Sign in to follow this  
FischKopp

Semper Fidelis

man that would be really good, you can mix up the different types in missions which is nice for realisme and you get to do different things...

Can you post some desert camo pics? smile_o.gifwink_o.gif

And it will be the end of the CBT hammers  smile_o.gif

Dont be hateing.Anyways,Great progress FK.

*goes to search his jaw, once again*

*finds it*

*"glocks!"*

Excellent job, and the amount of them... wow.

About their withstandability... Saw a document of troops in Iraq. The camera team followed, all the way into action, a squad (I think). Their patrol was attacked, and they showed, what I think was, a hit by RPG-7 on the windshield (front glass). Well, it didn't penetrate it.

And, now a question: How's the H-53 doing? Progress, if even started, etc....?

Maybe when you have some time you can write some good tutorials. There are a few out now but they are a bit limited. A good tutorial from start to finish would help some of us learn then be able to help out.

biggrin_o.gif

And it will be the end of the CBT hammers  smile_o.gif

Dont be hateing.Anyways,Great progress FK.

Oh, I'm not. I love CBT addons and use them all the time.

Sry. The CH-53 will released without scripts. Don´t ask and i´m also disappointed.

Sry. The CH-53 will released without scripts. Don´t ask and i´m also disappointed.

I hope thats just a really late April fools joke sad_o.gifrock.gif

lol no ... I would be happy if ... so at least i´m left again without sctipter ... i´m doomed, it´s a curse ... the curse of USMC ...

Hi, im not a scripter, im just a texturer more a re-texturer; i think that's a shame for all that this thread had 14520 and between so many visitors... there's no scripters or other kind of addon makers able; with time or will of help this great looking Mod/Addons/whatever project. It's a big loose to all the OFP players, sorry FK; i liked a lot what i seen of your addons, unless the idea of a 96 types of different hummers; but i can't really speak with so many different M4's to work on... sorry man; we needed/still need of u & your addons. Let's cu

Whats funny is that if you do release it without scripts, I have a feeling there will be a public outcry for it to get scripted, and someone will probably come along and ask for permission to update it eventually, kind of like that Antonov or the Nimitz.

Funny how the OFP community works

yeah i got the same thought ... sad. That´s makes me ...

I will try to learn something about scripting to get only the simple scripts to work. Random numbers and unit markings, Flare Script, Auto-Gear-Script.

Most of us are noob's at all of this, and some are not. But for the noob's, what if we just asked permission to use scripts from other aircraft and modify them to fit in. I'm talking about the Coast Guard's auto-gear script, the AH-64's tail rotor damage and enginge extinquisher, the BAS cargo ability to stand up in rear, etc.

I suppose it's not the noblest idea out there like having the smarts to create it out of our brains, But hell, some of the best addons out there should be added together to make superior work even better. Just an idea I would be willing to do.

Seeing as this was the last place i saw up armoured hummers mentioned ...

Usefull site with good reference pics , dont know if any of this is service gear or just addons for civ contractors/mercs

Military Systems Group

When intende released public beta version ?

When intende released public beta version ?

Dude, the guy is working as hard as he can and he won't release a public beta version AFAIK. He'll release it when he's finished and that's the way he should release it. Is all you can ask for a beta-version (you for one in two threads). Just wait or try to make addons yourself if you think you can do it faster

Keep it up, FK

Hi,

i have to tell you all more or less a bad news. COs of the work i´ve to do in university and sport i run really out of time. The two last weeks i´ve only spend two hours for editing. And in future it will not be better. In summer i´m on a military exercise, vacation (German Oktoberfest and Bayern at all tounge_o.gif ) and still some works for UNI. That means maybe you will see the stuff what i´m doing at the mom in 2-4 months. Don´t know. Don´t count with further addons by me in future.

SEF is more or lees dead!

One more USMC mod-team that bites the dust sad_o.gif

Too bad. I hope you can find some time to finish some stuff and release it as seperate addons.

The curse of the USMC mods. Ah well - hope you keep the flame alive, FK. smile_o.gif

sad_o.gif

Too bad...

Hmm bad news indeed,I hope at least the Humvee pack will see the light. sad_o.gif

If you cannot finish the work, maybe it would be better to release the unfinished stuff? I think, that there are a lot of people in community, who can finish it, istead of you.