Sign in to follow this  
IceFire

How about a forum night?

I also like the BAS addons. But when I moved them into a BAS-folder something went wrong and ever since that I get error messages when using them.

There is so many BAS addons that I never found the time to go thru the installation process for them again.

There should be one download to install all BAS addons into a mod folder!

That would make it easier! (also for MP)

So any games anywhere tonight? smile_o.gif

I am free now so i bet no ones playing because whenever i am not around every server is online and full but when i come no ones online or playing crazy_o.gif

Ice Fire i'll send you a list of missions soon , i think BD already has some of the missions i want on his server unless he deleted them.

How are you sending them to me?

If you do, just PM them to me.

Anyone else can post your suggestions here.

What addons/mods are you going to be using?

None. Just 1,96.

That's crap. Why not at least use FDF or ECP?

Because it screws things up. Just look at last week, how much trouble we had with conflicting addons. Besides, several of them are pretty huge (300+ mb) and that would be a pretty heafty download for the members.

This is (the way i see it) not ment to be a hardcore ultra realistic coop session, but rather a fun little get together for forum members to shoot and play against each other.

None. Just 1,96.

You can use them , but the server wont so you can enjoy ECP / FDF sound/effects on your PC , but the missions will be default OFP stuff.

Its because icefire doesnt have any addons yet and probably some others too.

if you wanna use fdf then feel free to join the cia server on which the coop starts around 2000 hrs cia time. www.ciahome.net

i´ll visit both servers  smile_o.gif

edit: time fixed

Server is up, still using armstrong pass though.

I have to run out for a couple minutes, but Speedy is on and osmeone else just joined.

Server is up if anyone of you wanna join do so , i am saying this partly so i can plead for a restart tounge_o.gif ...

Had the pleasure of playing with some of you today - ca 5 min. untill I died tounge_o.gif

It was great seeing Speedydonkey, Tex, Harnu, milkman etc there. Unfortunately, I had to go to work! So here is my question - why not play on saturdays too? Then we don't have to worry about getting enough sleep for the following working day!

Tonight's game was hilarious. smile_o.gif

Things were very tense when we met at airport for group pic.

It was like WWI...once somebody shoots everybody else starts killing eachother. smile_o.gif

why not play on saturdays too?

Agreed. Those times we played today were perfect for me too BTW (the reason i left shortly after airport meet was nothing to do with the time).

EDIT: Can someone post/link me to, the group photo shot they took?

We could do a saturday game, but I thought sundays are easier. People are less busy on sundays.

We could do a saturday game, but I thought sundays are easier.  People are less busy on sundays.

....I haven't got a decent life - so saturday is fine with me biggrin_o.gif

Okay, i had to go in the middle of everything. And now that i came back every one was gone wow_o.gif Well it was a fun game. Oh and where is that group photo?

smile_o.gif

Here are some photos i took.

I think this was scorpio or acecombat

des.jpg

Bird in ass

birdass.jpg

After the group photo

after.jpg

Very fun indeed. After the group photo, I knew something was going to break out. so I ran into the building you can see in that last pic and got on the roof. Shot the four east members after the firing started. Shot another one coming up to the roof, but as I took his strela to wait for their chopper to try and make a run at the airport, someone got lucky and shot me from a lower rooftop. wink_o.gif

The other games were very fun aswell, even though I now have it set in stone to shoot Frenchman on site, wether he's a teammate or not. His philosophy of combat isn't too great tounge_o.gif

So I hope we can do this again next weekend, maybe create some fun missions just for us?

Anyone want to make a generic "OF Forum Time" and clock kinda like how CiA (I think) has?