Sign in to follow this  
Laser

LSR Addons

OK, people, i'm back here.

Looks like i've got most of my stuff recovered and working again. ATM i'm pretty busy with RHS projects, so look up to them for updates (if they choose to post them, that is). Thanks to all for confidence and support.

Heard you worked with HYK on his pack(supplied weapons and such), the most ideal situation for me would be if your Delta's would have the HYK camo. Then they would rock more heavily, hope for that to happen in the near future.

Well, i'm certainly planning an update, and it should be rather big. I've been watching the "Black Hawk Down: A True Story" documental couple of weeks back, and got some ideas on '93 Desert Deltas and such, which i'd love to implement in my next release. However, it's too early to speculate on that subject. I can say only this much: new ideas implemented and tested on RHS units will certainly make their way into my next update.

@BoweryBaker:

What exactly is "Gigans morcarb"?

@laser;

Please update the desert weapons. The gold look is really off. Actually the BAS desert weapons are really good and blend in very well. THe only problem is that the weapons are out-dated and oversized. If you can make your desert weapons look like theirs it would be great.

edit;

stupid me! Totaly forgot; the news about the update sounds very good to me. I'm looking forward to it.

OK, people, it has not been any significant update from me for some time now, and i guess it's about time for me to post a pic or two around here. This time it's M60 GPMG, which i plan to include into my updated US weapons pack. Model is entirely new, made by yours truly, the textures are exported from Counter Strike: Condition Zero.

I'm also planning to add M60e3 version of this venerable weapon, but i'm lacking info. Someone willing to help me is greatly welcome.

[im]http://lazarus.hotmail.ru/LSR_m60_pilotview.JPG[/img]>100kb

LSR_m60_01.JPG

LSR_m60_02.JPG

I have some kind of M60 not sure which version...

http://www.tacticalblunder.com/gun01.jpg

http://www.tacticalblunder.com/gun02.jpg

And it's in the kitchen cause we got a live turkey last thanksgiving.

Well actually it was the only place with adequete lighting =)

Jeez, At first I thought that image(s) were done in a program like Bryce. It looks non real life. crazy_o.gif It's got a 3D feel to it. I don't know how to explain.

EDIT- When it's not full size.

been playing with thses guys a bit

pretty cool

but i was just wondering if their body armour could be raised up a bit like bas deltas

since they wear body armour is it possible to see their armour values go a tad up, they seem to be just too weak for units wearing body armour

enemy ai could takem down with 1 or 2 shots in the body

again, great units

hoping for the update

OK, people, it has not been any significant update from me for some time now, and i guess it's about time for me to post a pic or two around here. This time it's M60 GPMG, which i plan to include into my updated US weapons pack. Model is entirely new, made by yours truly, the textures are exported from Counter Strike: Condition Zero.

I'm also planning to add M60e3 version of this venerable weapon, but i'm lacking info. Someone willing to help me is greatly welcome.

With all due respect, INQ_M60 looks much better.

BUT there is still no good M60E3 - and that is a must have.

Personally, I prefer the look of the M60 Laser posted over the look of the INQ_M60. Laser's looks more "real" in my opinion. smile_o.gif

Looks really good, Laser! Hope to play with them soon! biggrin_o.gif

I think both M60s (Inq's and Laser's) look great. But i have to agree with AgentFox2, Laser's looks a bit more real (as far as i can say this without ever seeing a real M60)

MfG MEDICUS smile_o.gif

the SJB tots pack has a nice m-60e3 ...

based on the king homer model i think ..

darn nice ...

the SJB tots pack has a nice m-60e3 ...

based on the king homer model i think ..

darn nice ...

You maybe mean Kabal's M60?

I didn't make any M60.

Hi...

Does somebody know how to use the radio LSR_prc117new ?!

I tried to use the radio in conjunction with an eventHandler "fired", but it seems the weapon has no ammo?! Looking config.cpp I couldn`t find ammo therefore too...

Only way to use the radio is clicking fire and i can hear a sound... wink_o.gif

*help plz*

Does somebody know how to use the radio LSR_prc117new ?!

I tried to use the radio in conjunction with an eventHandler "fired", but it seems the weapon has no ammo?! Looking config.cpp I couldn`t find ammo therefore too...

Only way to use the radio is clicking fire and i can hear a sound... wink_o.gif

I could give you a small script (for MP) whitch adds an action-menu-entry to the radio if a playerunit has it. With this you can start a script callin support/backup/evac and so on. Just PM me and i'll send it to you.

MfG MEDICUS smile_o.gif

Thanks...

...but i already have something like that. I just thought I could use the given possibilties of OFP to activate my radio-scripts. I don`t like these thousands of action-menu-entries... rock.gif

And the radio itself has an action-menu-entrie (weapon radio), but only the needed "ammunition" doesn`t exist in the config.cpp, therefore, i can`t use the eventHandler...

ghostface.gif

Ok guys, thanks for the feedback on the M60's, this should help.

ATM i'm working on the Ranger units, i decided to update them first, but there's a rather large possibility that i would release the updated Deltas and Rangers altogether. There are two versions planned, timewise, which means there would be older units (e.g. early 90's version) and modern units, which means they would differ in gear and equipment and (possibly) weapons. Among other plans there is older 6-color NATO desert camo pattern (i'm planning this for 90's Deltas), this yet has to be done from scratch. I've already added a BAS-compatible goggles feature.

Hopefully i will be able to post some screenshots of the modern Ranger units soon.

improved cpp armour values pls aswell

to simulate the kevlar vests