Sign in to follow this  
raedor

T55 MBT v1.20 / Red Hammer release

could someone send me a fixed SIG_T64b.PBO?

i broke mine sad_o.gif i get a CTD everytime i try to start with the T64 pack :/

could someone send me a fixed SIG_T64b.PBO?

i broke mine  sad_o.gif i get a CTD everytime i try to start with the T64 pack :/

PM me your email and i'll send you mine

MfG MEDICUS  biggrin_o.gif

Thx for the quick update!

The mission Wolfpack is also very nice, but two things:

First, why is no fog used?

Wolfpack01.jpg

Second, "Feines" should be "Feindes".

Wolfpack02.jpg

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Hopperla  wow_o.gif

Thx Lee, the mistake in the readme will be fixed immediately.

Hmm ... now idea, why i didn't use fog. I'll check this, too.

Thx again.

Any other bugs found?

MfG MEDICUS  smile_o.gif

Any other bugs found?

MfG MEDICUS  smile_o.gif

Uhm, yes, in my screenshot.

"unser Territorium" instead of: "Unser Territorum".

MfG Lee wink_o.gif

lol smile_o.gif if spelling mistakes are the only bugs you can find on this release, the addon itself has to be bugfree smile_o.giftounge_o.gif

lol  smile_o.gif if spelling mistakes are the only bugs you can find on this release, the addon itself has to be bugfree  smile_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

And i think .... hope ... we can all ignore the big U in "Unser" ... at least i can  wink_o.gif

Thx for the quick update!

The mission Wolfpack is also very nice, but two things:

First, why is no fog used?

Second, "Feines" should be "Feindes".

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

lee, is there a dedicated server where we can play our mission?

Very nice pack.

I believe two crash-modes were added (desert and completely burned out)? They are very nice.

Little texture bug;

On the resistance tank; One of them still has remains of the old textures on it's side. (with the red-brown ect.). I likes the old resistance pattern better, though. But the new one also looks nice.

Very nice pack.

I believe two crash-modes were added (desert and completely burned out)? They are very nice.

Little texture bug;

On the resistance tank; One of them still has remains of the old textures on it's side. (with the red-brown ect.). I likes the old resistance pattern better, though. But the new one also looks nice.

afaik both destroyed vehicles were there before biggrin_o.gif

OK cant seem to stay mounted on a the tanks. Trying the reg t54 and starting the mission as cargo with moveincargo command. Mission starts and the squad is on the tank then after about 5 seconds we all dismount with no enemy around. Any ideas? Tried it with the tank included and excluded in my group.

tank driver/commander have to be turned out to be able to ride. This is due to the turrent being locked in this condition.

lee, is there a dedicated server where we can play our mission?

After some weird problems, concerning my mfcti mission and many usermade addons, "we" stopped playing online, meaning we do not have our server anymore.

MfG Lee sad_o.gif

thanks soul worked as ordered. Now all I need to do is figure out how to enhance the tank shell explosions like wgl...:-)

@gunterlund: check the readme:

Quote[/b] ]Cargo Script - transporting soldiers on hull

The Cargo Script works to simulate transporting soldiers on hull. While the original ingame OFP soldier engine has been not programmed for this task, the script decides for the soldier to jump off the vehicle when dangerous situation ecountered, as well as it takes care for the main gun barrel not to collide with the transported soldier models (by fixing it's position).

The Algorithm's work is based on a state of the driver and gunner. Shortly, the script constantly probes, if the driver drives with his hatch closed and if the gunner is present in the vehicle. Transporting the soldiers on the hull is possible only when at least one of the two following conditions is true:

[driver's hatch is open] or [there is no gunner]

When the gunner disembarks the tank, the main gun is automatically centered (same as when driver's hatch is open), to prevent main barrel from clipping with soldier's models. If the soldier transport conditions are not fulfilled, nearby soldiers's "Ride in T-5xxx" action becomes locked. If the soldier transport conditions are discovered not to be fulfilled during ride (eg. when driver closes his hatch) or when the tank fires - soldiers are ejected from tank.

Hint: You may transport soldiers only, when a driver's hatch is opened or there is no gunner. If the soldier squad is already sitting on the vehicle, and you want the gunner and driver to get in that vehicle, do it in the following order: firstly order the driver to get in and open hatch, then order the gunner to get in.

Hint: To order the driver to open the hatch, commander has to announce "SAFE" status.

It is possible to disable the cargo script for troubleshooting, or when it occures there is a critical bug found in the cargo script. Simply cast this line in global place:

RHS_NoCargoScripts = true

This will, however, lock the cargo transport feature completely. Remember: this setting is global, it affects all RHS addons.

Very nice pack.

Little texture bug;

afaik both destroyed vehicles were there before  biggrin_o.gif

hehe, what can I say; Oops smile_o.gif

It's been a long time since I used the RHS tanks.

Anybody else suffer a drop in FPS when in the optics view for the AKS-74/AKMS?

Raedor

You caught me. I AM a lazy bastard. Thanks for posting all of that info. I figured it was probably in the readme somewhere. Just havent had time to read it all yet. Also discoverd the t5X tanks are the only ones that can carry? Is that correct? wink_o.gif

Raedor

You caught me. I AM a lazy bastard. Thanks for posting all of that info. I figured it was probably in the readme somewhere. Just havent had time to read it all yet. Also discoverd the t5X tanks are the only ones that can carry? Is that correct? wink_o.gif

yes. this feature is not included in t-64 pack.

Great mod, but for some reason, I cant ride cargo on the standard T-55A, works on all the others, T-55AMA(or whatever), all the exports, even export T-55As, but the one under RHS_Vehicles will not work, the standard Green one. Any ideas?

(I made sure the conditions are met, too.)

if i put an T-6... from RHS Resistance, RHS Resistance (desert) or RHS Resistance (winter) on the map, my flashpoint crashes, all others work fine, also all the T-5... in resistance work fine

mfg

Tom

if i put an T-6... from RHS Resistance, RHS Resistance (desert) or RHS Resistance (winter) on the map, my flashpoint crashes, all others work fine, also all the T-5... in resistance work fine

mfg

Tom

That's because there is no model for the resistance T64 included. Just ignore the Resistance T64 in the editor. The one for east work really fine.

MfG MEDICUS smile_o.gif

MP-Coop "Wolfpack" Update:

Changelog:

*Number-Script works now in MP

*small changes in the settings (viewdistance, fog, ...)

*german Briefing fixed

Grab it here: RHS Wolfpack v1.1

MfG MEDICUS  smile_o.gif

I got this message at start up:

Addon 'RHS_T55Pack' requires addon 'RHS_T55DModels'

I hit ok and when the main menu comes up I get this:

no entry 'config.bin/CfgWeaponsRHS_AKS74_Folded'.

What did I forget?