Sign in to follow this  
zayfod

ECP 1.075...The countdown begins.

Umm so, have you finished 1.075 yet ? wink_o.gif

please say (yes) xmas_o.gif

Well, considering that the current version is 1.079 and Zay is putting the final touches on 1.080...

Asking for release dates is useless...

But if Zayford is putting final touches on 1.080 then will 1.075 be released 1st and 1.080 a little later, or will you release 1.080? crazy_o.gif

1.080 is now the successor to the 1.075 obviously tounge_o.gif .

So 1.080 will be released , 1.075 is history now. What kurayami meant was that we all testers and useless folks of the team have got 1.079 and zay is updating the core so it will then become 1.080 , comprende?

Yeah, I understand, but it wasn't so obvious as you say, you could of released 1.075 to public while working on 1.080, and released 1.080 a little bit later. No need to get annoyed.  wink_o.gif

can we [the public] test it biggrin_o.gif its my DREAM!!! tounge_o.gif hehe

Yeah, I understand, but it wasn't so obvious as you say, you could of released 1.075 to public while working on 1.080, and released 1.080 a little bit later. No need to get angry. wink_o.gif

Yes but 1.075 = 1.080 with a few changes it would have been a useless move anyway. Thats for Zay to decide anyway. And no i am not angry , what made you think that biggrin_o.gif .

So, when will you release it, are u just uploading it now ?

wooooops, i said it two times, heh sorry

i just want to test it..

it looks like it will change ofp for ever!! i keep reading the front page lol

Ahhh somone answer my question. Ive had

no sleep in 5 days waiting for this and

FFur 5.0, dont disapoint me.

guys... seriously.

I understand you don't want to release anything before it's perfect, Invasion 1944 thinks thesame way (there were even morons suggesting they should wait and optimise it for aras!

Don't you see that you are killing your own fans? We want a release, personally, I don't give a fuck wether I lose two FPS playing with this, i'll prolly be too focussed on the CENTER of my screen, instead of the left-upper corner.

Didn't you say you were not going to add anything? you're still adding stuff! spinning shellcasings (WOW!) , and 3D craters (WOW!) , but seriously, I don't give a damn! you've been hyping this crap since CHRISTMAS! all we've seen so far is screens and a stupid movie!

Imagine how we feel! for once!

guys...  seriously.

I understand you don't want to release anything before it's perfect, Invasion 1944 thinks thesame way (there were even morons suggesting they should wait and optimise it for aras!

Don't you see that you are killing your own fans? We want a release, personally, I don't give a fuck wether I lose two FPS playing with this, i'll prolly be too focussed on the CENTER of my screen, instead of the left-upper corner.

Didn't you say you were not going to add anything?  you're still adding stuff! spinning shellcasings (WOW!) , and 3D craters (WOW!) , but seriously, I don't give a damn! you've been hyping this crap since CHRISTMAS! all we've seen so far is screens and a stupid movie!

Imagine how we feel! for once!

Well put, i have a pain in my gut thinking about its release date.. it hurts.. sad_o.gif

my saying

"if your going to do somthing, you may as well do it right"

i hate rushed projects, just to get it out on time for a release date

smile_o.gif

Smiley

im about to give this mod up...

its been fun but, the sleep is killing me.

i really liked this mod.

I hate it when they post somthing

about a mod there gonna release(any mod)

and then they dont release it for a week or two,

it piss's me off. When this mod do's come out. IT better

have been worth the wait.

im about to give this mod up...

its been fun but, the sleep is killing me.

i really liked this mod.

I hate it when they post somthing

about a mod there gonna release(any mod)

and then they dont release it for a week or two,

it piss's me off.  When this mod do's come out. IT better

have been worth the wait.

of course its gona be worth the wait.. biggrin_o.gif just look at the first page for about 1 hour lol

dude, ive been up for 5 days. i feel like im gunna puke.

AND ITS ALL THIS MOD'S FAULT.

for posting fauls crap. They never can give a good release

date, all they say is.

Oh, tomorrow.

Its ready but we still adding stuff

^^^

i just i hope to get to play it before i puke and pass out.

dude biggrin_o.gif get over it, haven´t seen someone that excited since the first I´44 release tounge_o.gif

looking forward to the new ecp, i´d even reinstall my ofp for it if it doesn´t work like the first/last one!

Whats the point in spamming? rock.gif

Best way to get through with this is to just forget about it, get your mind off of it, and when it's released its released. I for 1 am tired of waiting...and I agree with gandalf the white. It's painful to look at this thread now. sad_o.gif

And @ EvEnLeaSe44: Get some sleep m8, sounds like you need it. wink_o.gif

You've been up for 5 days with no sleep and you feel like you are gonna puke because ECP hasn't been released? It's a game, it's not a cancer-curing drug.

Jeez...

Quote[/b] ]You've been up for 5 days with no sleep and you feel like you are gonna puke because ECP hasn't been released? It's a game, it's not a cancer-curing drug.

Jeez...

You just dont know how he feels mate.

...and if its making him puke, then it is a serious matter.

Nothing anyone can say is going to make them do anything any differently, except maybe think "sod it" and not bother releasing it. Because I tell you one thing, if I was working on something and all I was getting is "omg relese it!!1" and people basically calling me an arsehole because I want to do something to the best of my ability, I'd probably turn around and flatly refuse to release it. Just out of spite.

Tell me something, if they released it tomorrow and it had all sorts of bugs, would you complain?

Course you would. Then again, sometimes I think about postsI've read here and wonder if an addon or mission or mod or whatever's ever been released without someone taking it upon theirselves to tell whoever made it that they're wrong and an asshole and they should have done this, that or the other.

So just wait out. At the end of the day, if you feel angry or aggreived that you're not getting something free right this instant, maybe you should take a walk around a hospital or something, see people with horrible illnesses or injuries who might not know if they're going to live to see next week. Given the choice, I'd rather not know if a mod for a computer game is coming out next week.

Nothing anyone can say is going to make them do anything any differently, except maybe think "sod it" and not bother releasing it. Because I tell you one thing, if I was working on something and all I was getting is "omg relese it!!1" and people basically calling me an arsehole because I want to do something to the best of my ability, I'd probably turn around and flatly refuse to release it. Just out of spite.

Tell me something, if they released it tomorrow and it had all sorts of bugs, would you complain?

Course you would. Then again, sometimes I think about postsI've read here and wonder if an addon or mission or mod or whatever's ever been released without someone taking it upon theirselves to tell whoever made it that they're wrong and an asshole and they should have done this, that or the other.

So just wait out. At the end of the day, if you feel angry or aggreived that you're not getting something free right this instant, maybe you should take a walk around a hospital or something, see people with horrible illnesses or injuries who might not know if they're going to live to see next week. Given the choice, I'd rather not know if a mod for a computer game is coming out next week.

i wouldnt complain i would give them bug feed back, you never know what they might miss...