Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Nogova 2004 released!

Well, since bridges seem to be in (see curved bridge thread), I decided to put a pic about an old gripe which I've never been able to present in such a "hole-in-the-fence"-way like this...

GCS0027_100.jpg

This is one dumb gap which MUST be filled!!! It HAS GOT TO BE POSSIBLE to light up them bridges... somehow... crazy_o.gif

BUZZARD @ July 14 2004,21:51)]Well, since bridges seem to be in (see curved bridge thread), I decided to put a pic about an old gripe which I've never been able to present in such a "hole-in-the-fence"-way like this...

http://img42.exs.cx/img42/7938/GCS0027_100.jpg

This is one dumb gap which MUST be filled!!! It HAS GOT TO BE POSSIBLE to light up them bridges... somehow...  crazy_o.gif

I think it works with a script since they are lighted in the resistance mission where you have to blow up the bridge.

Have to check that out later since it bothered me too wink_o.gif

Oh, and Ironsight, maybe you could ask Col. Klink for his beautiful lighthouse... it's supposed to work and all... would really be cool to have working lighthouses... wink_o.gif

Sorry i haven't been around for some time as i have been very busy.

Anyway it was almost a dream come true when i climed aboard an icarus bus and went driving off into the night down the lighted highway (some of us just never grow-up LOL)

I would love to see this merged with Mapfact's Nogova with just a few adjustments etc.

An amazing job guys but one thing that disappointed me most was the memorial to the resistance, it seemed dull and bereft of any information as to its meaning (unless you beat!! the resistance campaign of course).

PH

If you put the curved bridges and stuff in this Island, I will love you for all eternity.

Yah, and with the upcoming train from AEF, this WILL BE PERFECT!!! biggrin_o.gif

(Sure hope you're thinking of implementing it)  wink_o.gif

Maybe there would be a possibility to retexture some of the modern FDF buildings (so that they would have chech names and logos... you should ask FDF if they could help.

Is it possible to replace the old Nogova (BIS) by this new one ??

wow_o.gif

Is it possible to replace the old Nogova (BIS) by this new one ??

wow_o.gif

it might be. . . but i assure you that will be the WORST idea in history crazy_o.gif

Also some strange thing about the lightposts;

Most of them light the ground around them perfectly, but around some the texture remains dark. When put a fire on those dark areas it also remains dark. Perhaps you made a few textures 'always in shadow' or something like that?

Happens at the dual gass-stations (attached to the highway) on the right side of the 'river' part.

any update?

Also, please update the port city south of Petrovice

I'm having a problem with either the Island or the addons, I'm getting this error message; Can not open object F3wx_o1/F3wx_vo_seda_y.p3d

Can anyone help me?

Great Island Iron, hope the next one comes out soon!

I'm having a problem with either the Island or the addons, I'm getting this error message; Can not open object F3wx_o1/F3wx_vo_seda_y.p3d

Can anyone help me?

Great Island Iron, hope the next one comes out soon!

Downloading 3WX pack shoud help...

http://www.ofp.bmj.pl/rozne/F3WX_O1_V.1.1.rar

any update?

Also, please update the port city south of Petrovice

Not for now, I am working hard on the bushfires mod at the moment.

Nice job.

I have noticed a bug. In Lipany, on the main square the building is raised too much. I can't walk in to the building, instead i go trough the stairs and end up under the building

ofp.jpg

ofp1.jpg

For the M16, it`s the "Inquisitor pack". You`d better dl the Y2K3 by pappy boyington, you will have it all plus much more.

I have a question.  Is the maker of this island still working on it?

Not really wink_o.gif

Been very busy with school sad_o.gif And working on bushfires at the moment, but when I have time (when I drop out of school tounge_o.gif ) I resume work on it wink_o.gif

Any chance this island will make it into next year?

Nogova 2005 anyone?

I mean, with them big trucks and small but fast racers, Nogova needs a more complete island with highway...

Now that AEF's train is out, a railway system could also be implemented perhaps?

Would be friggin' awesome... smile_o.gif

That is a nice idea.If you want it just put a island making team together and use the latest and best addons.

edit*Nogova 2005 could be bigger than original Nogova.

Nah, better keep the ground size the same-

doesn't mean it should all be the same (some hills go down, some could go up or stay as they are...).

Damn shame Mapfact's ski resort lift station wasn't released, it worked for players, only AI couldn't handle it- bah, screw AI... sad_o.gif

UPDATE

I am having vacation at the moment and I am resuming work on Nogova 2004. New version of Nogova 2004 will contain numerous of new objects and other improvements.

Here are pictures of new buildings:

noe200413ok.th.jpg

noe200422mk.th.jpg

In the first picture you can see a stadium and a police station and in the second picture you can see a bigger gas station and the new airport terminal.

More buildings are in the works like for example shops. And all buildings will use resistance textures so they fit better in the environment.

Hope you guys like it smile_o.gif

Picture of a general store I just worked on:

store5uq.jpg

Only needs interior and a sign.

But now when I look at it, it actually looks more like a fast food restaurant then a shop tounge_o.gif