Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

Operation Gulf War Crisis

Anyone got a non-ofp.info link to this mods d/ld?

Since ofp.infos links arent d/ld manager friendly and i cant get this file without it. Even on ofp.ru they are mirroring the file link to ofp.info ...  sad_o.gif

What download manager do you use? Personally the ofp.info links work with Flashget but only with the second link. Hope that helps!

Getright and it never works with ofp.info crazy_o.gif

as i said to you in a pm, FreshDevice worked everywhere for me until now smile_o.gif

EDIT: Great news for ppl who love it:

as soon as Thunderbird finds time he'll fix the pack and put some enhancements to it:

here two screens:

GUI

MAP

hey don't underestimate Tiger Woods guys biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif

i guess it will should fixable though

Quote[/b] ]

EDIT: Canteen. Required some skill in coding/animation beyond the capabilities of the team.

That's too bad. I was looking forward to the fire while standing anim for antitank gunners. At least I vaguely recall seeing screenshots for it at OPGWC.

ok, little update on Thunderbirds work:

Mission Editor

Menu GUI

OPGWC Patch (just fixes the Bugs, no changes on the addons)

Download OPGWC Patch

(mirrors are welcome)

the installation is very easy, you only have to put the Swi_UI.pbo in the OPGCW mod Addon Folder and the bin files into the bin folder by replacing the old

if appreciated Thunderbird would also go on enhancing the OPGWC addons

smile_o.gif

It will be extremly apprreciated,this thread hasn't filled 13 pages for nothing.Gulf War was one of the most awaited mod by the community at one point,I was sad to see it break up.

Thundirbird is doing a great job picking up the pieces and a great service to the community.I say this when I haven't even played it(bandwitch limit),but a campaign mod would rule possibly if it merges with Iraqi Mod:Unforseen Circumstances.

1 Questions as I've said I haven't been able to download it ufnortunatly.

Does the mod have the awsome sky pack that fit the enviroment perfectly and how far is the island completed,does it come with the new objects?

Yes I believe it would be greatly appreciated by the community if TB were to pick where it was left and enhanced the OPGWC mod.. I know I would!

Quite interested to know where the Warrior and CHAARV the OPGWC guys were working on went to smile_o.gif

By the way, sorry to pimp my work in the OPGWC thread, but I guess that's half what this was release about: I am reworking the C130 model included in the mod. Check the DKM thread in A&M:D for details. blues.gif

Quite interested to know where the Warrior the OPGWC guys were working on went to  smile_o.gif

Orson left the Gulf War team and came to UKF, taking his warrior with him... smile_o.gif

The patch works great! Thx for the added hard work. It's nice to not have the error messages everytime you turn around. Keep up the good job.

hmz... i think there should be created new mod, Operation Desert Storm, imuc and other modelers could unite, to complete opgwc hard work, because they were pioneers of the ofp smile_o.gif

that mod could be like the FlashFX Unit Replacement pack, with that effect it would be very cool...

comunity, can you unite to make the gulf war in ofp?

I rather much get this one back on track thank you, already trying tin intergrate the updated ground units into the config now..

Does the mod have the awsome sky pack that fit the enviroment perfectly and how far is the island completed,does it come with the new objects?

From what I've seen of the Menu screenies that Tomislav posted, no it doesn't have the skies (the sky should have a sand colour at the horizon line). I've got no idea what version was released, but it looks like an earlier version than I have, since I can see clouds (there are NO clouds in my version....they don't work well with the sandstorm scripts, which again I have no idea if those are included).

But one thing I know for sure is the version that was released has much older versions of the islands. I did a few extra months work on the islands before leaving, with all sort of stuff added. If someone wants to provide the 200+ mb server space and integrate it into what's already been released I'm happy to put it out there.

Plus I had all these great quotes about from the Gulf War that I'm fairly sure aren't there (the "death" quotes.....when you die). Some of them are rather prophetic wink_o.gif

hey, to show, that i'm interested in opgwc subject (desert storm), i tryed to retexture csla2 bmp's smile_o.gif

so from this:

dxdshot1112021332.jpg

dxdshot1112021368.jpg

i made this:

dxdshot1112020531.jpg

dxdshot1112020564.jpg

dxdshot1112020604.jpg

dxdshot1112020649.jpg

i want to make iraqi bmps smile_o.gif

you can see at least 3 diferent yellow colors, i don't know how i done it:) it's wrong! i want to make the to match each other, how?

in abobe photoshop i moved through: Image->Adjustments->Variations...

and selected more yellow, then selected lighter and clicked ok.

It's my first textures in ofp smile_o.gif

BTW, about GUI thing, I think current GUI is better... smile_o.gif

Also if you are making BMP's, why don't you contact to bobcatt666 and ask him if you could join them (I have understanded that he is continueing the work of OPGWC) wink_o.gif

you see... i'm not so talented :/if some one, learn me to do textures, then it's good to think of joining... biggrin_o.gif

Nah...that Bobcatt is the work of Satan wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

Thank you Evil Overlord Leone, got some progress in on the ground units for the mod. The mod is underway phase one of reconstructing the missing elementes and reintergration into the mod and addition of the units that were missing. Also added the updat to the spashscreen and map screen int he editor. Converssion of fixing the known bugs now. Soon reskining and graphics..