Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

Operation Gulf War Crisis

Woa there! I am sorry if it sounded like I was bitching but all I was trying to do was to find out what addons work.

To all those having problems/compliants.....tough. Now maybe you can start to see why the mod was unfinished. So many bits everywhere, no documentation etc etc. You guys asked for it, you got it so go do whatever you want to do and stop complaining.

This is exactly why I've stopped modding for OFP....

Thank you Leone,

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Edit

@ adrenaline red

Install the way this thread tells you, none of the addons make OFP crash

mad_o.gif Ok.... I tried putting in the -nosplash -nomap -mod=OPGWC into the target area of the Resistance shortcut...and now it says.... that the code is not valid. What gives?

mad_o.gif

Your OFP installation is wrong. Type format c:\ to fix the problem. xmas_o.gif

i finaliy had a chance to download the mod and its a shame some of the addons will not be fnished ,but who knows maybe some one could fnish some of the addons. good work ogwc team sorry so see you guys depart from great work.

If you were not paying attention I said I was forming a group to complete the mod, I managed to save a fair number of stuff that was missing after the major HD crash..

No reason the mod couldn't be completed, DS isn't around anymore but they did teach me to better model. I had a big enough nose in it helping QuakeGamer, most of the missing or imcompleted stuff, I have on my HD still just requires a lot of work to finish..

Hello,

Nice to see we, all, haven't worked for nothing and that you guys like our unfinished work! It really sucks that I could not continue work on the OPGWC MOD. I had a lot planned, maybe too much. I hope to be back for Operation Flashpoint 2... Beside this guys, thanks for all your support and good luck in your future projects.

Thanks

-quakergamer, OPGWC MOD Leader

it worked for me with no errors at all smile_o.gif , its something that you have done smile_o.gif

DUH! Its a not even an alpha of course your going to have crashes.

Whats so frigging diffcult on installing the mod?

carefuly read the intstructions here or get help on AvonLady's FAQ

Ok, evidently I cant seem to install this mod properly either. Anyone care to walk a noob through it? rock.gif

I have read a few pages back that you shouldnt double click the zip file, but what after that? Can I just drag it to my ofp directory or do I have to do something different for that too?

Thanks.

Guest RKSL-Rock

Ok OPGWC for Dummies (Copyright Pending)

Unzip the File into your OFP directory:

Quote[/b] ]C:\Program Files\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\

This will mean you end up with a path like:

Quote[/b] ]C:\Program Files\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\OPGWC

Ok now create new program icon for OFP where the "Target" will be:

Quote[/b] ]"C:\Program Files\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE"

Add the mod folder and nomap commands to the target line like this:

Quote[/b] ]"C:\Program Files\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE" -mod=OPGWC -nomap

Now Apply the changes and click OK.

Double click the icon and you are away.

The nomap switch is critical.  Without it you will get erros or just CTD.

blues.gif Hey, thanks for the release. I'm still new at editing, but man, what great addons to start with. So far no probs running it. Can't wait to see you at OFP2, if it ever comes out.

I 'm really impressed by this mod even if it is not finished, it has a great potential and excellent features, congratulations and respect to the team for what they've done! thumbsup.gif

Too bad I can't say "Keep up the good work". ..

Regarding the credits, there was a list in a post in our internal forums. If I remember correctly Leone or quakergamer had compiled it. Unfortunately it was lost when our forums went down. If the forum data-base were to be put up again then at least an incomplete list can be extracted from the said post.

The mod _is not dead_ mearly delayed due to RL it will be further worked on I have a lot of the missing or incompleted stuff for the mod. =9

The mod will be continued. =P

Anyone got a non-ofp.info link to this mods d/ld?

Since ofp.infos links arent d/ld manager friendly and i cant get this file without it. Even on ofp.ru they are mirroring the file link to ofp.info ... sad_o.gif

Anyone got a non-ofp.info link to this mods d/ld?

Since ofp.infos links arent d/ld manager friendly and i cant get this file without it. Even on ofp.ru they are mirroring the file link to ofp.info ...  sad_o.gif

What download manager do you use? Personally the ofp.info links work with Flashget but only with the second link. Hope that helps!

does it have the weapon jam script they were talking about allong time ago wink_o.gif

does it have the weapon jam script they were talking about allong time ago wink_o.gif

yes, it does wink_o.gif

The weapon jamming thing sounds interesting. However I personally would like to see someone simply do the bare minimum required to make some of the units standalone. Particularly the personnel.

does it have the weapon jam script they were talking about allong time ago  wink_o.gif

yes, it does wink_o.gif

kool. Might have a look but its 400 mb and I only got 500mb download a month. sad_o.gif

I believe someone should continue to work on these addons and make the armor compatible with inquistadors M1 and Combats m2a2