Sign in to follow this  
ni-mh

Fischkopp's hmmwv pack

I would prefer Combat! desert and OD textures. Looks better for me, better resolution... but it´s just my opinion.

But i still kinda disagree on this, Combats desert textures seem a little pale/bright and could use more detail or weathering, they are still great but Marfy is god smile_o.gif .

hey hmmwv,

Those textures are beautiful and your input would, i'm sure, be greatly appreciated by the OFP community.

I still worry about you though sad_o.gifsad_o.gif LOL

hey hmmwv,

Those textures are beautiful and your input would, i'm sure, be greatly appreciated by the OFP community.

I still worry about you though  sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif LOL

lol

Thanks all for your support, but please don´t see these textures as final and ready-to-use textures, they´re just TEST textures made in 5 minutes. They haven´t much detail and they´re very dark. Oh! and these textures are not desert textures, just a non OD green weatered a bit, but as i said before they´re just for a test; not pretended to be realistic and detailed.

I can make more accurate and realistic weathered textures, but of course I´ll need more than 5 minutes to do them tounge_o.gif

Thanks all for your support, but please don´t see these textures as final and ready-to-use textures, they´re just TEST textures made in 5 minutes. They haven´t much detail and they´re very dark. Oh! and these textures are not desert textures, just a non OD green weatered a bit, but as i said before they´re just for a test; not pretended to be realistic and detailed.

I can make more accurate and realistic weathered textures, but of course I´ll need more than 5 minutes to do them  tounge_o.gif

yeah see if u can help him out or somthing

hmmwv, you say that you created those textures in 5 minutes? That's pretty impressive. That kind of skill creating highlights and shadows (and of course, texture) takes years to develop. You could go far in the OFP community as a Freelance texture artist (there is always a demand for good texture artists, as there are very few of them) wink_o.gif

I wonder what you can create in a couple of hours... tounge_o.gif

-Supr. Cmdr. PsyWarrior

-Psychic Productions

Quote[/b] ]there is always a demand for good texture artists, as there are very few of them

Quite...

almost anyone can model (after some practise) but not everyone are capable of drawing textures...

*cough*we would need one*cough* wink_o.gif

yep..those textures are amazing! wow_o.gif

sure hope fischkopp gives you permission!

Once again thanks very much to all for your support (frankly I didn´t wait for them). I´m feeeling happy about your comments biggrin_o.gif

If FischKopp gives me permission to repaint their awesome humvees, I would feel very happy and proud.

If it finally happens, I have some things in mind to do like damage textures (although some people consider it irrelevant and unnecessary in OFP addons)

I would like to see a bit damaged humvees after some bullet hits and shrapnel impacts. (of course not for a RPG direct impact)

"Semper Fidelis" is just a joke since FischKopp is making USMC addons tounge_o.gif

paste them into the browser then you'll see the turtle

tounge_o.gif

Doesn't work either rock.gif

It doesn't have to have the weapon mounted on. It's just runs over the enemy.

Maybe it's an Israeli version, I remeber strange looking hummers on the news driving near the security fence rock.gif

Seen that before on another site. Its the Chineese counter part of the Hummer.

The Pack is close to relase ... only the avenger scripts are missing ... and the optics. But with the optics i have real probs. Even 1 to 1 copy of a optich fails ... only weired stuff. I hope that at last somebody read this and help me or i can´t carry on with this pack.

Quote[/b] ]*cough*we would need one*cough*

That's a nasty cough you have there, freelancer... You should see someone about that. tounge_o.gif

Anyway: Psychic Productions Studios is pleased to announce that: We Have Fixed the Hummvees (or at least, HateR_Kint has). Probably.

The Fischkopp HUMMWVs should now work perfectly with the MCAR system, complete with Fischkopp's customised missiles.

Fischkopp: If you have any more problems with the integration of MCAR that you are unable to resolve, feel free to contact us.

-Psy|W

EDIT:

Dang. Fischkopp got there before me...

More stuff:

Optics: Conventional optics do not work on car class vehicles. The MCAR HMMWV TOW2a 'Real' has working optics (using a workaround). DePBO and examine them. Note that zooming optics are impossible on cars (at least for the moment).

Avenger scripts: You could use any one of our AA missile guidance codes for that, as long as one of them is suitable for your needs. Try installing them in your vehicle, using our missile model to see how each one behaves. When you go to create your own Avenger missile model please remember to include the geometry LOD crazy_o.gifwink_o.gif

The Pack is close to relase ... only the avenger scripts are missing ... and the optics. But with the optics i have real probs. Even 1 to 1 copy of a optich fails ... only weired stuff. I hope that at last somebody read this and help me or i can´t carry on with this pack.

What kind of optics? and problems?