Sign in to follow this  
kegetys

DXDLL 1.0 (not Geforce MX compatible)

i think the DXdll only runs on the OFP standerd water anything else will crash.  If Pappys mod uses it that is.

my mod had an optionaly llaumax installer that installed new waters. . . but ive already explained in my topic 2 or 3 pages back on how to run that installer without installing the waters

also note: if u try to run ofp without hardware T&L on. . . ofp will black screen and ctd on start up

took me 30 fuckin minutes of trying every fix in teh world to figure that one out crazy_o.gif

But this has other advantages too. I don't know if it will work, but i think we should try to implement the reflection special effect into this biggrin_o.gif working mirrors would be nice and save alot of stupid AIs from being crushed and chrome reflections would make the truck even more beautiful.

Working mirrors would be very nice.

@Kegetys: I'm working on a truck now, I wonder it if would be possible for me to set something now (a certain texture name?) so that rear-view mirrors would work with a future iteration of DXDLL that supports them? Assuming any plans are currently layed out for mirrored surfaces, being able to allow for their future requirements now would be very handy. Though, this would pretty much require that you have mirrored surfaces planned out already, and you just recently released DXDLL... don't mean to push. wink_o.gif

@C4P741N

-nomap fixed my troubles, thanks alot smile_o.gif

rock.gif IT WORKED, looks great but reflections

don't work for me with llauma 1 sky mod and custom water...

1. It works when I use don't use llauma (and I have

custom water)

2. It doesn't when I do use llauma

Does it cancel somehow each other out?

I play FDF1.3

P4 2,4

1 GB RAM

Radeon 9500 Pro

rock.gif  IT WORKED, looks great but reflections

don't work for me with llauma 1 sky mod and custom water...

1. It works when I use don't use llauma (and I have

custom water)

2. It doesn't when I do use llauma

Does it cancel somehow each other out?

I play FDF1.3

P4 2,4

1 GB RAM

Radeon 9500 Pro

Try deleting the "more_anim" 01-07 files in "newdata" folder auf llaumax and install it again using its install.bat file.

BUG REPORT!

Somehow the atomic bombs don't work anymore with this on... anybody else notice this? wow_o.gif

I have a

XP 2600+

512 DDR

GeForce3 Ti200

Sound Blaster X-Gamer Live! 5.1

DirectX 9.0b

XP Professional

I cant have any reflections at all!

Using the Default Water and Kegetys Sky!

The Sky Worked Fine so the Night Vision.. but the Water no change.. any ideas ...?? os the Gf3 isnt compatible with the Water!rock.gif

When I turn on the Reflection the Water turn to more Blue than the Default Color.. but no Reflection... any ideas??

[ig]http://img75.photobucket.com/albums/v228/AdrianoB/OFP/000180.jpg[/img]

Plz Help hehe

<span id='ME'><center>placebo slaps MaximoPoder, don't hotlink images over 100kb please</center></span>

BUZZARD @ July 15 2004,12:08)]BUG REPORT!

Somehow the atomic bombs don't work anymore with this on... anybody else notice this?  wow_o.gif

please be more specific, as there insn't only one A-Bomb Addon.

i lost 30-40 frames per secound with this "mod"

AMD Athlon64 3000+

Radeon 9800 Pro

1024 DDRAM

Asus K8V deluxe

im only playing with 25 fps

usually i play with 60 fps

i lost 30-40 frames per secound with this "mod"

--

im only playing with 25 fps

It is usual that you loss few FPS but 30-40 is a bit too much..

But hey, I play with 25 FPS without the dxdll every day!

Thanks for this great addon, there is one problem i am having though.

Reflections work fine for objects, but not terrain. Any ideas?

Im using a Radeon 9200 on windows ME, 1.4Ghz with 256mb DDR Ram

Maybe your terrain textures are not set to 512 or higher? Check your flashpoint.cfg file...

Great stuff !!

I just reinstalled ofp just to be able to use it and it s awesome. This is a whole new game.

Thx for this Kegetys.

One question, Kegetys can you give me a link for your flashpoint launcher V2.17, i can t find it anywhere.

C4P741N mentioned it but i never saw it released.

Cheers,

JAP

One question, Kegetys can you give me a link for your flashpoint launcher V2.17, i can t find it anywhere.

2.18 is here.

Kegetys, you plan maybe to write FAQ or something from all those questions and problems in this topic ? smile_o.gif

(would be cool) wink_o.gif

Kegetys m8 what video card would run at average FPS using your dxdll reflections addon rock.gif

I dont want any slow downs I want to buy a video card that don't lag me wink_o.gif

2.18 is here.

Thx so much !

Maybe your terrain textures are not set to 512 or higher? Check your flashpoint.cfg file...

I have checked, terrain textures are set to 2048. Any other ideas?

I have checked, terrain textures are set to 2048. Any other ideas?

activated multitexturing ?

activated multitexturing ?

Matt, thanks a lot smile_o.gif Activation of multitexturing made it work smile_o.gif

Now i have to admit that when i saw the screenshots/teasers a couple of moths ago, i thought it was a joke (nothing personal to either Kegetys or Feersum).

I was totally wrong and i appologise as when i installed it and did a test run my jaw nearly hit the floor. After several tweaks to the settings i think i have it just right and i am just so amazed as to how it has changed the overall look of OFP.

It kind of scares me to try and imagine what these guys will come up with next: aromavision !! (i like the smell of napalm in the morning LOL)

Well done lads, you do us proud.

PH

Weird, whenever I try to replace the water to see if it will work with another texture, I always end up having the default water, hrm.

I think this is a really really great addition to OFP but I also think that the whole "post processing" thing is only good for screenshots and really gets annoying when you are in actual combat. crazy_o.gif