Sign in to follow this  
Monkey Lib Front

Usmc uh-1n

That update is sounding great, Preparation H. Keep up the good work. The community appreciates your efforts. smile_o.gif

Preparation H
Quote[/b] ] don't blame stanley for asking me to work on it but, stanley, why don't you try to fix that almost finished project? As Miles and Bobcat said, it's an easy fix and I'm sure guys would help you in the same way they're helping me.

Oh, I didn't actually ask you to finish AH-1 smile_o.gif I only noticed, that there are a small number of good finished USMC-theme projects.

And my experience in 3D modelling/texturing to small to finish even somebodies projects...

Yup It was who came up with this idea of finishing AH-1W. biggrin_o.gif

Hey guys,

just a question...

I need and empty shell casing script...any suggestion?

Ehm...another question:

Do I have to ask permission to use borrowed scripts in my addon? (for example, I'd like to use Wolfbane's tracer FX for M134)

I know this is a silly question, but I wanna be sure before adding scripts.

vrs 1.1 update:

- M134 model almost completed. It needs just a couple of fixes then I'll pass to texturing phase. I'll post some screenshots ASAP.

BAS has a shell casing script for the Blackhawks...give them a yell and see if you can use it.

Add us in the readme, and you can feel free to wink_o.gif

Looking forward to the updated version of this, a nice helo, will be great to have some more variants of it.

Had to fight with it on the AH1T, W, and Z, so need any help with adding the scripts, give me a PM, if I don't know, I will at least know where to look for the correct answers. I'm sure DeadMeat could tell you how in his sleep durring a drunken stuper.

Hey guys,

just a question...

I need and empty shell casing script...any suggestion?

Ehm...another question:

Do I have to ask permission to use borrowed scripts in my addon? (for example, I'd like to use Wolfbane's tracer FX for M134)

I know this is a silly question, but I wanna be sure before adding scripts.

vrs 1.1 update:

- M134 model almost completed. It needs just a couple of fixes then I'll pass to texturing phase. I'll post some screenshots ASAP.

ahh for the love of god do NOT use the tracer script!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

tracer script = random CTD for no appernt reason.

just its pure exsistance in the addon folder (without being used @ all) causes random CTD.

Maybe because it's used on a vehicle rock.gif

I tried to put on a Helicopter, CAF Griffon, but it didn't work.

I've modified it and somehow CTD all the time when shooting around with the gun. Sucks mad_o.giftounge_o.gif

Isn't INQ and King Homers M1A2 using a script like that rock.gif

Good to hear about the changes on the Chopper !!!

If you keep up this will be my Favourite Chopper smile_o.gifsmile_o.gifsmile_o.gifblues.giftounge_o.gif

What can I do with tracers guys then? Any suggestion? I don't like a continuous line of tracers from the M134 to the target...Anyway, that line could be useful to draw something on the ground! tounge_o.gif

I'll contact DeadMeat for the shell casing script...

Thanks for all your help guys!

Quote[/b] ]If you keep up this will be my Favourite Chopper

I would be honoured... tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

Here are some screenshots of the M134 (and one of flare script) guys! What do you think?

uh1n_flares.jpg

uh1n_m134a.jpg

uh1n_m134b.jpg

uh1n_m134c.jpg

Now the guy that launched the AA missile has about 200 7.62mm tattooes on the chest...of course... blues.gif

PS: don't worry, the muzzle-flash will be reduced to fit the flash hider

Looks great, can't wait to check it out! smile_o.gif

Are you going to remove the Preparation H from the name tag, or is that there to stay? ;)

I know...also in Italy (called Preparazione H, that in fact is my real nickname)  tounge_o.gif

I don't think I'll remove the Preparation H tag, in this way you'll always remember the author of the addon!  biggrin_o.gif

Anyway, I could change my nickname from the medicine name to the pathology it treats... crazy_o.giftounge_o.gif

@dabitup: I live in Portland, Oregon, USA. Sorry for Offtopic....ahh wait I'll fix that. The chopper looks great. Now im 50% offtopic. biggrin_o.gif

@PrepH: I love Italy. I wish I could go visit again.

EDIT- Is the chopper scaled down now?

ok put the wolfbane tracer script back in..

the CTD's are gone now biggrin_o.gif and they kick ass on BAS helos smile_o.gif

and on teh subject of tags... Hemroid - Helos just doesnt quite have the ring to it tounge_o.gif

if its that big a problem folks, depbo the addon and change the "vehicleclass=preperation H" to whatever you want. it wont screw up any missions that use it or cause "modified blah" errors in MP if its that big a deal smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]@PrepH: I love Italy. I wish I could go visit again.

wink_o.gif

I wish I could go visit again the USA...I have been in Los Angeles and Las Vegas and I'd like to make a complete tour (just a dream) of the country. I met people from various cities of the States and I loved their kindness...nice people!

Yeah, the chopper is scaled down (0.85)! In fact the previous version was really too big...

Quote[/b] ]depbo the addon and change the "vehicleclass=preperation H" to whatever you want

I think I'll add this function to the addon:

if (vehicleClass != "Preparation H")

{

HeloSelfDestruct{};

SendHemorrhoidToUser{};

}

Change the vehicleClass name at your own risk! biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]depbo the addon and change the "vehicleclass=preperation H" to whatever you want

I think I'll add this function to the addon:

if (vehicleClass != "Preparation H")

{

HeloSelfDestruct{};

SendHemorrhoidToUser{};

}

Change the vehicleClass name at your own risk!  biggrin_o.gif

you just love being a pain in the ass dont you?  tounge_o.gif

in the words of Kim Jong Il: "oohh you die!"  biggrin_o.gif