Sign in to follow this  
Monkey Lib Front

Usmc uh-1n

Couldn't get a pic on google...I searched for everything I knew of.

Flare launchers as standard on the tails of UH-1N's

07.jpg

One at a time, in pairs from each side, as per the script Prep. H is showing. So in all you've got 30 "shots" of flares.

That's the same image i used to create te flare launcher texture... tounge_o.gif

The launch should be correct. I took the script from the 'open source' NH90 CSAR addon made by AfrographX. Anyway, the flare launch is just for aesthetical purposes 'cause the missile will obviously hit the helo. I noticed SelectThis configured UH-1H armor in order to allow the chopper to survive the impact of the first missile with about 1/4 'life points'....mmm...I'm thinkin' about a tail rotor script... wink_o.gif

That's the same image i used to create te flare launcher texture... tounge_o.gif

The launch should be correct. I took the script from the 'open source' NH90 CSAR addon made by AfrographX. Anyway, the flare launch is just for aesthetical purposes 'cause the missile will obviously hit the helo. I noticed SelectThis configured UH-1H armor in order to allow the chopper to survive the impact of the first missile with about 1/4 'life points'....mmm...I'm thinkin' about a tail rotor script... wink_o.gif

PrepH - If you use the 'spoofmissile.sqs' from the NH90 as well

as the 'autoflares.sqs', it should make some of the missiles

veer away and miss.

Nice work, btw.

Quote[/b] ]Jolly good flare dispenser!! GJ mate!

Thanks! wink_o.gif

I thought about using "spoofmissile.sqs" script but, in my tests, I noticed 100% missiles missed the target.

Did you have tested the script extensively? Perhaps such a percentage could be a simple coincidence!  wink_o.gif

Maybe I could try to increase the success probability factor...

Quote[/b] ]Jolly good flare dispenser!! GJ mate!

Thanks! wink_o.gif

I thought about using "spoofmissile.sqs" script but, in my tests, I noticed 100% missiles missed the target.

Did you have tested the script extensively? Perhaps such a percentage could be a simple coincidence!  wink_o.gif

Maybe I could try to increase the success probability factor...

I am 'familiar' with spoofmissiles.sqs smile_o.gif.

You can set how often it happens by adjusting the value of 30 in the

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">?(random 100 < 30): goto "Exit"line.

Set it to 70, for example, and the missile will only get deflected 3 times out of 10.

Note that the missiles can miss even when the script doesn't activate.

You may want to test it against the SA-13 and the Tunguska

as well, as the Strela isn't the most 'accurate' of missiles.

Quote[/b] ]as the Strela isn't the most 'accurate' of missiles.

In fact i used the Strela... tounge_o.gif

I didn't read the code yet...Thanks for your explanation, now I know what to modify (after testing with another AA)

I took a look in this moment at the NH90 readme:

Quote[/b] ]Here is my Nh90 in the CSAR configuration. The modell is originally fomr Footmunch

Yeah...you should be 'familiar'... tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

It's time for another screenshot guys!

This is the FFAR version:

ffar.jpg

This version is almost completed, like the unarmed one. If you take a look at the nose, you can notice the new 'periscope' (if you know a better name for it, please let me know!). This new periscope has been added to unarmed and FFAR version 'cause the gunner sits in the co-pilot seat. When playing FFAR you'll be able to steer the periscope and take a look below the chopper.

Unfortunately I have a little problem. The .p3d files of these new version are renamed copies of the original version. Of course, i renamed new classes in the config.cpp (the same name of p3d) but, when engine's on, i can't see the "velka vrtule" correctly...I see the "velka vrtule blur" and the "velka vrtule textura" at the same time. How can i fix it?

rock.gif

Unfortunately I have a little problem. The .p3d files of these new version are renamed copies of the original version. Of course, i renamed new classes in the config.cpp (the same name of p3d) but, when engine's on, i can't see the "velka vrtule" correctly...I see the "velka vrtule blur" and the "velka vrtule textura" at the same time. How can i fix it?

rock.gif

Did you add the new p3d file names to CfgModels as well?

In fact the FFAR pods were too small...Now they are sized correctly.

Thanks man! wink_o.gif

PS: now every chopper has its own number (Unarmed - 59, FFAR - 61, M2 - 45, M134 - 33)...Finally I see the light at the end of the tunnel: most part of work is done! (about 85%) xmas_o.gifwink_o.gif

Maybe use the BIS CH47 and remodel/retexture it? wink_o.gif

Or get skins on this one to be out with the UH1N =p

usmcah1z-01.th.jpg

dsach46036hc.th.jpg

dsach46021pt.th.jpg

dsach53016ho.th.jpg

It be cool to gets these nakid birds out fun having them in missions with the UH1N in operations using Suchys Marines. Trying to fix them so they can slingload humvees and LAV25s.

Think Navy colors or airforce paintjobs they are ignored as service units in OFP. Yeah the pods do come on two flavors but you need to make it larger on the chopper. The 19 shot 2.75 pod is more commonly used on most strike and chase birds.

I love this bird, its now one of my favorite air assets in game, even did a fair number of really nice missions for it. It only gets better from here.. =)

I'm really happy to hear you like the new addon guys! biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Great job Bobcat! If it could be of any help i can send you the .psd files i used to texture the UH-1N! Just let me know if you're interested...:;):

Cya!

I'm really happy to hear you like the new addon guys!  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Great job Bobcat! If it could be of any help i can send you the .psd files i used to texture the UH-1N! Just let me know if you're interested...:;):

Cya!

Hey, I haven't checked this thread for a while and look what's there when I get back; a whole shipload of good news biggrin_o.gif

I haven't used the original addon because it was scaled incorrect (this was also the only reason for not using it), but with that fixed and all the stuff added I'm gonna use it for sure. The chopper looks awesome!!!

Keep it up!

Thx Frostibite! wink_o.gif

Hey guys,

here is a couple of questions for you:

1)I tried to put the "vyfuk start" and "vyfuk konec" points in the memory LOD in order to get some exhaust smoke. Nothing happens. Did I forget to do something? Oxygen gives me a new challenge everyday... crazy_o.gif

2)Do you prefer I configure the addon with BAS Soar Pilots instead of default pilots?

3)I'm undecided about the right side of the M134 version. I'd like to maintain model simmetry installing a static minigun, but the M134 structure is pretty complex and COULD cause some lag problems. So i don't know if i should install a static M2 or leave empty and even remove the weapon support. Obviously, this is for aesthetical purposes you know. I think the second option could be acceptable, but I'd like to know your opinion. What do you think?