Sign in to follow this  
Laser

LSR Addons

OK, people, here's the place to go for the latest screenshots, news and discussions. Hopefully I would be able to update this thread regularly. smile_o.gif

As to this moment, i've decided to relocate all the news and screenshots of the upcoming Deltas, Rangers and weapon pack updates here.

Rangers:

lsr_rangers01.JPG

lsr_rangers02.JPG

lsr_rangers03.JPG

Weapons:

m14_sopmod01.JPG

m14_sopmod02.JPG

m14_sopmod03.JPG

Fecking amazing stuff, that's what it is!

By any chance, did you fix that "GI Joe with Kung Fu Grip" condition? tounge_o.gif

Laser, you ROCK! And you can just keep ROCKIN'!!!

Missions!

Please say you'll have missions! sad_o.gif

And if you're pressed for time, maybe you should try recruiting a few mission makers.

Very nice! smile_o.gif

A little question though. Isn't the green on the RACK a tad bit to limegreen?

Are you gonna release the SOPMOD m14 in a single no other addon needed addon rock.gif please smile_o.gif

STGN

@FerretFangs:

Well, the problem, as i said before in other thread, is caused not by the soldier models, but by the custom static animations. They look OK when standard anims are used.

@theavonlady:

Yeah, that's the word, "pressed for time". Anyone willing to make some missions for the community? smile_o.gif I guess maybe we could work something out.

@All:

I'd like to make FN Mk.48 MG, but i have only left side photo. Does anyone have an idea how should the right side look like? Or maybe some photos? They would be much appreciated.

@theavonlady:

Yeah, that's the word, "pressed for time". Anyone willing to make some missions for the community? smile_o.gif I guess maybe we could work something out.

You need a little bit of marketing advice.

Start a new thread, titled "LSR Addons looking for topnotch mission makers" on either the USER MISSIONS or MISSION EDITING & SCRIPTING section.

Outline in detail what's involved, what you want and expect and what your requirements are for 1 or more mission makers. Consider making selected candidates a permanent part of the LSR team who you can continue to work with.

Go get 'em! wow_o.gif

edit: send a similar notice to OFPEC and OFP.CZ, asking them to post it on their sites as news.

I don't know how these units passed me by but they do look awsome.I've got a couple of questions though...

Are the M203 sights correct.Shouldn't the number 1 be above the number 2 as you have to aim higher to get more distance and the 2 is higher than the 1

M203sights.jpg

Is there any way you can fix the "bug" with the Pistol drawn as it still appears in the holster.

pistol.jpg

Are you re-texturing the Desert weapons as they look a little odd.It seems a bit too light and shiney.

desertsopmod.jpg

But overall your Deltas are some of the finest units i've seen for OFP.I can't wait for the new Rangers.

Are the M203 sights correct.Shouldn't the number 1 be above the number 2 as you have to aim higher to get more distance and the 2 is higher than the 1

[im]http://img77.exs.cx/img77/6893/M203sights.jpg[/img]

Maby in OFP world they should but if I remmember correctly you line the range you want to shoot at(on the M203 sight) whit the end of the barrel and shoot.

STGN

Maby in OFP world they should but if I remmember correctly you line the range you want to shoot at(on the M203 sight) whit the end of the barrel and shoot.

STGN

Now i understand....No wonder i had trouble using this type of sight when i used the M79 blooper in the "Vietcong" game..thanks for clearing that up STGN.. smile_o.gif

I was hoping you would open a topic for the lot of your addons and I hope you include near projects.

Laser, I been gagging for some resistance side OPFOR of your standards.

You got some nice dessert textures, how about creating some OPFOR for middle East and for Europe, like the ones in the H&K pack from Lobo Team but with your standards?

I would like if the Russian and Americans addons have a comon enemy, and I think you would make an excelent pack, but its your hobbey and your time, I'm not requesting, I'm just wondering if you have anything in mind.

BTW, I know I allready asked in the other topic, but I didn't had any replies on that.

Thanks mate.

@CERO.

I'm sure laser is now reading over the feedback and making changes. Hopefully to that lime green effect on the vest. I guess you can slap me down for mission maker Mr. Laser. The Mungari thing I was doing is on hold for a technical problem that needs researched, my missions team hasn't got back to me on a few details of a project, so thats on hold. Helping out a buddy of mine, still hasn't reached alpha phase. I got time.

Edit: Man, Laser! Just looking at that M240 B I can just hear my future self screaming "It's raining shells bitch, hahahahaaaaa!"

Double Edit: Another thing laser, when you do your weapon sounds, don't make them poof, make them RAWWRRR. Jam weapons were nice for doing that. They roared. SEB M60 roars. BIS glock poofs. Please redo the pistol sounds. Custom everything would be nice, no bis anything on the gun side cept maybe BIS m60, it roared quite nicely.

What animation pack are you using? I've got the excellent one released a couple months back by Dreamy Knight. I haven't had that problem with that pack, even with your weapons/units. Is this an issue specific to these new weapons/units? Or is it just the pack you are using for these pics?

STGN remove image tags from something you quote please, you've been around long enough to know that's a rule smile_o.gif

Laser. Please oh please, please make a backpack radio weapon. That's all i ask. I'm sure someone can add extra features to it later. I like it because i can have the transmissions coming off the radio soldier.

@FerretFangs:

Thanks! Now i see i've done a couple of little things wrong, both on M14 SOPMOD and on M240. And i guess i'll also make non-silenced M14 version, since i know how it looks like.

BTW, i used ORCS anims pack while making the screenshots.

@BoweryBaker:

There actually is a backpack radio in the current version of the pack, goes by the class name "LSR_prc117new".

@All: Meanwhile... i've been fiddling with some handguns on the weekend... and that's what i've come up with, FN High-Power DA. Major kudos go to the guys at FN website.

fn_hpda.JPG