Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

Operation Gulf War Crisis

all this stuff was really cool sum stuff unfinished that looked like he had great potential and someone will finish ratehr then let this great stuff go to waste wink_o.gif

Guest RKSL-Rock

I'd forgotten about the tents i'd made for OPGWC...god they are ugly now i see them again smile_o.gif

They're not that ugly smile_o.gif Anyway that's why I am hoping a mod team (or more) picks up the pieces. Your more recent work would go well with all the other stuff, especially with some desert camo matched to fit in etc etc. But that's not my problem anymore wink_o.gif

Wow! Thank you SOOO much! Alot of the stuff in there is VERY good. The AAV7 for example has a fairly good overall model that I think could easily be updated into something first rate. Its main weaknesses were the gun models on the turret as well as the models for the driver's and commander's hatches. But other then that it looked very nice. If anything the interior could be matched up to Operation Code Blue's AAV7 as well (which is probably the best AAV7 model I've seen), but I have to find out if they are still working on it or not. But still...this AAV7 is a slightly different variant so both would be good in an updated Marine Assault Pack for example. Your team's LAV-25 also looks great and overall performs well.

Overall there is just tons of great stuff in the pack that will REALLY REALLY REALLY help out my mod and I'm sure MANY other mod teams. Thank you SOOO much. You guys rock!!!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Wow!  This stuff rocks!  I have to say, I hate the anims and some of the guns could use some work, but the vehicle and solider models are top notch biggrin_o.gif!  Thanks OPGWC team!  Do you want this posted on OFP.info, or not (considering it is a beta and all... wink_o.gif )?

EDIT: Typo tounge_o.gif

Damn didn't get to redo the pbos of most of DS's models we sent to OGWC, luckilly I had back ups. We updated everything a ton over just got the dampn thing skined and flying right with all the scripts. =P

Wow!  This stuff rocks!  I have to say, I hate the anims and some of the guns could use some work, but the vehicle and solider models are top notch biggrin_o.gif!  Thanks OPGWC team!  Do you want this posted on OFP.info, or not (considering it is a beta and all... wink_o.gif )?

EDIT: Typo tounge_o.gif

I would personally like it on OPF.info because then a lot more people would see its release.

How do I have to install the addons?

sorry for stupid question maybee but i see a custom config.cpp?

What I said before:

Note:

Once you hopefully have the full mod just put the OPGWC folder, not the zip in your Opflash directory, then create a short to opflash resistance. Right click on it and select properties. Then in the target field after what is currently there, add: -nosplash -nomap -mod=OPGWC

There are some Bugs while using the full Mod. The major one is:

-You will get a missing file "opgwc_logo.paa" (sorry I can't find a .paa version of this) when you start up and while in game (just click ok and nothing crashes)

any mirrors up yet? the one news post on ofp.info just points to tactical something and it wil take me 18 hours to d/l wow_o.gif

i could have understanded 3 hours but dude there has to be a million people downloading it? biggrin_o.gif

totally 430MB wow_o.gif

I gotta sweep the harddrive. tounge_o.gif

any mirrors up yet? the one news post on ofp.info just points to tactical something and it wil take me 18 hours to d/l wow_o.gif

i could have understanded 3 hours but dude there has to be a million people downloading it? biggrin_o.gif

I shut he download down an hour or so ago because OFP.info despite their telling me they would has not put up a mirror. I can't even login to my FTP, there are still over 200 people downloading the file as we speak...

width.gif

Sorry it is taking so long to get a mirror guys! There will be an OFP.info mirror in 30min or so wink_o.gif. I was uploading it and went to play Brothers in Arms...and it choked the upload to 10kb/sec (didn't realize it until after I quit the game 2.5 hours later tounge_o.gif). Stay put, I will post mirror ASAP!

What is 30 minutes when you have almost a whole day to dload it? crazy_o.gif LOL Thanks, we need it bad.

....Is that game on PC yet? Or x-box?

The CH53 and 64 was doatated and the original file is a big fiurther head than the mods got.. They are out getting skins for NAVY AIRFORCE AND MARINES currently.

Is the Tarawa included in the file?

I have been looking for it in the editor but I can't seem to find it sad_o.gif

In the zip there is The Chain of Command's Unified Artillery addon: CoC_Arty.pbo included (11mb), why is that?

Also there is pretty much all the standard OFP addon pbo's like 6G30.pbo, Apac.pbo and LaserGuided.pbo etc. Its okay if these are edits and/or retextures, but if these are the pure original OFP files, then someone is going to really get flamed for packaging this.

Anyone know whats the real deal here?

Like any large scal mods the main config drives everything in the mod very little is stand alone if at all. Custom sounds, scripts,a dn models going to requier a full rework to make them work outside the mod folder.

Are you guys getting freezes with certain addons too?

So far the USMC apache, german units, and iraq island make my pc lock up. I havent tested anymore cause it gets pretty frustrating. How about you guys? crazy_o.gif

Guest RKSL-Rock
Are you guys getting freezes with certain addons too?

So far the USMC apache, german units, and iraq island make my pc lock up. I havent tested anymore cause it gets pretty frustrating. How about you guys? crazy_o.gif

You have to remember this is NOT a beta release. Its just the files as they were when work stopped. Its not realistic to expect everything to work.