Sign in to follow this  
hardrock

MMP update thread

It was ... well quite disappointing to see so many different details.  wink_o.gif  So much work for nothing.

yeah, tell me about it. I had the same feeling, but thank god I hadn't completely finished the model and no textures at that time.

Thanks for the link, but i already know it.

It was my main source for good Fennek pics.

But the second photo series was not available before i finished the model and and the textures.

It was ... well quite disappointing to see so many different details.  wink_o.gif  So much work for nothing.

Maybe fast release of Fennek-prototype?   wink_o.gif

For some nice info and new screens , be also sure to check out this

interview @ OFP Center (german)

Greets MC

Thanks for the link. The stuff looks great.

THe textures on the helmet of that sniper are great. You can clearly see the seams in the fabric (darker colour). Little details that make units look awesome.

Great looking stuff.

I just watched a Military show and one of the topics that the most time is being spent on is a German Tiger helicopter. I must say I am very amused by this, I cannot wait to see this in OFP from you sometime in the future smile_o.gif

For some nice info and new screens , be also sure to check out this

interview @ OFP Center (german)

Greets MC

Thanks for the link. The stuff looks great.

THe textures on the helmet of that sniper are great. You can clearly see the seams in the fabric (darker colour). Little details that make units look awesome.

Great looking stuff.

Agreed, that sniper looks fantastic! Can't wait for an updated release from you guys, the demo is getting old sad_o.giftounge_o.gif.

There have been some mistakes on the latest newspost about M.M.P. at ofp.info and flashpoint.ru regarding the following picture:

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/news/pics2/mmpboat1.jpg

The soldiers shown are not KSK units, these are generic german infantry soldiers which have lately gotten a texture update.

Also the zodiac is not part of the M.M.P. project.

Schakal (modeller of our weapons and our units) has done it for himself and has afaik no intention to release it.

I've already pmed the newsposters and hope they'll fix out things soon smile_o.gif

Yes...

[und wer hats mal wieder nciht gepostet und sich richtig durchgelesen?...jaja... ;)]

I was hoping someone would implement that idea onto a zodiac. I hope that if anything these news will inspire a few other mods on making a zodiac with an MG at the front for their special forces.

Those soldiers look very nice, good job on the texture update.

Also the zodiac is not part of the M.M.P. project.

Schakal (modeller of our weapons and our units) has done it for himself and has afaik no intention to release it.

Boo hoo. sad_o.gif

MMP is history...

To many members stopped working on the addons(for different reasons).

The few members left are trying to release the stuff that is allready close to 100%.

Thanks for all the hard work in the past and the try to release some more addons to the community in the near future.

MfG Lee sad_o.gif

It`s a Bad Day in the whole OFP Community....

Shame...

I wish the whole Team a better future!

Raptor

OFPcenter sad_o.gif

what about the tiger? any chances to get the model and textures?

Too bad sad_o.gif

what about the tiger? any chances to get the model and textures?

Yes, that would be nice.

If you can understand some german (i can) you can read that the remaining members are asked to complete and release their addons on newssites. Support from MMP-mod will however no longer be given.

So perhaps we will see the Fennek and Tiger addons since they are almost complete (at least they seem that way). But if those addons were being worked on by the members that left, than there is no telling what happens to them.

Very, VERY sad news.

I wish to salute my german neighbours one last time for all their hard work in the last few years,

Cpt. FrostBite

LLW-mod modeler

Bugger sad_o.gif

You blokes always did some top-notch work. Shame there wont be any more from the team.

I really hope the team are just moving on to other things and not stopping moding alltogether , so much talent would be wasted

smile_o.gif good luck in whatever you do .

I have joined the new "Team".

Now the planning begins.

First, we are looking which ppl from the old team are going to join the new one.

Second, we are looking which addons/models we are allowed to use/finnish.

MfG Lee wink_o.gif

again very sad news for the community, but it was almost obvious.

any chance of a revival for ofp 2, or dead like BAS?

i just fell in love with that camo-zodiac, awesome work, hope it gets released  smile_o.gif

@Tomislav: i think it´s dead like bas, with the difference that the remaining team does stuff for ofp instead of vbs

are you kidding?! rock.gifmad_o.gif

Unfortunately not, raedor. Maybe you remember our little conversation, maybe you know better now what I meant then.

Sad day, but life goes on.

are you kidding?! rock.gifmad_o.gif

Unfortunately not, raedor. Maybe you remember our little conversation, maybe you know better now what I meant then.

Sad day, but life goes on.

yep, i realised that now.