Sign in to follow this  
UsMarine408

The New USMC MOD

Hmmmm. Desert tan nomex flightsuits, super tricked out M4's, a minigun..... SFOD? I know a new anti-terror task force designated Task Force 626 is specifically hunting Al Zarqawi....

These could be some mint photos.

Hmmmm. Desert tan nomex flightsuits, super tricked out M4's, a minigun..... SFOD? I know a new anti-terror task force designated Task Force 626 is specifically hunting Al Zarqawi....

These could be some mint photos.

Why do you think the Operation was inititally called phantom fury, because of of the Task force units was called Phantom or sumin.

If allowed by mods:

SKYnews edit(video)

Source: posted on militaryphotos.net

wink_o.gif

Thanks for this post!!!

That reporter (like any other reporter) doesn't know shit about weapons. He says this changun is usually slung underneath an Apache helicopter rock.gif

UsMarine408

I am the original found of the USMC Mod team. I am currently on deployment in the south pacific. I just recently gained access to the internet and read these forums and found out that NZXShadows is no longer apart of the USMC Mod. I am would like to know what happened? I left almost a year ago and left NZXShadows the tourch to carry while I was away and when I finaly get access to the internet again I find he is no longer with the Mod team. Please email me at the email address I PM'd you and fill me in on what has happened.

Here some pics of the SF HMMWV with M134

I think I saw a minigun on one of your MH-53 models, and if you already have this model, then... smile_o.gif

Well, it's just a thought.

thas a very nice lookin model..and the color isn't too dark or saturated like previous marine marpat releases..

UsMarine408

I am the original found of the USMC Mod team. I am currently on deployment in the south pacific. I just recently gained access to the internet and read these forums and found out that NZXShadows is no longer apart of the USMC Mod. I am would like to know what happened? I left almost a year ago and left NZXShadows the tourch to carry while I was away and when I finaly get access to the internet again I find he is no longer with the Mod team. Please email me at the email address I PM'd you and fill me in on what has happened.

Hey Marshall good to see you again.

Yes this is odd cause when you left you handed the lead into Nzx his hands and it was a two man team back then (NZX and Wafendennis?) I dont know what hapend in that time but some how UsMarine408 took the lead... and as far as I know NZX and wafen wanted to get back on to finish their old work, and they are both rejected, thus: Are they deserters now or what? (Deserters will be shot tounge_o.gif ) Dont mind me I just talked with both of those people (NZX and wafen) but I'm wondering whats going on.

Could you atleast englight me by PM or some sort?

PS: Keep up the great work!

Excuse me kaitnieks but if you dont know what you are talking about dont even post a reply ill ask you that favor.I did not reject anyone from anything except people i dont see fit to be on this mod at the moment im am looking at maybe waffendennis a member and i have asked NZXShadows numerous times to come back but HE has declined. And I would appreciate you not making a comment about me declining anyone again. And another is The reason I am leader of the New USMC Mod is because the community has always wanted good quality Marine corps addons and me,Fischkopp and others still wanted to deliver that to them so I took it upon myself to start the mod up again and that is exactly what i did.

Kaitnieks, as Marine408 has just stated don't make statements until you've clarified what is/isn't true. It was Shadows choice to depart from the mod, for his reasons, those are his own. This mod simply does not reject qualified people on a whim, especially when they have been proven by merit. I don't accept your words as being credible as if you really had talked to both individuals who you have claimed to have had conversation with, you would have never written this post. Not that the number of posts always qualifies as you knowing more than others, but at least it does state how long you've been on the forums. Judging by your authoritive amount of 11 posts I wouldn't suddenly jump to making conclusions when you have yet to gather all the facts, not to mention talking to enough people on the subject. On a lighter note, you're right I won't mind your post as I won't give it any further thought.

We thank you for you efforts on this Mod UsMarine408. Seems there is too much people complaining about little stuff that is often over shadows the personal time and effort people have given for the community.

Excuse me kaitnieks but if you dont know what you are talking about dont even post a reply ill ask you that favor.I did not reject anyone from anything except people i dont see fit to be on this mod at the moment im am looking at maybe waffendennis a member and i have asked NZXShadows numerous times to come back but HE has declined. And I would appreciate you not making a comment about me declining anyone again. And another is The reason I am leader of the New USMC Mod is because the community has always wanted good quality Marine corps addons and me,Fischkopp and others still wanted to deliver that to them so I took it upon myself to start the mod up again and that is exactly what i did.

I asked to join, you said ok, then you acted like you couldn't read what I was typing like 8 times...

Doesn't matter who left what or whose running what mod. All that matters is that we get are self equipped with some USMC addons. Doesn't matter who does them. Lets just get em out on the Field and do some missions.

A bit of a general post, but great job on the units as well as the Super Stallion! One of my good friends is an ex-Marine, I remember we spent most of my girl's graduation talking about the Super Stallion, he had nothing but good things to say about it. I am glad that such a quality addon of it will be in OFP. The Marine is looking great, maybe a little modification of the camo, but I love the model of the vest and the entire model overall. Keep the great work up! Semper Fi!

Hey, I am impressed!

I still like the USMC by E&S better than this model, but now I see that you really can make excellent infantry models.

Maybe in time your pack will replace E&S marines...

Those marines in fallujah, camelbak, NV mounts, some with goggles, some without 'em, backpacks, special backpack for the medic. That's what i would really like to see.

Dont worry those are in the works at the moment these are just early screens by release these will look alot better

Do you all think we should make a secuirity force like roit shields and such to protect ambasseys?

Just curious, do any of you know why large armored tactical shields are not used by the U.S. military for urban warfare and performing raids on suspected militant houses? It seems they could significantly reduce the amount of danger to themselves by using them.

Just curious, do any of you know why large armored tactical shields are not used by the U.S. military for urban warfare and performing raids on suspected militant houses? It seems they could significantly reduce the amount of danger to themselves by using them.

ur talkin about the ballistic shields SWAT teams use? my guess would be mobility...I've heard they're pretty heavy and I'm not sure ur gonna find too many grunts wanting to be the guy who have to use the shield..that guy usually is limited to using a pistol while using the shield to protect the rest of the team. could be numerous other reasons though...

The only things a marine will use in combat is what he can carry wih him. Although the shield might be an extremely usefull tool, it's too heavy and large. A marine will rather take food and ammo with him instead.

For SF the use of the shield is much more usefull. They often have a vehicle-supported raid and don't have to carry a lot of ammo and they also don't need food. That's why SF's do actually use these shields in combat (CQB).

Do you all think we should make a secuirity force like roit shields and such to protect ambasseys?

Well would be hard to make it actualy work i supose and OPF cqb aint exactly the best in the world so i wouldnt bother smile_o.gif .

Embassies.

And only if you make Marines in Deltas, because that's what the standard embassy guard uniform is.