Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Nogova 2004 released!

Thats pretty cool, it kinda looks like the the resturants in GTA:San Andreas

Ah, what a sight for sore eyes, thanks for resuming work on Nogova 2004... err... will it be called Nogova 2005?

Are you planning on expanding the highway? It would be nice if it went all around the island, or at least until Modrava...

Also, the small island-airport in the NE of the island would deserve a roadway connection to the mainland... smile_o.gif

Ah, very nice!!!

I hope you will make it look even more urban than the first version?? I really liked the urban look on the previous version. It really great for the Urban USMC addon; the camo works extremely well on this island (scary really).

Nogova 2004 was a very good update, I like the way that the main towns were expanded and it felt more like a functioning country. Great for creating present-day missions.

The only problem was getting AI to drive up the highway - is there any way that this could be fixed in the next version?

Ade

Sorry for bringing up an old topic... but i think thats whats it for... what ever happen to updating this island?

Sorry for bringing up an old topic... but i think thats whats it for... what ever happen to updating this island?

It got shifted. Don't think it will ever be released. I do have a large amount of objects, all made with BIS textures so it really fits in with the Nogovan theme. Maybe I will release those sometime for other map makers.