Mister Frag

OFP videography

to record: Fraps 1.x or 2.x (i think version 2.0 and above can also record sound?)

to edit: programs like Windows movie maker 2, Adobe Premiere,...

Hello! I've been a long time OFP lurker, well not really, but I am finally coming out in the open... anyways I've had the chance to beta test some of the Civil War mods stuff... and if they give me permission I would like to release a video of it. The problem is that the video is 86.6 MB. I am using Fraps ver. 2.3.3 and I want to know how I can compress it further. I am no video guru so I'd appreciate some help.

zasun' v windows wideo maker i copress it, on v standartnom nabore XP, ili update do vtoroy versii s mikrasoftskogo saita. s drugom slu4ae ispolzuy professional progi tipo adobe premiere, ili vegas

desant rulzzz !

im just wondering why i can understand it and yet i dont know what language it is crazy_o.gif

this was in russian just latin ( english ) letters

sorry if i broke any rules, didn't actually wanted to do it but don't we have free of speach and in any language here rock.gif i was answering to the russian guy in russian, or could to latvian guy in latvian or as i do now - in english !!rock.gif what was bad in it? wierd, imagine if i ask any1 on russian or latvian forum - hey, u have to speak ONLY rus/latvian languege here smile_o.gif))))

any way, this is not my forum, and i have to "play" the rules of the "game". so, placebo , i guess, u can just delite all this crap after my answer cause it has nothing to the topic. I'll try do not forget your notice about this language misunderstandng

Well, actually not . . .

Quote[/b] ]3, §7)Write in English

In the English part of the board please write in English and in the Czech write in Czech. Try avoiding writing in any other language since the majority of the members most likely won't understand.

Please avoid using short forms of words e.g. "m8" instead of mate, "u r" instead of you are or your, it may seem attractive to type in such a "shorthand" manner but remember that there are many people on the forums who do not have English as a first language, so it is disrespectful to use bad English simply for the sake of laziness. (Obviously there are common shortenings of words that have been used for many years on the internet that continue to be acceptable, e.g. LMAO, LOL, FYI etc.)

But it's funny that the russian text you wrote is somehow understandable for me (probably because of all the foreign words), though I don't have a damn clue of Russian smile_o.gif

If I'd translated it I'd say it means: compress it in Windows Movie Maker which is included in Windows XP by default, update your version on the Microsoft site. If you want something more professional my tip is Adobe Premiere

What's desant? However, seems that it rules smile_o.gif

lol

hard rock

u were russian in your last life smile_o.gif u r damn right ! smile_o.gif)))))))

Nice vids SpecOp9. Could you please be so kind and take actual combat videos from vbs, no music included, just hard fighting and the actual sounds?

Download 5.29 Mb; Preview

edit: Download  3.62 MB; Daylight, testing scripts

right click save as..

M1A2SEP.jpg

my promotion clip for King Homer´s & Inquisitor´s M1A2 SEP  biggrin_o.gif

Chad posted a link to his arsehole video, but I've tried many times to DL it and can't. I'm very curious to see it, does anyone else have it and add another link here??

thanks much. smile_o.gif

PeterEyres please can you fix those links in your post, i cant get at any of the vids.

EDIT: Never mind, it was posted ages ago, probably wont get a reply any way, oh well. Never mind.

Chad posted a link to his arsehole video, but I've tried many times to DL it and can't. I'm very curious to see it, does anyone else have it and add another link here??

thanks much. smile_o.gif

Here it is smile_o.gif

I just love that video biggrin_o.gif

thanks for the link, guess my expectations where too high.

I've DLed some of these videos, personally I like them funny, like "Dirty Cops and Robbers".

Post More! biggrin_o.gif

Direct footage from OFP biggrin_o.gif

http://dialspace.dial.pipex.com/prod....US Skirmish_Fallujah 2004.wmv

Don't you just love TOW launches at night? (sound is a bit naff, so youn might wanna turn it down a little) Uses Sig's US tank pack and Combat's Bradleys, a couple of tonal stuff getting blown up.

http://dialspace.dial.pipex.com/prod....UK Apaches_South of Fallujah_Iraq 2004.wmv

MDX Apaches doing a bit of tank busting

EDIT:- Argh, copy and paste into browser

Can you change names of these videos couse I cant download it by any mean.

operationflashmas.jpg

Brian recieves a several year old copy of Operation Flashpoint for Christmas. Opening it was the biggest mistake of his life because the video game characters came to life and now he must run for his life!

Download it now!!! 3.27 mb

Finally got to making another one! Movie was supposed to be at least twice or three times the length, but unfortunatly Brian ended up wrecking his shoulder pretty bad so we had to make do with what we had. Hope you guys enjoy it, filmed it for an hour yesterday, greenscreened that night, then I finished the editing this afternoon. Just me and Brian were involved in all the filming, my plastic tripod, and my cheap Sony Digital Hi8 camera.

I used addons from that winter pack released not long ago on ofp.info (this one). If you're wondering why you don't see a 2nd guy in the movie like it said in the credits, that's because Igor is actually Foxtrot who did some of the russian voices on the movie.

Let me know what you think of it!