Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FlashFx Units Replacement pack 5.0!

when i installed 4.0 i get this big ass grey things going into the sky . they are not as big with w buffer turned off but still annoying

SCREENSHOT

http://www.clan-erc.com/chipper/Screenshots/bug.JPG

As i got closer it became larger and larger

SCREENSHOT

http://www.clan-erc.com/chipper/Screenshots/bug1.JPG

Soon it was taking up the whole sky

http://www.clan-erc.com/chipper/Screenshots/bug2.JPG

I decided to follow it to the source and found this

http://www.clan-erc.com/chipper/Screenshots/bug3.JPG

apparently its a bug with the mi17! crazy_o.gif

The finger of god has blessed you, did you survive the mission rock.gif

wow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gif

wink_o.gif

smile_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif

tounge_o.gif

Great Job Guys.

The errors from the dedicated server are not graphic related.  No graphics are loaded on the server.  Might be a broken addon causing the problem  rock.gif . I'll try to check and see.

=====================================================================

== E:\OFP SERVER\FlashFX Operation Flashpoint\OFP_Server_1.96a.exe

=====================================================================

Exe version: Mon Jul 19 10:25:54 2004

graphics:  No

resolution:  160x120x32

Addons:

uce_ak74m in uce_ak74m\, VNgroza1scope in vngroza\, VIT_BMP3_D in vitapc\

AGS_inds_ver_2_1 in ags_inds\, ebefence1 in ebe1\

STTSaboteurDayM16MK in sttmasterkey\, Truax in doe_truax\, KEGsw66 in kegsw66\

sebdeltafaced in sebdeltawpns\, STTDesSniperG in sttdesertsoldiersg\

pillbox4 in gfx707pillbox4\, RAD_Hornet_AMRAAMB in rad_f18\, sebnam_s in sebnam_s\

XMS in xms\, ebetree5 in ebe1\, uce_indiajHvyGrenadier in uce_indiaj\

uce_r_kuffiyaMedic in uce_kuffiya\, uce_rusdesMachinegunner in uce_rusdes\

uce_rusdesEngineer in uce_rusdes\, uce_rusnavalGrenadier in uce_rusnaval\.............plus many more wink_o.gif.

reason could be that you have too many addons used besides the ffur ones smile_o.gif

Hey, is there a way to incorporate the Unscripted War grass into this MOD. If so it would be really cool. Some1 please reply if they have an answer. Thanx

OK.. Started server with just this mod and official addons.  Also loaded server and client machines with the MPconfig.  The server is still getting the same errors rock.gif.

16:05:35 Dedicated server created

16:05:38 Server identity created

16:06:50 --=R.ÄŽ.P.=--â„¢ uses modified data file - RES;FlashFxUR;myhisky;†Ä†;BAS;DKMM;Islands;Sebnam

16:06:50 Player --=R.ÄŽ.P.=--â„¢ connecting

16:06:55 Player --=R.ÄŽ.P.=--â„¢ connected (id=686412)

16:07:05 Mission [DM] Gunship_DM.Intro read from bank

16:07:07 Roles assigned

16:07:07 Reading mission ...

16:07:10 Error loading data3d\uralt.p3d (Magic)

16:07:33 Mission Blood Sands.Intro read from bank

16:07:39 Roles assigned

16:07:39 Reading mission ...

16:07:47 Error loading data3d\vlajkstozar.p3d (Magic)

16:07:57 Mission Blood Alley CTF.Intro read from bank

16:08:01 Roles assigned

16:08:01 Reading mission ...

16:08:09 Error loading data3d\zuni.p3d (Magic)

16:11:18 Mission ctf 16 dropzone [his].intro read from bank

16:11:23 Roles assigned

16:11:23 Reading mission ...

16:11:33 Error loading data3d\zidlicka.p3d (Magic)

16:11:42 Mission Bunkerfight 1.2.Intro read from bank

16:11:45 Roles assigned

16:11:45 Reading mission ...

16:11:51 Error loading data3d\uralt.p3d (Magic)

16:11:57 Mission =SAS= TDM Sniper.Intro read from bank

16:12:00 Roles assigned

16:12:00 Reading mission ...

16:12:05 Error loading data3d\vojenska_palanda.p3d (Magic)

I have no problems running this mod at all on my comp using a G-Force 4 TI4600 4xAGP vid card running the powerful CPU config, dxdll, Wheres My Rabbit's sky pack and 2X antialiasing turned on plus loads of addons smile_o.gif.  I have seen in this thread that others have been getting the same errors as the server. I do not feel that this are graphics related problems.

Hello FFX team! smile_o.gif

1st i'd just like to thank you guys for the great work you've done with this mod! smile_o.gif

2nd, i'd really appriciate you help in a problem i expirience after installing the FFX 3.5 - first thing, i get an error when i start the game, saying im missing the MI26_CREW addon (while i definatly dont - i have this addon and all of its files installed correctly, including the crew addon), and the second error im having is the most significant one - you see, im playing in The-Platoon clan, and we're playing in the ECL. after installing your mod OFP will not let me play ECL maps correctly - it freezes after the map intro at the beginning of the match, plus i cant switch to side channel.... when i log on to the server i get a messege mummbeling about an error in the config/intro or something similar...

Im very sorry if im poking at a matter that already have been delt with, but i've looked for a solution to this in the forums and came out with nothing (maybe i looked at the wrong place rock.gif)

If anyone knows how to fix this please tell me how or at least point me to the direction where i could find the solution, because i miss playing with my clanmates smile_o.gif

Thanks anyhow xmas_o.gif

solution:

it will cause problems if you run the identical addons at the same time, e.g. in your Flashpoint\addons folder and in the FlashFxUR\addons folder

try to look after this smile_o.gif

i want to drive with t-55 enigma in ffx, how can i do it? were i need tu put addons? into res/addons or in FlashFxUR/addons?

Hello Again,

Just to signal Many Error Message in Mission 6 of RedHammer. The most of the about the OFPC_Blood

Bye bye :o)

PS : Another thing the mission in RedHammer with MBT are very difficult cause One t80 shot on a T72 kill him and One shot of a M1A1 on M60 Kill him also sad_o.gif

I noticed that in the main campaign that if you change your weapon to smoke (in the tank commander missions) whilst targeting an enemy tank etc this will cause the top of your tank to disapear with you inside it.

@ Gedis: is it an own addon of yours? i recommend to put it into the FFUR addons folder, but if that tank has its own effcts it might not work

@Exercease: look if you have the ofpec-blood in the res addon folder aswell, or maybe try the unedited file

tanks armor should be realistic that means "practice your skills" smile_o.gif

@wislon099:

should be released with next patch

a new effect for the shilka bullets, take a look yourself:

PIC 1

PIC 2

Nice effect Tomislav.

Does this mean that the bullets will explode in the air?

If so can you get hurt by those explosions?

Is there a maximum range now for the bullets. Or will there be just some smoke in the air at a certain distance and do the bullets keep flying on?

Please keep getting good idea's for OFP!!!

If it wasn't for guys like you OFP would be already dead.

p.s. OFP RULES

@Exercease: look if you have the ofpec-blood in the res addon folder aswell, or maybe try the unedited file

Hello,

I've try With the OFPEC Blodd In Res and Witout in REs and it the same very many error on this mission (RedHammer : Alamo) Sorry crazy_o.gif

Thx in Aavance

@ Gedis: is it an own addon of yours? i recommend to put it into the FFUR addons folder, but if that tank has its own effcts it might not work

@wislon099:

should be released with next patch

a new effect for the shilka bullets, take a look yourself:

PIC 1

PIC 2

looks great...but do shilka's act as flak AA as seen in the picture? I thought IRL they were AAA...?

To anyone having problems with this mod crashing after about 5 minutes of play - if you have a nvidia card, downgrade the drivers to the previous ones and that will fix the problems. The new drivers don't like this game flor some reason sad_o.gif

@stonedge: thank Thunderbird for that mod, not me, but thank you tounge_o.gif

@wilson: the new nvidia drivers don'T like flashpoint at all, crashed every ofp mod i loaded crazy_o.gif , but with a bit of luck i can convert to ATI this week biggrin_o.gif

other thing:

@all: thanks for reporting the bugs

Patch 4.2 should be ready pretty soon to fix the majority of the them

Basically, the guy takes the beta or full version of the latest official driver and does some tweeking. Mainly he/she enitiates the features/fuinctions that the offical company didn't want you using. They also just make it more efficient from being better programmers.

If you have a Radeon card then you'll get best performance from the Omega drivers and if you have nVidia you'll get best performance from the DNA Force drivers.

@Reven, I have a

NVIDIA GeForce FX 5600 on one machine and a

NVIDIA GeForce 6800 Ultra on another.

If I installed this unofficial driver on my PC's would I increase performance over the Nvidia drivers? Would I however also risk system intability?

The link for those drivers is here if anyone's interested:

http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=1024

Yeah, test it thoroughly to see if flashpoint still crashes and make sure they are good at the same time smile_o.gif

Basically, the guy takes the beta or full version of the latest official driver and does some tweeking. Mainly he/she enitiates the features/fuinctions that the offical company didn't want you using. They also just make it more efficient from being better programmers.

If you have a Radeon card then you'll get best performance from the Omega drivers and if you have nVidia you'll get best performance from the DNA Force drivers.

Well i have a radeon but the omega drivers seems to make more trouble than good, so you should bare in mind that their efficiency depends on one's system specs...

A few comments:

I was a bit alarmed when I installed v 3.5 and it looks like it replaced some of the default ofp files. As a mod that is not what I expected (expect to have all files placed in the flashfxur directory). A bad side effect is that when I run the uninstall for flashfxur it removes the replaced files and I am left with a broken ofp installation. A list of replaced files would be usefull (and a warning about which ones will be replaced before its done).

I dont understand the clean editor concept. What is the point of downloading 700MB of addons and not be able to use the editor to create missions with them (am I missing something on this)?

On the subject of missions are there any missions avialable that makes use of all the great work done here? I didn't see any missions included in the mod.

smile_o.gif