Sign in to follow this  
hardrock

MMP update thread

Hello guys,

I tried to find an old update thread of our mod, but it seems that we haven't had one before.

So I opened up a new one, since I think not everybody noticed that there were quite a few news the last time on our site:

http://www.mm-proj.de

I just wanted to inform you about that, maybe someone's interested. I'll also post about news on our site in this thread in the future.

mfg wink_o.gif

nice. lookin forward to your eurofighter. smile_o.gif

/edit: i hope you'll post this night

hardrock's Eurofighter finally released!

biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

thx for this thread- and yes! someone´s very interested in your stuff over here!

i just hope it won´t sink like other mod update threads for months... ;)

btw- that EC135 looks kickass!

argh crazy_o.gif

argh crazy_o.gif

i can read from this answer that i now destroyed all your secret plans. it is no longer a secret: the eurofighter gets released tonight! yeehaw!

j/k tounge_o.gif

btw: only "germans" posting here? is there nobody else interested in the mmp?! rock.gif

btw: only "germans" posting here? is there nobody else interested in the mmp?!  rock.gif

Sure ... i'm interested in the MMP products!

.... hmmm, but i'm german, too  wink_o.gif

BTT: I'm really looking forward to your Eurofighter, and the othere releases of MMP, too.

MfG MEDICUS  smile_o.gif

I am interested a lot as i was about BW mod and i'm not german. smile_o.gif

So Radeor, are you sure about the "secret" you revealed cause it means that i'll have to stay awake all night till the release of this baby!! biggrin_o.gif

I am interested a lot as i was about BW mod and i'm not german. smile_o.gif

So Radeor, are you sure about the "secret" you revealed cause it means that i'll have to stay awake all night till the release of this baby!! biggrin_o.gif

no, i'm not sure. so go to bed and sleep. i want to have the eurofigther for me alone tonight! crazy_o.gif

but i think we should wait for what mmp is announcing here and not spam this thread... wink_o.gif

I have all the MMP addons and I'm curious as to whether some of the LOD bugs were going to get fixed?

The mod seemed to get off to a good start and then kinda just slow right down.

Most of the old bugs are already fixed, but we made a new Basic Pack which isn't complete yet and which is required by all old and new addons.

So we'll have to wait with the releases of the updates as well as of some new addons until the new Basic Pack is complete.

@raedor: you better go to bed too, I don't want to be responsible for any damage that too less sleep causes to you wink_o.gif

Most of the old bugs are already fixed, but we made a new Basic Pack which isn't complete yet and which is required by all old and new addons.

So we'll have to wait with the releases of the updates as well as of some new addons until the new Basic Pack is complete.

@raedor: you better go to bed too, I don't want to be responsible for any damage that too less sleep causes to you wink_o.gif

roger, sergeant hardrock smile_o.gif

studier.gif

I'm English mate and i love MMPs addons (though i did have a problem with the Marder), my favorite addon has to be the MAN trucks as i love big, loud trucks.

I was really guttet when the BWmod folded but was glad that the MMP group came along to take up the reigns...so to speak.

Anyway i look forward to your future releases with awe.

PH

For all of those who didn't get the latest news from M.M.P.

Hawkeye showed a bunch of screenshots of his current project, the EC-135.

The EC-135 replaces the old Alouette and is used for training pilots.

ec-135_06.jpg

ec-135_04.jpg

ec-135_05.jpg

Sorry for the dark pictures wink_o.gif

Ooooo nice! smile_o.gif

Could you perhaps release a white, unmarked one also as it is used by many police forces across the world, and make it so that you can stand on the skids, that would be cool blues.gif

Perhaps for the police one, make a stripe across that you can change the colour using set texture command?

As we are focusing on the german Bundeswehr I don't think there will be a civilian version.

However, someone can retexture the chopper once it is released. If he/she asks for permission  biggrin_o.gif, this will surely be no problem.

btw, some brighter pictures were taken:

Picture 01

Picture 02

Picture 03

Those screenshots also show a slightly updated version of the model (notice the changes on the front window).

hello all. i wanna talk to someone about your Tiger. who would be the best person to talk to?

thanks

hello all. i wanna talk to someone about your Tiger. who would be the best person to talk to?

The responsible moddler is currently inactive and the project is halted, as the Gepard AA tank too  sad_o.gif

You can post your question here or PM me and we will try to answer as good as possible.

Quote[/b] ]Wonder how the NH-90 and Tiger are coming along... hint hint

Refering to the Tiger, look above  wink_o.gif

The NH-90 is coming along good - something between 40 and 6 % complete. afrographX will be the person to know smile_o.gif

I'll try to catch him and force him to an answer here if he won't do it by himself smile_o.gif

currently, yes sad_o.gif

but the tiger is in a rather advanced state, so it will hopefully take not that much time to complete once our modeller is back in business...

Well, shit happens.

If the responsible modeller won't come back, we have two alternative models in reserve but they are not so advanced sad_o.gif

who is that modeller? and why can't you finish this model yourself?

Well, shit happens.

If the responsible modeller won't come back, we have two alternative models in reserve but they are not so advanced sad_o.gif

Heck, we need all the Tigers we can get our hands on!!! I'm sick of Cobras and Apaches, would just love to get my hands on this to beat up them Hinds!!! biggrin_o.gif

Haa damn can ebola finish the tiger crazy_o.gif and whats about the new german MG4 machinegun, anyone making this baby ?