Sign in to follow this  
Pappy Boyington

Y2K3 Version 7.3

stay tuned later tonight for a quick patch to for the Apache and the M1A2 updates.

will include the updated addons and the config.bin with exploding bodies only. the editable versoin will be there so u can see what i changed. and to be honest all thats changed for the M1A2 is the eventhandlers.

One other thing I noticed. Is it just me or does the soldiers AK74 mag on the main menu look abit... well... 2D? I can't really explain it, it just doen't look right...  rock.gif

I installed the updates now Im getting this error:

error loading y2k3.ef\xm177e7_proxy.p3d (magic)

Hi,

I did the update to but i got this error

Error loading mpiv_ah64\(and than the model of mpiv).

Can some one tell me whats wrong? or did i install it wrong?

I also have no new MA1 colors like the green one ?

Please advise me

Hi Pappy,

Thanx for the fast reply smile_o.gif

I'm very sorry i made a stupid mistake sad_o.gif ,i forgot to put the new addons in the Y2K3 addon map,so i put them in there and now it works tounge_o.gif

So a really thank you for your fast help.

Best regards

wesly

yea i kinda figured thats what ya did wink_o.gif

by the way for those of you that saw the new animation topic.. as soon as i get a working download link i do plan on implementing those into Y2K3.

and to make life easier ill provide an patch/installer (without the uninstaller in your register, so dont worry wink_o.gif ) with the config and animation file, and listed in the text and a readme wil be links for the M1A2 and the AH64 updates as not to make the file too incredibly large for yall, especialy yall who have downloaded the new apache and abrams smile_o.gif

Thank you very much pappy.

That would be great biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

Best regards

wes

Patch for Y2K3 Version 7.0 now Version 7.1

M1A2 SEP Version 2.0

Marco Polo AH64 Version 1.1

Locke Germany's Animation Update

-Roll Left & Right (laying) (to use: spring + left or right)

-Lean Left & Right (standing) (to use:sprint + left or right)

-Crouch Walking

Download Patch Here  2.67 MB

Includes Only Y2K3_EF.pbo and Locke_Anims.pbo files and Config.bin

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read the installer. this patch also requires King Homer/INQ's new M1A2 SEP version 2.0 and Marco Polo's AH64 addons, and download links are supplyed in the installer, so please dont just shoot thru it

Download Patch Here With All Required Addons 45.1 MB

EDIT: I PLAN ON UPDATING THIS WITH THE CROUCH AND LEAN AS SOON AS ITS RELEASED, SO IF YOU WANT TO WAIT GO AHEAD, IF NOT THEN GO AHEAD AND DOWNLOAD NOW AND DOWNLOAD AGAIN LATER WHEN THE CROUCH AND LEAN ARE IMPLEMENTED

Aw crap, I mean it would be awesome...but the leaning mod isn't working. I press sprint and look left and I'm drilled into the ground up to my waist, very weird!

jop, half of man goes to graund... something is wrong. Maybe you missed something in config?

Glad both me and you see that gedis.

The crouch walk works lovely.... but when you try the roll or the lean, the soldier just twists in a very quick motion that leaves him buried waste deep in the ground. Very funny, but I want the real anim!

i had the problem occur, as i inserted the crouch walk into my private anim.pbo, since i didnt define the moves in the config, the result was whenever used, a half burried person

so its an config error, to get arround any config changes, i inserted the rolling animation as substitution for the left-front-crawl and the right-front-crawl, works flawless and doesnt need a config change wink_o.gif