Here's a little something for all thjose who have been waiting for so long:

First and foremost: T55 MBT Pack v.1.20

FEATURES:

* New, authentic and detailed models

* Authentic armament

* About 21 variants of the basic 6 tank versions

* Realistically defined field squads

* Green, winter and desert camo schemes

* A resistance scheme by Marfy & PSC (v1.20 the FIA tanks have different camo)

* New, authentic sounds

* 16 new animations

* Authentic tank optics

* Tank wrecks

* Definable/random vehicle numeration script

* Definable/random vehicle emblmems script

* Vehicle burning script, with afterexplosions and real fire

* Shot particle-effect simulation script

* Cannon recoil simulation script

* Cargo Script, simulating the soldiers riding on tank

* Suspension inertial effects simulation script, II generation

* Shell ejection script

* Multiple language support: EN, DE and PL

Maybe some were foregotten.

requires:

RHS_Misc.pbo

RHS Crew v.0.51

RHS Weapon Pack v.0.11

Download Links:

[ RedHammerStudios Download Page ]

[ Ofp.Info Mirror I ]

[ Ofp.Info Mirror II ]

[ RHS_Misc.pbo Ofp.Info Mirror I ]

[ RHS_Misc.pbo Ofp.Info Mirror II ]

Of cource we also included a MP mission with the pack, made by MEDICUS, called The Wolfpack:

The mission requires a general file of Music and Sound which can be downloaded in the same location.

###########################################################

2) T64 MBT v.0.96 FIX

FEATURES:

v.0.96 - added: support of PL language

v.0.96 - fixed: crew compatibility problem

v.0.96 - fixed: various script problems and CTDs

v.0.96 - fixed: appearance modification script

Maybe some were foregotten.

requires:

Original T64 Pack v.0.95

RHS_Misc.pbo

RHS Crew v.0.51

RHS Weapon Pack v.0.11

Download Links:

[ Ofp.Info Mirror I ]

[ Ofp.Info Mirror II ]

[ RHS_Misc.pbo Ofp.Info Mirror I ]

[ RHS_Misc.pbo Ofp.Info Mirror II ]

3) Tank Crew v.0.51

The tank crew have been tweaked in realism.

requires:

RHS Weapon Pack v.0.11

Download Links:

[ Ofp.Info Mirror I ]

[ Ofp.Info Mirror II ]

4) Weapon Pack v.0.11

Included are completely remodeled and retextured models of AKMS and AKS-74 (folded and unfolded).

Download Links:

[ Ofp.Info Mirror I ]

[ Ofp.Info Mirror II ]

Thats about it for now. Hopefully you will enjoy this release, and hopefully you will see final release of T64's soon ;)

IMPORTANT: I cannot stress it enough that you have to read the readme. for the purpose of reducing your boredom of looking througha regular readme we developed a Readme system: RHS Readme System. There you will find all the appropriate screenshots and cedits as well as very detailed descriptions of the workings of these addons.

I think 1000 words cannot say how much this pack ROCKS!

Thanks alot for this great tanks, the awsome crew and the nice weapons!

MEDICUS smile_o.gif

please post all bugs you can find as soon as possible. especially CTD bugs. our betatesters did not find one of them in this version.

please try to remember the situation as accurate as possible.

thx.

Nice......very nice , hope pappy gets this into his pack fairly soon

lets just hope they kept the damn model paths.. cuz my mod is about to be shiped off to a magazine.. its a touch late for quick fixes  crazy_o.gif

edit: never mind i forgot i didnt use RHS' i used sigmas (which is al in the same) oh well. eh frig it. sigma's is good enough. no sense in installing 20 some odd megs of addons for one tank model that gets blown up in a matter of seconds anyway smile_o.gif

replacing the crew pbo with the new one tho smile_o.gif

lets just hope they kept the damn model paths.. cuz my mod is about to be shiped off to a magazine.. its a touch late for quick fixes crazy_o.gif

sorry: no. it's all in RHS_xy.pbo now instead of SIG_xy.pbo

lets just hope they kept the damn model paths.. cuz my mod is about to be shiped off to a magazine.. its a touch late for quick fixes crazy_o.gif

well u can fix it by doing a find and replace function in ur config, that is ofcource if u edit it in anything except notepad.

well u can fix it by doing a find and replace function in ur config, that is ofcource if u edit it in anything except notepad.

no, this would change the modelnames, too. sad_o.gif models stay SIG_xy.p3d wink_o.gif

yea i forgot it was sig not rhs before.

yea i know its an easy fix. but im not about to repack 600 ... well if i used the new pack.. 620 megs of addons, reupload, re-re-release Y2K3 just for one tank.

like i siad shes about to go magazines.. so its a touch to late to be worring about one tanks.

besides like i said the default T55 (since i didnt frick with armor values) is an easy easy easy kill. so theres no sense in worring about which tanks is prettier (this one or the previous one) when its just gonna die in 2.1 seconds anyway tounge_o.gif

my users know how to customize thier own configs, its all right there on my Y2K3 site. they can make the change if they so wish smile_o.gif

besides like i said the default T55 (since i didnt frick with armor values) is an easy easy easy kill. so theres no sense in worring about which tanks is prettier (this one or the previous one) when its just gonna die in 2.1 seconds anyway tounge_o.gif

just wait for our OPLOT. he's gonna kick all tanks! crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif I was beginning to think that there weren't going to be any more things to download today, but I am surprised and amazed by the updated versions!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top stuff RHS, I am D/L as fast as my ADSL will allow me

Thanks guys

bug!!!

maybe i overwrote all the old files wrong, but i do not get sounds from firing the main gun sad_o.gif

overall the engine sounds seemed kinda quiet

many txs, the models and textures are incredible smile_o.gif

can i safely remove the old SIG_T55 pbo's out of my OFP?

edit: btw, in which t64.pbo goes the new barrelnu2.paa ?

Made a RHS modfolder for you now wink_o.gif

One question though, in the T-64 fix, there's a barrelnu2.paa file that is not mentioned in the readme. So I put it in the modfolder together with the updated scripts. When I open up the mission editor, place a t-64b and preview I get this error message

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Cannot load texture sig_t64b\barrelnu2.paa

and return to the mission editor. But the second time I preview it works fine. So what's the deal with that file?

arguably the best tank pank ever released for OFP. thx RHS  smile_o.gif

i would like to call your attention to a small bug though. it seems that whenever I ride on the back of the tank, I get this weird view of the interior of the tank.

edit: anyone else experiencing CTD's with resistance t-64's?

Made a RHS modfolder for you now wink_o.gif

One question though, in the T-64 fix, there's a barrelnu2.paa file that is not mentioned in the readme. So I put it in the modfolder together with the updated scripts. When I open up the mission editor, place a t-64b and preview I get this error message

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Cannot load texture sig_t64b\barrelnu2.paa

and return to the mission editor. But the second time I preview it works fine. So what's the deal with that file?

You must unpbo the SIG_T64b.pbo file to a folder, exchange old barrelnu2.paa with new barrelnu2.paa and pbo the folder back to a pbo file. Check for pbo tools on ofp.info

btw, in which t64.pbo goes the new barrelnu2.paa ?

SIG_T64b.pbo

BUG - CTD

Resistance T64B(No Skirts) - CTD when go to view ingame. has happened consistantly.

Other then that its all fine so far.

ahhhh

If i can destroy barns and small hauses with RHS Crew and his AK AND ONE MAG..... i cant imagine what can i do with 30mm canon L rock.gif is this bug going to be fiexed tounge_o.gif or this is not bug LOL