Sign in to follow this  
NKVD

Help promote OFP!!

go to http://www.igromania.ru and in the right middle corner you will see the list of games...Choose Operation Flashpoint and underneath of all options - click there...

you will cast vote for OFP...kthx smile_o.gif

Done my part. smile_o.gif

BTW- It is at the bottom right, in the poll. It is the 1st one.

Took me a little bit to find it. crazy_o.gif

Also OFP is currently 1st! YAY! biggrin_o.gif

One more vote for OFP smile_o.gif Hopefully, in a year or two, we'll be voting for OFP2 biggrin_o.gif

Done. biggrin_o.gif

Operation Flashpoint 30.6% 1422 votes(?),I don`t speak any russian.

Ok so whats the question being asked there?

I dont understand what a FPS , RTS and MMORPG are doing in the same category , but anyway OFP rules over them all so ... biggrin_o.gif

I voted OFP.... But i was very close to vote starcraft - that is a nice game as well...

And actually, theres alot of players on it now - last weekend there was 165.000 players on battlenet playing broodwar (expansion to starcraft)

/Edit, but the support is very good from blizzard as well, they released patch 1.12b 2 weeks ago - the game was made in 1997

In Planetside they community did some Guerilla Advertising, they made a video showing off planetsifde and distributed it around the web, it helped a lot, we got many new players coming in and most said they bought the game because of this video.

why not try something like that? a video ingame showing of the types of action we all love, the massed battles, the covert ops etc. Using many of the great addons the community has provided for us?

I've thought about something like that, and I believe it would be good to do something like that.... but... there will also be a time when we have to tell all those new OFP players that they have to download Y2K3 v.7 biggrin_o.gif

I voted.

I was gunna say that i voted for the sims and that i was kidding but hooahman ruined it for me. You Hear Me Hooahman Ruined!!!!!!!

lol tounge_o.gif

it proberly says "Which game do you hate the most?" lol

but i voted ofp.. thinking its for the best biggrin_o.gif

hurray,

added vote number 1500 for ofp, but still closely followed by warcraft frozen throne ghostface.gif

greets Honcho

Voted for Opf, current result..... <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> 1 Operation Flashpoint 28.9% Votes 1573

Although this......

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> 13 Pro Evolution Soccer 4 5.4% Votes 294 makes me quite sad sad_o.gif

Warcraft is closing in. sad_o.gif

What dumbass put together the list though? I mean good games like Starcraft and OFP mixed with crap 'fun-in-two-weeks-tops' games.

I dont understand a word there, tick on ofp and click the button below ( i think its 'send')...but HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! OFP RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!