Sign in to follow this  
FischKopp

Semper Fidelis

I havent reads this thread in full so bear with me if this is answered already but why are you making hummers again from scratch , i mean Combat has already made them so why not edit or use those? smile_o.gif

Are you serious? First at all CBT! do not allow people using their modells. Second i dislike the HMMWV from CBT!. I mean the Shape of the Vehicle not the stuff at all. All other Addons by them are really great. My favourite is the M977/M978 but the HMMWV, i don´t know. Moreover i useed BIS HMMWV and made my FK_HMMWV with that and now i´ve taken these and made them high poly. You see it´s not from scratch but big modification of BIS HMMWV.

Are you serious? First at all CBT! do not allow people using their modells. Second i dislike the HMMWV from CBT!. I mean the Shape of the Vehicle not the stuff at all. All other Addons by them are really great. My favourite is the M977/M978 but the HMMWV, i don´t know. Moreover i useed BIS HMMWV and made my FK_HMMWV with that and now i´ve taken these and made them high poly. You see it´s not from scratch but big modification of BIS HMMWV.

The interior texture and modeling work of your HMMWV's is very detailed, and i can see you are working on desert textures too, will there be a new engine sound? What about OD green? They look great BTW, a bit of dust on the wheels would go nicely too, good stuff always keeps coming from you smile_o.gif .

Looks great! smile_o.gif

So how's the infantry for these going? I understud that you are making them from HYK's infantry. wink_o.gif

Desperatly waiting for somebody to help me with the selection on infantry. No infantry/Pilots/Tankcrew, no CH53/LAV/HMMWV/M1A1/IFAV/CH46/MV22/AV8B.

Desperatly waiting for somebody to help me with the selection on infantry. No infantry/Pilots/Tankcrew, no CH53/LAV/HMMWV/M1A1/IFAV/CH46/MV22/AV8B.

Maybe you should try to ask on OFPEC , they have an addon editing section in their forum, so i imagine you should find some help there.

@Ironsight: wink_o.gif I know this but I still get the same bug with the legs ... everytime ... arggh ... crazy_o.gif ...

@Ironsight: wink_o.gif I know this but I still get the same bug with the legs ... everytime ... arggh ... crazy_o.gif ...

What problem do you have with them?

it seems that some vertexes have no selection or connected with the wrong but i did not found the prob

wow_o.gif Looks awesome. Great work man!

I like the M1114 HMMWV models. Very nice.

I also like the uparmored HMMWV's

excellent humvees fischkopp, your textures are always topnotch smile_o.gif

I'll try to find out if Laser would be willing to help you... Currently, he's busy working on his new Delta and Rangers, so he has plenty of US "infantry spare parts" to work with in case he will agree to work on some USMC units.

Actually, that would be nice if we could get some USMC by Laser. That would too good to be true. smile_o.gif

Have you thought about contacting BWMod crew concerning using their Wolf Jeep as a basis for the IFAV. I believe it is the same vehicle.

wow_o.gif Awesome. You can keep the Smokelaunchers in green, since most of the time these were added after the vehicle was painted. It looks EXTREMELY nice.

@Agent13: I already opened a thred in their forum mmp a long time ago, where i asked for permission but they told me to contact the creator of the PKW 0.75 GL Wolf  tounge_o.gif but he had not reply on that. So, I don´t know. Maybe I should cntact them again ...

EDIT:

Finished M1116 HMMWV (USAF Security Forces) with M2 HMG

The turret aren´t 100% correct cos i´ve found only some bad pics from the US turret

FK, i´ve sent you a PM about more info of the M1116 Turret.

@FK;

check this out (I hope you can see the pics);

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=39937

Awesome detailed photo's. Might be of use to you. You never know. It however also shows that the newer vehicles from the factory already have smokelaunchers attached by default and that they are painted yellow (while I said they are often green, which is the case with older vehicles). So perhaps you should paint em yellow, it's you call.

thx, both but i need close pictures, best top view on the M1116 turret. The most you can found around the web are side views.

Yeah, I've been searching for those, but they seem to be very hard to find. The best you can do is to browse the AF photo galleries for an entire evening (over 400 pages) and see what you come up with.

Dunno if any of these help, sorry for the quality as it's a screenshot off a recording of the PBS show Frontline:Company of Soldiers.

hummer10vq.th.jpg

hummer21kc.th.jpg

hummer34cb.th.jpg

hummer49xg.th.jpg

@FK;

a little thing to make your vehicles more accurate;

http://www4.army.mil/OCPA/uploads/large/CSA-2005-03-02-113319.jpg

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=39937

(second linbk posted before)

-The mirrors;

Note that on the uparmored HMMWV's (M1114, M1116) the mirrors are positioned lower than on the M1025

Maybe a bad news ... the HMMWV pack will be very, VERY BIG! At the mom it will have a size uncompressed about 200 MB ...   wow_o.gif  ... don´t know how many it will be then it is compressed.

The pack will have 23 HMMWV´s in desert camo and 23 HMMWV´s in woodland camo. That makes a total count of 46 HMMWV versions!

... it seem that i´ve gone crazy´, but i´m in love with this vehicle  biggrin_o.gif  ...

How come it's that BIG? How big is a single model file? You've to take into account that after binarization model sizes will decrease.