Objects by Leone

Oil pump and a few other objects Sandman

Iraqi

2s1 Quaker

EE-9 Orson

EE-11 Orson

T-62 quaker

Marfy's MTLB .

ZSU Marfy

Iraqi BM21 Sph!nx/Hoahman (unsure)

weapons...

unkown

Please add to list if i have missed any thing.......

Work to be credited for

(...)

AGS industrial Pack

Anybody, who will get this modified objects from OPGWC, is welcome to modify and release them without asking me for permisions. smile_o.gif

A little credit in the readme will do. wink_o.gif

Original Iraqi HAS model by M9ACE.  smile_o.gif

I also made some other items such as a some mines and a US canteen, but I do not think much happened with them after they were contributed to the mod.

the canteen is in the debris script mate........ i knew you where on the team but i forgot if it was M9ACE or M19 so i thought i would leave it for you to add

Credits also include:

Denorc, Martin, KKB, JorgeF, MI Fred, Igor Drukov, snYpir, Asmodeus, Col Klink, Vektorbosen, SYCO, AWOL and Zwadar. I hope I haven't missed anyone  smile_o.gif

Scripting credits would go to a number of people, not just Quakergamer, including ChupChup, Igor Drukov+snYpir+asmodeus (OFPEC Blood), Vektorbosen (probably) and some of the BAS team no doubt.

I think Sandman made two oil pump objects, but I never got around to doing much editing on them (and they do need a little bit of work).

EDIT: Canteen. Required some skill in coding/animation beyond the capabilities of the team. It was ditched long ago. Original HAS was by M9 in 3DSMAX. From that point on (O2 conversion) however it was my puppy. Needs a little bit of retexturing done and maybe some investigation of light scripts over multiplayer, but other than that it's a very solid, reasonably complex addon (6 animation sets comprised of 12 elements and a couple of scripts).

Credits also include:

Denorc, Martin, KKB, JorgeF, MI Fred, Igor Drukov, snYpir, Asmodeus, Col Klink, Vektorbosen, SYCO, AWOL and Zwadar. I hope I haven't missed anyone  smile_o.gif

Scripting credits would go to a number of people, not just Quakergamer, including ChupChup, Igor Drukov+snYpir+asmodeus (OFPEC Blood), Vektorbosen (probably) and some of the BAS team no doubt.

I think Sandman made two oil pump objects, but I never got around to doing much editing on them (and they do need a little bit of work).

EDIT: Canteen. Required some skill in coding/animation beyond the capabilities of the team. It was ditched long ago. Original HAS was by M9 in 3DSMAX. From that point on (O2 conversion) however it was my puppy. Needs a little bit of retexturing done and maybe some investigation of light scripts over multiplayer, but other than that it's a very solid, reasonably complex addon (6 animation sets comprised of 12 elements and a couple of scripts).

why didnt you press control E on the parts you wanted to have shine during the night and select Shining in the Lighting section

Errr, I assume you are talking about the HAS Swift? If so, then it's not that sort of problem.

Yah forgot me, I dotaed a few modles like trucks and armored vehicles to the mod cause Red Hammer Studios only did east addons.. So the 82nd Airborne could be done proporly in the campain if used...

Sorry about that! Honestly all of my documentation is no longer on my PC....it's all on backup CDs. So I just put up thanks to those that I had notes for, not meant to be "official" credits wink_o.gif

Cheers Bobcatt, hope one day somebody puts it all together smile_o.gif

well...with so many people involved the only person to know who did all the work is quaker..... and im disapointed to say some of the stuff wont ever see the light of day.........

Well got some of the stuff from there still, that I don't think survived the great HD crash. I redid Riflemans Quakegamer, and Galcom's (sp) humvee pack with Faber and Blackdeath its close to being released, now got MCAR working correctly. Updated the to be correct for the time line was sending them back to OGWC to be used..

Hi guys, I just started a small project/Mod, based on Brazilian Army, it will consist mainlly on Army and Marines units, and some models from OGWC would be very usefull like the EE-3 and EE-9 which are brazilian vehicles sold to Iraq in the 80´s and also the AAV7 which is corrently in use by the navy corps.

Can anybody point me who do I have to talk? Maybe Leone?

Thanks in advance;

Charlis

Hello,

I am afraid I am lacking of free time to continue working on OPGWC. School is taking up all my time and, unfortunately, I will not be able to finish the MOD. I might decide to restart the work on OPGWC when OFP2 comes out, but it'll take a while. It sucks to see all the work we all put into this going to waste sad_o.gif. If any team members want to release the latest beta or w/e, they can do so. I hope you guys understand and thanks for all your support!

Thank you and hope to see you all in the future!

good job anway,

The mod team was fun while it lasted.

I have the beta if any one wants to tell me how I can upload it to a major website.

well if u want u can contact fighter at ofp.info hes somewhere around the forums theres also ofp. info with hooahman or u can get silent and deadly or mr burns i think he does mirrors

other then that im srry ot say i cant find remember anyone

blues.gif

I have the beta if any one wants to tell me how I can upload it to a major website.

Check this thread smile_o.gif

EDIT:

Charlis: I suggest you contact Swift88 he is in charge of the vehicles smile_o.gif

As for al of u to know, i got quite a lot of model from opgwc time era which are nearly release ready (which are not in the opgwc BETA version) such as.

multiple Hummwv

AAVP7 (new model+ textures)

LAV 25

LAV Command post

M109 (new model)

M113 MTV

M901 TOW

M163 (vulcan)

US soldiers Army and USMC including multiple special unit models (rangers, SF, Seal)

and a hell lots of weapons

nbc fox

landrovers

UK soldiers (para, reg, royal marines and SAS)

Challenger 1 (new model new textures)

M1A1 (new model+ new textures)

10 dif m4

G3SG1

M14

6 dif m16

3 dif m249

2 dif 240 (plus brit GPMG version)

2 dif mp5

and some more whcih i cant remember atm

where as i have to say though (as stated earlier) the config and memory abilities of these addons are quite old and lack a lot of new (nower ofp level) things. And lots of other addon teams have released or will release in a short period of time addons listed above, especially the weapons arent needed out there, Abrams we have very good once out there by Inq or Sigma, the brit vehicles will be taken care of by UKF as they have the same kind of stuff. Versions of the M113 and HUMMWV have been released by COMBAT, which leaves only a fiew models/addons which are worth a release (NBC fox and AAVP7)

well, GalComT. Maybe somebody would be interested in bringing up a team to make together all these great addons (maybe little re-skin?) and new configs with new ofp abilities?

Why not finish this thing what is started already.

Do you still have the special FX, what you made. Do you still have the special things like the staionary missile place. Do you have all the choppers and planes and island you made?

I think that work would be quite easy to finish (offcourse, not easy, but easier than starting from beginnig)...

As BF1942 (hate to make competition about this) has got a great Gulf war mod, then why shouldn't OFP had?! OFP is better game and better suitable for these as our engine already provide support for choppers and other stuff that BF doesen't support. wink_o.gif