Sign in to follow this  
IceFire

How about a forum night?

Yes it was really fun today. It was really nice watching so many comrades fighting by my side. I actually took some screenshots.... like I do every session, hopefully I will find a place to upload them for you all to see what your missing out on  biggrin_o.gif  wow_o.gif

Glad to hear the games went well biggrin_o.gif too bad i can only play on sundays mad_o.gif

Best OFP Internet COOP session I ever had!

-Everyone using teamspeak (thanks for helping me with the channels).

-Very good teamwork!

-Good flying skills (helis made real insertions and never crashed).

-Use of mortars (a bit more help with the guidance of the mortar fire would have been nice)

- Little/ no Lag

My only suggestion is that we play advanced settings without cross hairs next time!

THX to all for the nice COOP

The adress please - and password mad_o.gif

Didn't find any CIA server on multiplayer board last night!

One more thing - you say you use Finnish defence mod - do that mod come in conflict with Bas mods. Will I need kegety's various snowpacks - wich by the way fucks up my pc?

I still had to download FDF which took quite a long time for the large file. After that, I joined for a short time, but it was allready 1am, you were in the middle of a game and it was gonna be an early morning for me. I'll be there next time! smile_o.gif

The adress please - and password  mad_o.gif

Didn't find any CIA server on multiplayer board last night!

One more thing - you say you use Finnish defence mod - do that mod come in conflict with Bas mods. Will I need kegety's various snowpacks - wich by the way fucks up my pc?

You need to have 1.96 surely

Keygetys winter addon

FDF mod

Now I dont know whether FDF mod has the winter addon attached but you surely need it. In the past it used to crash my computer too. Why dont you PM the CIA clan members if you have questions such as Llauma and Bals for example! smile_o.gif

Ok just got this message from blackdog:

Quote[/b] ]blackdog(bdmoonraker@earthlink.net): Sender IP: 66.167.162.238

Please stop hijacking the forum night thread with your server. My server is the one that we are doing it on. Make your own bloody thread..

I didn´t know I was hijacking the thread from a user that is not registered at forums anymore. I only wanted to help you out with another server that is available during weekdays also. It has been appreciated by players who joined us. It´s more than funny that now we are supposed to stop it as blackdog is not happy with it.

All I can hear is "My", "me", and some utter crap.

If anyone is bothered by the fact that CiA server welcoms coop players let me know.

Jeez, this guy really has a problem.

Looking forward to sunday. I hope as many as yesterday will join us. biggrin_o.gif

Keygetys winter addon

FDF mod

Now I dont know whether FDF mod has the winter addon attached but you surely need it. In the past it used to crash my computer too. Why dont you PM the CIA clan members if you have questions such as Llauma and Bals for example!  smile_o.gif

Hi Albert!

Thanks for the answer. I can't use Kegetys winter addons due to an unsolvable conflict with my radeon card. I've tried everything - including help from members of LOL-server. sad_o.gif

Hopefully I'll see some of you playing on blackdogs' server though.

Also edit the first post in the thread and include the ip, time and password would be helpfull smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]blackdog(bdmoonraker@earthlink.net): Sender IP: 66.167.162.238

Please stop hijacking the forum night thread with your server. My server is the one that we are doing it on. Make your own bloody thread..

I didn't know he had to monopoly on putting up a server where forum members can join to play some co-op's.

I also think a second thread conserning a co-op night where forum members can join would be closed. But I guess Blackdog doesn't know the forum rules too well.

All who wants to join can do that and if you don't wanna join then don't.

competition has proven in the past to be the best mean to push forward the development of a product. Why putting up a second thread? Post here and I will try out your server as well. Maybe you can even make a joint venture. One server is open sunday and wednesday, the other maybe friday and saturday!  smile_o.gif

Blackdog you are behaving pretty much like a wuss here! If your server becomes popular or not doesnt depend on your monopoly but simply because it is a good server. Or do you believe you can say: "play my addon, I was first, dont use any other"

Keygetys winter addon

FDF mod

Now I dont know whether FDF mod has the winter addon attached but you surely need it. In the past it used to crash my computer too. Why dont you PM the CIA clan members if you have questions such as Llauma and Bals for example!  smile_o.gif

Hi Albert!

Thanks for the answer. I can't use Kegetys winter addons due to an unsolvable conflict with my radeon card. I've tried everything - including help from members of LOL-server.  sad_o.gif

Hopefully I'll see some of you playing on blackdogs' server though.

BUT THAT IS ANOYING AND CANT BE mad_o.gifsad_o.giftounge_o.gif

I have used every sort of Radeon card since the beginning of OFP. For me everything works fine. Try it in combination with the fin mod. Just give it a try and we will see. And fin mod is an exe file of its own, maybe it works..who knows smile_o.gif

competition has proven in the past to be the best mean to push forward the development of a product. Why putting up a second thread? Post here and I will try out your server as well. Maybe you can even make a joint venture. One server is open sunday and wednesday, the other maybe friday and saturday!  smile_o.gif

We have had a server up wednesdays and sundays for two and a half years and we will continue to play those days.

This is ridiculous.. If BD is conserned that people wont join his "official" server maybe we should pick a new day.

His server is in the US and our in EU.. We play FDF only and he plays without addons. Sure there has to be room for two servers with a 6-9 hour time difference, otherwise this has to be the smallest community ever.

I was proposing friday and saturday to him. THAT IS WHY I WAS saying "blackdog". Dont bitch me here! tounge_o.gif

Anyhow, I assume his ping would be too high for us europe weasals anyway!

I was proposing friday and saturday to him. THAT IS WHY I WAS saying "blackdog". Dont bitch me here!  tounge_o.gif

Anyhow, I assume his ping would be too high for us europe weasals anyway!

I promise not to bitch you in public.. tounge_o.gif

I had already pressed the reply before you edited the post.

I just have to say that I'm a bit pissed by people starting to fight about the 'privilege' to provide a server. Hell, people can play wherever they want, whenever they want. For people in Europe CiA server provides perfect pings (25ms for me) and bandwidth - and it uses addons. For people in the States - or who can't/won't use addons - BlackDog's server may be better. CiA is coop only, BlackDog's server isn't (I may be wrong there). So there's something for everyone - where is the goddam problem??? You also can play first on one and then on the other...

I think this is just silly! crazy_o.gif

Joltan, noone can put it more precisely than you did! Nothing more to add!

BUT NOONE BITCH ME IN PUBLIC! (only my mother is allowed to do that)

Not quite the same but please try to remember this.....

Quote[/b] ]§8)No posting of messages from banned members

If a forum member is banned, no matter if they're a friend/collegue/clan mate, they will have been banned for a reason that we believe to be fully valid, therefore we do not want any comments posted onto the forum on their behalf, doing so could put you into the same banned position that they are in.

Yes I know placebo, but as this was an ICQ I got from bd, whome I´ve never have talked to before, I was a bit surprised that he came that straight at me.

I don´t see the problem though.

I hope people will decide on their own when and where to play and don´t need bd´s permission to do that on a special server.

CiA doors are / were open for everyone. That will not change.

In fact it was pretty nice gaming the last times we met, so I hope this will be continued and people will join us as they did before.

Let's try to not start ranting and getting offtopic. I don't want to see my topic get derailed.

Anyhow, the next Forum game will be next Sunday. Approximately the same times as last which were around 12-8pm EST.

Also, BlackDog has should have the server improved in terms of performance by then.

Hope to see ya'll then.

smile_o.gif

So can a smart person tell me wat time that is in Australia. I hate Time zones tounge_o.gif

Anyway I'll be there. smile_o.gif Kill me some Mods

*Locks and loads the keyboards* tounge_o.gif