Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Nogova 2004 released!

Quote[/b] ]I was just wondering if it is possible to put an oilrig (did anyone actually make one of those?) somewhere off the coast of Nogova?

Nice idea I know that FW2000 has one maybe something for the next version  wink_o.gif

Theres also Colonel. Klinks oil rig:

rig2.jpg

With animated lights on the helipad.

More pics here

Wow! Verry nice!

Good work, go for it!

thx and cu

,.zecke_.,

Are u interested in a disco, for some cop missions, or civ missions (where u can traffic drugs :P) or many other things.

I already made a disco using mission editor and addons (thoose bunkers addons, bring walls, colums, floors, etc, doors).

Using o2 would be be better ( need to learn ) smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I was just wondering if it is possible to put an oilrig (did anyone actually make one of those?) somewhere off the coast of Nogova?

Nice idea I know that FW2000 has one maybe something for the next version  wink_o.gif

Theres also Colonel. Klinks oil rig:

http://www.dc3d.co.nz/Utopia/rig2.jpg

With animated lights on the helipad.

More pics here

Well mine isn't really an oil rig, what it is.. well look for yourself:

Rig.jpg

I think it would be better if you would use Colonel Klink's one, however if you want me to fix this one up I will do that.

PS: It's FW200 not 2000 tounge_o.gif

Bug:

-Can't land planes in auto-landing, it's edited on Nog. 2004

(Landing from Modrava, not from the sea as you do in Nogova)

¨Cannot open object ags_inds\f3wx_adminbldg.p3d¨ (maybe it's just my problem)

Have already the 3WX 3rd party objects pack and the 3WX/AGS industrial pack 3.0v

PS: Anyone thought about creating a mixed Nogova with

Mapfact Nogova and Nogova 2004?

@FW200-Thats a little small isnt it rock.gif

*edit*-Had to change a name before I was killed tounge_o.gif

@FW2000-Thats a little small isnt it rock.gif

But then again;

combining some of these and connecting them with some kind'a  platform would make it larger  rock.gif

Don't forget that there are some size limitations and if these

become broken, lods will give up working correctly.

IMHO these looking good FW200  smile_o.gif

:edit - wow_o.gif - i was just using the same name continuing what

Batdog has started - corrected now - tounge_o.gif

~S~ CD

yes Batdooog it is  wink_o.gif

I just made it to test out how the pathway loads worked and if I could make the geometry etc work properly..

the model is also pretty low poly (760 faces) and the textures leave something to be desired. If someone wants it.. they can have it.. just like about everything in the list in my sig..   smile_o.gif

//EDIT: I will personally visit and kill the next person to call me FW2000 tounge_o.gif

Very nice!!! i can´t wait till a new release with AI driveable highways

putting them at "safe" , works for me  tounge_o.gif

Does for me, sometimes they use the road great then theres other times when they try to cross the barrier to drive on the other side of the road.

ya sure mate, i had them at careless which would be better on regular roads...they still try to turn and go off to other roads ( ending in a crash lol )

Anyways, wheres the tank? THe monument thing to Victor Troska and his crew?

~Bmg

ya sure mate, i had them at careless which would be better on regular roads...

careless and safe has the same effect, exept with careless they dont care about the enemy, and with safe they will attack him  wink_o.gif

oh and the tank was in Cb59 or Bc59, it was in the desert, and u need to ge very close too it so see it wink_o.gif

HA! Its A GAY MONUMENT NO OFFENSE!! god, create a resistance soldier monument mate!

~Bmg

Not sure if anyones picked up on this but should there be a 'new' bridge to replace the that was blown up? rock.gif

LOL

I was about to post that you!!!! mad_o.gif

I believe there should be along with that other high way one, one with lights lol that work at night lol!

HA!  Its A GAY MONUMENT NO OFFENSE!! god, create a resistance soldier monument mate!

~Bmg

because 99% of the world uses vehical momuments, tanks, trucks, jeeps, cannons, ect

this momument was constructed where the resistance lead their futile effort to stop teh russians.

i think its a fine momument. but a lil plauqe (readable or not) wouldnt go astray on it wink_o.gif

They call this Nogova 2004. what a great name i am thinking. i downloaded the file and started off at Davle. IM thinking. Wow its exactly the same. i press the M button and see the map. their is a highway. i drive to the highway to check it out. its pretty awesome. i followed it to the airport. the airport has been changed also! the new powerplant is also nice

but thats all the changes that have happened. i give this map a 6/10 crazy_o.gif

They call this Nogova 2004. what a great name i am thinking. i downloaded the file and started off at Davle. IM thinking. Wow its exactly the same. i press the M button and see the map. their is a highway. i drive to the highway to check it out. its pretty awesome. i followed it to the airport. the airport has been changed also! the new powerplant is also nice

but thats all the changes that have happened. i give this map a 6/10 crazy_o.gif

what do you give this map then?

They call this Nogova 2004.  what a great name i am thinking.  i downloaded the file and started off at Davle.  IM thinking.  Wow its exactly the same.  i press the M button and see the map.  their is a highway.  i drive to the highway to check it out.  its pretty awesome.  i followed it to the airport.  the airport has been changed also!  the new powerplant is also nice

but thats all the changes that have happened.  i give this map a 6/10   crazy_o.gif

a 1 out of a million due to extensive PC killing lag tounge_o.gif

oh you werent asking me but i selfishly and inconsiterably bumped in and answered it anyway  biggrin_o.gif  lol wink_o.gif

They call this Nogova 2004.  what a great name i am thinking.  i downloaded the file and started off at Davle.  IM thinking.  Wow its exactly the same.  i press the M button and see the map.  their is a highway.  i drive to the highway to check it out.  its pretty awesome.  i followed it to the airport.  the airport has been changed also!  the new powerplant is also nice

but thats all the changes that have happened.  i give this map a 6/10   crazy_o.gif

10/10 smile_o.gif

but add some more bases and new factories in the next release

Ok look map fact has had time to make there island awesome. Now we have time to make ours awesome. Lets do so why don't we lol......improvement comments LOL tounge_o.gif

First off, airport and bridge.

Airport:

Needs to be more realistic looking....like mapfacts

Bridge:

Needs to be a new a bridge if you don't mind lol!

~Bmg

ps how about a new district on nogova......like of housing development and stuff?