Sign in to follow this  
IceFire

How about a forum night?

dat dosnt work for me sad_o.gif So I'll just use the comp clock. Hope it works.

god damn 3 in the Morning mad_o.gif thank god for Skool hilidays. Just to folks I'll just sleep on the Comp chair. I do it all the time. tounge_o.gif

BUT NOONE BITCH ME IN PUBLIC! (only my mother is allowed to do that)

We'll need her to register on the forums then eh tounge_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

So whens the next game guys ?

I havent been able to get to one on time DAMN sad_o.gifmad_o.gif

what game do you mean ace? The official forum night is, according to icefire around the same time as last week.

Thanks placebo, Ok here are the pictures  smile_o.gif They are a little edited... (cropped to removed crosshair, removed messages, enhanced and resized to fit into the forum) most of these pictures were created when I was dead, using keg's spectating script.

Pictures from "March" on CIA server

cia1.jpg

cia2.jpg

cia24.jpg

cia4.jpg

cia5.jpg

cia6.jpg

cia7.jpg

cia8.jpg

cia9.jpg

cia10.jpg

cia11.jpg

cia12.jpg

cia14.jpg

cia16.jpg

cia18.jpg

cia19.jpg

cia20.jpg

cia15.jpg

cia13.jpg

Can't wait for the next session smile_o.gif

Nice pics, all except one made it wink_o.gif You need to shave 10 pixels off the height of your sig image as well please smile_o.gif

I meant the CIA one speedy  smile_o.gif

We play at wednesday 22:00 and sunday 20:00 CiA time. It's the same as CET and you can see the time on our site. On wednesdays we usually start earlier if people are online.

Ok so the game starts in 2-3 hours from now right?

Anychance of starting earlier i have to go right at that time sad_o.gif

Hey all, i am sitting at home today on my day off and thought for a change instead of burying myself in the editor why not bury myself in the game. So than i start thinking may as well post my IP and see if anyone wants to join me.

Soz,

you will need FDF mod, Kegetys Winter Nogojev & Editor Upgrade and also Colored Lights by Psunder.

also,

stop by the Pub and pick up the newly minted MP co-op version of Chill 'em All and the add-on free Nogova Bridge.

Then connect to my game:

IP: 141.157.198.29

port: 2302

I can carry 12 guys easily enough with my broadband and decent rig.

Hope to see some of you soon. i am launching in 10 minutes from the time on stamped on this post.

unclesam.gif

I'll stop by now smile_o.gif

Link to Nogova Bridge worked for me

come on people lets get some more in here, we are having some fun, dont worry about the MP version of chill 'em all it's not working right. just grab nogova bridge and get in here tounge_o.gif

seems this thread is working well.Again we were several people and I think we had good fun and got to see some excellent new missions. If this threat gets pinned then this could ensure a revival of OFP-online!

oops  biggrin_o.gif

- both things fixed smile_o.gif

Thanks smile_o.gif

there should be a server up 24 hours. I am so bored  biggrin_o.gif

i hate that i had to go but now i am back .. did take longer than expected crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

if you find a good server me know..i´m with you wink_o.gif

okay, they are still playing. seems this forum is paying off. I constantly (okay tiny lie) found a good server to play on. Even with winters,burns, blacknight being spread all over the globe it was a pretty lag-free party.

By the way, if anyone is interested.

Name the maps you would like to play for future forum games. State the name of the map with the game type next to it.

Example:

Battlefield 1985 - Capture and hold

Defend or die - coop

Threshold - Capture the flag

This will help BlackDog and I in deciding future maps for us to play.

Just make sure they do not require any addons or mods. We want everyone to have the chance to play these weekly games.

Yep it was good gaming for awhile at winters , too bad i couldnt join later sad_o.gif .

Ice Fire i'll send you a list of missions soon , i think BD already has some of the missions i want on his server unless he deleted them.

Oh and please this time can we have addOns? biggrin_o.gif

Everyone nearly has addons these days so its not a issue. FDF is good plus BAS/Tonal addons always are good in MP.

I thought about addons. But the thing is most people probably don't have certain addons installed. I don't have ANY. Heck, I havn't even played resistence yet even though I have the GOTY edition.

The point is alot of us are still with only the bare basics. Some of these new addon things are very intimidating to some of us.

But you never know. I might if enough people want it. I just prefer to stay on the safe side for now.