Mister Frag

OFP videography

Good stuff man! Very nice, and that's some good working getting OFP into real settings. Very nice.

Hehe this is great, loved your previous vid, loved this one wink_o.gif

Keep up the good work!

Haha! I couldn't stop laughing! I enjoyed the other one, and this one was awesome too!

I hope you make more. Maybe you can do an interview with Guba ;)

Reggy

Hey Guys,

Glad you all enjoy the movie so far. Hope the positive comments keep coming, as well as any ideas from you guys on future plans for us. Chad and I had a great time making it as well as working with OFP to create such a great movie. Although it was sad to be not able to finish it, due to an injury to my shoulder during the filming. It was a tough day of running though! Hope you all enjoy it, and hope more can be produced.

- Brian

Excellent job guys smile_o.gif

This belongs in Videography so I'll merge the two threads later today smile_o.gif

Hey Guys,

Glad you all enjoy the movie so far. Hope the positive comments keep coming, as well as any ideas from you guys on future plans for us. Chad and I had a great time making it as well as working with OFP to create such a great movie. Although it was sad to be not able to finish it, due to an injury to my shoulder during the filming. It was a tough day of running though! Hope you all enjoy it, and hope more can be produced.

- Brian

Mate, definitely use a sound mod and more up-to-date units next time please smile_o.gif Other than that - great movie, that's a keeper 4 sure smile_o.gif

Realy nice stuff, as was the first one too smile_o.gif . OFP 2 should have this kind of starting intro biggrin_o.gif

Flashmas thread merged into videography thread smile_o.gif