Sign in to follow this  
IceFire

How about a forum night?

Bugger, won't make it tonight... sad_o.gif

Have fun. If last sunday is anything to go by it'll be great!

Ok , but whats 1.00PM East US time , here in my place ? rock.gif

Something like -9 right?

Wow some timing the games about to start now crazy_o.gif

1PM USA E is 18:00 here.

Really? It could be me doing something wrong (as usual) But make sure that "Use Current Date/Time" Is unchecked.

Quote[/b] ]13:00:00 Sun Mar 28 2004 in US/Eastern converts to

21:07:04 Sun Mar 28 2004 in Mideast/Riyadh

Me, Blackdog, Gollum, and Speedy are all here. Where the rest of you at?

the forum night was really fun .. maybe it wasn´t the gameplay itself that counts but the people who were involved =) =)

now switching to CIA sefver since ofp kept crashing on the boneyard sad_o.gif

we had a great night I think. Teamspeak makes is worthwile and CO-OP well it is realy nice to hear the voices of some of members on the forum. Anyone who misses this should blame himself. The CIA clan makes is relatively easy. All you need to participate is described on their homepage. Even if you got no microphone get team-speak and the game suddenly makes communication easy and logical! I hope that this regular meeting turns into a habit!

And as always OFP is realistic as life can be. Those damn wires, I mean who sees them? They should paint them red and white or so tounge_o.gif

chopper.jpg

Was fun while I was there, I had to duck out early to make a visit to the hospital though.

We gonna do this again next week?

Were stillin the Tacticalblundr server join UP!

smile_o.gif

Only me ale and icefire are there atm.

yes, that was fun. we should try to make it a regular thing

I'm glad everyone enjoyed it.

I'm also pissed that I had to miss it. I just couln't arrange a way to get off work.

But if everyone agrees, I think we should make this a normal thing.

Once a week we all get together on a password locked server and play eachother.

Some people said that blackdogs server experienced some problems toward the end of the game. Blackdog told me those are bugs he expects to be fixed by next week.

So who thinks this should be a regular thing? Like every sunday from around noon to evening EST US we have a forum members only game.

And the password would be posted in the forums the same day each week.

The same person doesn't have to host it every week, just as long as the same principle is followed.

That was a good test-run, it was nice when we had to wait for players 3 times for 30 minutes each, and then it crashed 3 times because finmod had been left on. crazy_o.gif I hope it goes better next time.

Yeah i vote for this being a regular thing. It was fun. I hope we can keep the same time frame in the future, so that a maximum ammount of players can join. If it's a bit early for some of the US players they can allways join later.

smile_o.gif

I hope Blackdog can host again. I sugest using the password, and not using FDF from start next time.  wink_o.gif

are we talking about the CIA-clan server here? Actually I never waited as short as yesterday to play!  smile_o.gif

Password protection??? rock.gif Is not always the best idea!

And why do we have 2 threads on that? Would be nice if a mod could merge them together! smile_o.gif

Password protection??? rock.gif Is not always the best idea!

The time that we were without password last night, half of the people playing were strangers. wow_o.gif If I want that, I'll go to a (more) public server. Everyone found their way there after the password was used, I don't know why that wouldn't be the best thing...?

You can see the password from the pinned thread. smile_o.gif