Sign in to follow this  
Tigershark_BAS

Very Important Announcement from BAS

BAS we salute you all, thanks for what you gave to OFP1 and for our community, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST

hope to see you come back in OFP2

It's sad but I never forget your great work on OFP.

Suprise us again when OFP2 is on the market.

Thx unclesam.gif

You do affirm that all the testimony you are about to give in the case now before speedydonkey will be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth; this you do affirm under the pains and penalties of perjury? ;o)

Planning for ofp2 Addons? Good luck. And thanks for everything!

gg  smile_o.gif

I do. In the event I am called before the court of Speedy Donkey however I will exercise my right to say "I cannot recall the event/post/conversation/promise". biggrin_o.gif

Everyone no worries alright the stream of high quality addons will never stop ok. Just because BAS is gone*laughs inside just alittle bit hahaha* doesnt mean that high quality addons will stop comming out TOW's I can assure with fill the big gap of good little Birds and im sure there are alot of Addon Studios making of Will to make Seals I know SJB was making some * wink_o.gif * and Also even though BAS had some pretty good Stuff Ill admit it was still possible for people to do better the did good not perfect people.

On any matter that means that IM sure there are gonna be other addon studios that step up to fill its space and be better me personally I think your looking for modern combat to fill the Space focus your attention on TOW. If your into Vietnam look Towards The Unsung. If your Into USMC,USMC mod is still alive for Great Aussie Stuff SASR Sabre will fill the bill. For good Marine Special Forces and such SJB addons got it going on .

In my Head Atleast I cant wait unitll those TOW Deltas come out cause well i dont mean to Quote Toni The Tiger But they Look GGGGGGGGRRRRRRREEEAAATTT. tounge_o.gif

Yeah, the seals would be nice considering:

a) you were going to release them about Jan/Feb time

b) you delayed and told us in a month but nothing came

c) they looked complete

d) Everyone has anticipated them for about 4 months so why just chuck em away?

-ZiRo

Nooo! sad_o.gif

I kinda felt in the pack of my mind that this day was close.

Thank you for the best island in OFP. That really gave OFP new value and got me playing it again.

Thank you BAS and good luck with OFP 2! biggrin_o.gif

Thanx for all that great stuff you've made so far, BAS! Hope to see more in OFP 2.

(Hmmm... ok... now its speculation time... do they know something we don't, about OFP2?) wow_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Shame to hear it but we all have to step down some time.

I have just one question. Are you guys going to release the Mk.23 any time before you go?

That was really the one thing I was looking forward to, got me hooked ever since I saw the first few screens.

LOL all of marfys work has gone down the pan with his des Hummers, no Desert pack o well i saw that one comming, no big suprise, alot of hype and then a wimper.

No Chinook Update (cant load up the bike in the back)

No Little Bird update

No Des Pack/Woodland pack/Mixture of the two Pack

No Seal Addons

No Secret addons that they planned

No Ranger Update

Probally no Blackhawk Update

o well i was always looking forward to falklands mod more, maybe (was really looking forward to the des pack.)

My dog wakes me up at 5am. My car doesn't work anymore. And now BAS is on hiatus. What a shitty weekend. sad_o.gif

Thanks for everything, anyways. smile_o.gif

And for the next person that makes a snide comment, I will consider it flaming and you will get a PR. If you don't have anything nice to post, don't post it at all. mad_o.gif

Well, true. Whatever happens to Marfys work?

@ BAS Team

Guys, BIG THANKS for your GREAT addons, campaigns, missions, models etc etc.

I am looking forward for your work in OFP2.

See you soon (I hope)

Once more: THANK YOU !!!

fighter

smile_o.gif

My dog wakes me up at 5am. My car doesn't work anymore. And now BAS is on hiatus. What a shitty weekend. sad_o.gif

Atleast you didnt get up at 4am, have a fun 20 minute ride to work in the rain only to be told theres no work and have to go home again. My dog was barking all night, got 4 hours sleep. Maybe it was a sign? tounge_o.gif

Atleast after all the years of hard work you guys can actually play the bloody game now tounge_o.gif

So long and thanks for all the fish.

smile_o.gif

Have a nice summer and again, thank you for keeping OFP alive.

hmm.. I thought the fish addons were top secret, I thought nobody would mention them

and besides, it's winter, not summer..

maybe some vbs addons for a lil change in fashion rock.gif

you will have your chance, I'm sure someone from bas is in the vbs1 team developing $300 addons as we speak - hope is not lost! smile_o.gif

big thanks to you guys->

^TJ^, SelectThis, DeadMeat, Nagual, Ebud, Eviscerator, Frandsen, Vixer, Wetwork, Skaven, OfpEditor, Domacles and Tigerfish smile_o.gif

see you in the next life.. wink_o.gif

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Gnat Action "SALUTE"</span>

Been a pleasure receiving/playing all your lovely works ... smile_o.gif hardly an MP game I've played where one of your units wasn't present.

And just ignore the wankers, they either stupid or got Addon-Envy.

Hey thanks BAS for the good years... u guys along with other mods certainly did help to push up the level of quality and uniqueness of it, things we dont even get from the original makers. Still remember eons ago u guys individually help newbies like me with sharing of info and trouble shooting in the forums. Hope to see u folks on the forum now that you're not into mod making. No need for goodbyes...have a break wink_o.gif  

Psst!...u folks planning for ofp2?...err...you've got some inside info on the ofp2 works?  wow_o.gif    blues.gif  tounge_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

Cassandra: fish? wow_o.gif u've found a way to break the altitude 0 barrier water config and do some diving in ofp1rock.gif?...c'mon, out with it tounge_o.gif

suprise suprise, oh well. Makes us feel like the little kids that the bigger kids no longer wanted to play with becasue they saw themselves above eveyone else.

suprise suprise, oh well. Makes us feel like the little kids that the bigger kids no longer wanted to play with becasue they saw themselves above eveyone else.

Did you just miss what I said? 24 hour PR.

A very sad decision, but a good one too in my eyes. I wish the BAS team good luck with their research for future OFP2 addons, and I give you a huge thank you for contributing for the OFP community for such a long time.

And I hope some of your team will be availible for other teams to consult with their issues making addons smile_o.gif

Cheers for these years BAS, your'e some of the best bundle of people in the community, both personality wise and addon making wise. Once again, good luck and thank you! smile_o.gif

Oh no sad_o.gif

Thanks for all your released addons and ones you were working on.

Hopefully we might see you again after ofp2 has been released! smile_o.gif

Psst!...u folks planning for ofp2?...err...you've got some inside info on the ofp2 works?  wow_o.gif    blues.gif  tounge_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

Heheh, my speculation exactly! Maybe it ain't that far off... *drools in anticipation* LOL! tounge_o.gif