Sign in to follow this  
ni-mh

Fischkopp's hmmwv pack

Greetings,

FischKopp, have you had any success implementing the MCAR system for your TOW2b and Avenger HUMMWVs? I know that you were designing your own missiles, but does the core system function well with your addons?

Also: It is theoretically possible to use MCAR with grenade launchers. There isn't currently a guidance code for it, but I thought you might like to know, in case this feature becomes available in a future version of MCAR... wink_o.gif

-Supr. Cmdr. PsyWarrior

-Psychic Productions

I Need Help.

I decided to make custom Animations. But i don´t know how do define in .cpp.

Is it possible to implement the startup/ignition sound for when we start the engine, i mean it has been done with helos and i think it would be a good feature in other vehicals too. I just thought of this from one mission in that BHD game thingy, there is one where we start in a hmmwv and we can hear the ignition sound before it starts wink_o.gif . Just thought it would be a nice touch...

It'd be cool to implement different soldier-cargo positions depending on combat status.

Custom anims would definetively be the "final touch" to these wonderful humvees.

I´m dreaming with openable doors and hatches... yeah

I Need Help.

I decided to make custom Animations. But i don´t know how do define in .cpp.

Ask Flaber or Bobcatt666, they added some animation to theyr Hummer pack, sorry HMMWV pack biggrin_o.gif .

@CERO.

Sorry, I just realized, what animations are you about, cargo and crew or vehicle?

I´ve something to say ... something good and bad.

-I aim the end of this month for release.

Here, is the final overview of HMMWVs

+M997 HMMWV Maxi Ambulance

+M998 HMMWV

+M998 HMMWV (Cargo)

+M998 HMMWV (Cargo, Open)

+M998 HMMWV (Open)

+M998 HMMWV (Half-Top)

+M1025 HMMWV (M2-MG)

+M1025 HMMWV (M2-MG, with Shield)

+M1025 HMMWV (Mk.19-GL)

+M1025 HMMWV (Mk.19-GL, with Shield)

+M1036 HMMWV (TOW-2A)

+AVENGER

biggrin_o.gif

... and Maybe

+USMC IFAV wow_o.gif

-the bad news is that my whole pack will be relased only with woodland camo, no desert or green variant sad_o.gif . Sorry, guys.

... and THX to hmmwv for support.

wow_o.gif that's awesome news. Your textures look awesome and I'm looking forward to this pack. I just know it will be great.

You got the MCAR scripting to work with your avanger?

That would be a really nice thing; the very first avenger for OFP.

+M998 HMMWV

+M998 HMMWV (Cargo)

+M998 HMMWV (Open)

+M998 HMMWV (Half-Top)

+M1025 HMMWV (M2-MG)

+M1025 HMMWV (Mk.19-GL)

+M1036 HMMWV (TOW-2A)

+AVENGER

biggrin_o.gif

... and Maybe

+USMC IFAV wow_o.gif

-the bad news is that my whole pack will be relased only with woodland camo, no desert or green variant sad_o.gif . Sorry, guys.

wow_o.gif that's awesome news. Your textures look awesome and I'm looking forward to this pack. I just know it will be great.

Second tounge_o.gif

I got the mine allready working wink_o.gif

But we are making more variants and all multiple colour variants wink_o.gif

I wanted to release the Recoiless, Avenger and Mistral verions of the Humvees I got ready but I need to wait with release cause my buddies with who I work they are making the other colour variants wink_o.gif

So you all have to wait tounge_o.gif

Only mistral version is buggy needs some tweaking in scripts.

Recoiless and Avenger works like a charm wink_o.gif

A Statement about about animation on vehicles:

I never will create animations like openable trunks, because they are at the end useless (ok, maybe in some vids, but more or less they useless). They will only create more polys.

+M998 HMMWV

+M998 HMMWV (Cargo)

+M998 HMMWV (Open)

+M998 HMMWV (Half-Top)

+M1025 HMMWV (M2-MG)

+M1025 HMMWV (Mk.19-GL)

+M1036 HMMWV (TOW-2A)

+AVENGER

biggrin_o.gif

... and Maybe

+USMC IFAV wow_o.gif

Second tounge_o.gif

I got the mine allready working wink_o.gif

But we are making more variants and all multiple colour variants wink_o.gif

I wanted to release the Recoiless, Avenger and Mistral verions of the Humvees I got ready but I need to wait with release cause my buddies with who I work they are making the other colour variants wink_o.gif

So you all have to wait tounge_o.gif

Any pictures of your progress with that?

A Statement about about animation on vehicles:

I never will create animations like openable trunks, because they are at the end useless (ok, maybe in some vids, but more or less they useless). They will only create more polys.

i agree with that 100% its no point... also i dont really see the point of new cargo anims.. but since there are variants with no roof i guess people want perfection.

Well, once closed the other thread about the other humvee pack in progress by petition of someone rock.gif ,only remains this to talk about quality humvees; i mean yours fischkopp

Keep it up mate; i´m with you smile_o.gif

Oh and about animations, you´re right but anyway some of them looks nice (but useless) smile_o.gif

@cero:

Cargo and Gunner

Yes, contact Flaber from the other HMMWV topic, that's what they did to theirs, cargo, guner animations.

I agree with you about the doors and stuff, what's the point, I will never use the open doors feature anyway biggrin_o.gif

@cero:

Cargo and Gunner

Yes, contact Flaber from the other HMMWV topic, that's what they did to theirs, cargo, guner animations.

I agree with you about the doors and stuff, what's the point, I will never use the open doors feature anyway biggrin_o.gif

Sorry were too busy with our own projects, have to say your on your own.. Its complicated to the point it would further delay getting our work done.

@ BobCatt666

Oik. I ´ve spend some time with OFP Anim and i get now some new Animations working. Only some config problems, but this i thing can i also solve.

@ BobCatt666

Oik. I ´ve spend some time with OFP Anim and i get now some new Animations working. Only some config problems, but this i thing can i also solve.

Find one of the animation nutts like wilco, rogue, that made replacement animation packs.

@fishkopp;

I've seen the pictures in the photo-thread.

I have something to say about it;

The gunner should behind the shield. Right now he's not using the shield at all. The gunner should be on the same position as the M113 gunner.

I hope you canget an anim that does this. That would make it a lot better.  The gun should also be a bit higher, with the top of the M2 almost on the same level as the top of the shield. Here a picture on which this can be seen (not the best picture, but the best I could find on short notice);

http://www4.army.mil/OCPA/uploads/large/040604-F-4884R-001.jpg

also very important;

on the versions with the shield the HMMWV's gunmount was modified so that the hatch is now behind the gunner and not on his side. He can now (as it was meant) lock the shield in an upright position so it protects his back. This can be perfectly seen on the picture

The air-intake on the side of the hood seems too thin.

@Cpt. Frostbite:

The link doesn´t work (the pic). I only can refer to pics and about the shield of the M114 i found nothing in the net. But i will improv it. The new gunner animation and the shield is easy to change. But i need pics of this special turret with a hatch on the bak.